The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-02-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz_84 View Post
Her name start with R ?? lol
Nope, wechat nick starts with E
Old 20-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by meng82 View Post
New wechat group for maids to make friends is up.request to join if u have any maid partner. Alternative if u are alone and wish to join, a small fee apply for funding of outing. Currently in group 11girls 6guys.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 20-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Can share her contact please i like raw thanks
Up u bro. 😊
Old 20-02-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Yours, wechat nick starts with K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz_84 View Post
Her name start with R ?? lol
Old 20-02-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Maid can be frightening sometimes.

My aunt , 53 . was suffering from mental illness last year. We visit her family at her terrace house during CNY. My uncle is army colonel.

My aunt , was pretty lady with sweet smile, with curvy figure. now, she stared blankly.. When she wanted to walk around, maid held her by the arms, made her sit down.
When she wanted to go toilet, she need maid to accompany her to toilet..
Very sad for her.

During my school days, she teach me how to do Maths, now she like that. Very ke lian.

I was in her room, holding her by the arms.. The maid simply come in and open her cabinet to take out her dress, and then open drawer to take out bra..
Maid asked me to go out , then close the door ..
She was helping my aunt to change clothes..

I felt sad yet this gave me inspiration for my erotic tale involving maid, and her mistress suffering from dementia and her playboy master..
Old 21-02-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 15
Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any FRs on this maid? she is providing paid sex?
Dame she looks like my ex

Old 21-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Thanks bro no contact still. Up u back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 21-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, need some advice , those looking for steamy stories can move on....

after hours of scouting , saw one Burmese maid. Locked eyes for an instant. Chatted her up with the usual “where is Blk xxx”. Very friendly and demure maid , and give me her number when I asked. Looks not bad , perky boobs and butt.

During our first conversation , wanted me to send a photo to her. I quickly changed topic. So question is , is it advisable to send a photo to them or to take pictures with them?

And she told me she does Not have off days at all , really? Do some employers really coop their maids at home for 2 years?
Old 21-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Asap5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap5 View Post
Hello
I have been bonking maids for several years now and have 100s of maid phone numbers. Mostly of them in 30s. I want to give back and share maid contact along with name and some details in exchange of any non pinoy or non indonesia girls or milf phone numbers. I used to have few chinese regular fb but none now. Hoping to get somehelp.
Shared contacts to some bros. Hope its useful.
Old 21-02-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokfucheng View Post
Hi all, need some advice , those

During our first conversation , wanted me to send a photo to her. I quickly changed topic. So question is , is it advisable to send a photo to them or to take pictures with them?

And she told me she does Not have off days at all , really? Do some employers really coop their maids at home for 2 years?
Y u so afraid to sent photo to her.
Old 21-02-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Y u so afraid to sent photo to her.
I dun want my picture all over the papers one day
Old 21-02-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

after hours of scouting , saw one Burmese maid. Locked eyes for an instant. Chatted her up with the usual “where is Blk xxx”. Very friendly and demure maid , and give me her number when I asked. Looks not bad , perky boobs and butt.

first time trying to screw maids? believe what the maids say at your own risk. Google has all sort of photo, the maids send u naked video and photo, they also not scare it will be on the internet for as long as one can live.
Old 22-02-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yes, i knew one pinay maid, she has no off for her 2 yrs contract. When I asked her why she dont want off day, she told me that her agency pressured her to signed if she want to find job....it must be the empolyer who requested this unfair arrangement thru the agency, I felt so unfair to those maids. I teached her to call her embassy or MOM regarding this, but i dont she will or scare to call....hope the best for her....
Old 22-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailis View Post
Dame she looks like my ex

Your Ex prettier and younger.
Old 22-02-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
I dun want my picture all over the papers one day
You can move on liao...
This is not your game

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1