The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Old 14-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness. Please post your bad experiences here . ML cheat time ; bad attitude ; piano massage ; charge high prices for specials . Hope this thread will help you to become not another carrot head for the ml. Do cheong wisely and safely .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 20-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rocky009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got one China town contact

But ,Visited the place last weekend with my Friend. Went to the room, ml starred massage, in two minites, GQ popped up. I was really shocked and refused to massage if I don’t take service. Then she promised to continue massage after service. I took hj. After that she continued to another two minites and said the massage is over. The same thing happened to my Friend.

We earn money in hard way. We pay money to realx and play. But these places turns down our mood. Most disappointed day in recent time.

Bros over here, please be careful and spend your hard earned money wisely.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky009 View Post
Got one China town contact

But ,Visited the place last weekend with my Friend. Went to the room, ml starred massage, in two minites, GQ popped up. I was really shocked and refused to massage if I don’t take service. Then she promised to continue massage after service. I took hj. After that she continued to another two minites and said the massage is over. The same thing happened to my Friend.

We earn money in hard way. We pay money to realx and play. But these places turns down our mood. Most disappointed day in recent time.

Bros over here, please be careful and spend your hard earned money wisely.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Bro rocky009, name of the shop please? Will wanna avoid it...
Old 21-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rocky009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=the_e_ones;17053681]Bro rocky009, name of the shop please? Will wanna avoid it...

south bridge road

Last edited by rocky009; 21-02-2018 at 07:58 PM.
Old 21-02-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ifhy24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky009 View Post
200 south bridge road
Wah. Was planning to visit. Thanks. Will avoid now.
Old 21-02-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

The bottomline I feel is 8:10 PRC massage girls give bad service. I sometimes suffer under local Chinese, Malaysian Chinese and Thai girls too. Who says all Thai girls like sex?
Old 21-02-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
The bottomline I feel is 8:10 PRC massage girls give bad service. I sometimes suffer under local Chinese, Malaysian Chinese and Thai girls too. Who says all Thai girls like sex?
From this list , only Minahs and vietbus are missing?
Old 22-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

New spa around Sin Ming Bishan area. Stumbled upon it one night. When I entered the spa, a fairly chio PRC MILF emerged from one of the rooms, her hands slathered with oil, obviously in mid gear. I asked if she could massage me after her session and she said no problem. Come back in an hour’s time. So I went off to have kopi and returned only to be reassigned her colleague. I asked for the MILF but the colleague said she was busy, another booking had arrived. WTF?! Desperate for business but this is not the way to lie. To think that CB didn’t even bother to come out of the room to explain herself.
Old 26-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

got one mp maseus drop fj price
$120 to $100 she wechat me to say today

i see her 2x b4 last time
got hot body & young
look & svc not bad
so i surprise price is now drop

i think is maybe business no good
but only one mp i know is like that
other mp special price still same
Old 02-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi zhanyou. I very seldom come across Malay and Vietnamese paid girls.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness. Please post your bad experiences here . ML cheat time ; bad attitude ; piano massage ; charge high prices for specials . Hope this thread will help you to become not another carrot head for the ml. Do cheong wisely and safely .

Old 14-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

I shall attempt with your question 2.
Typically no ML in wechat or shops will be so upfront about sharing their additional service and cost at the onset of contact.

Reason being the fear of entrapment. Imagine they list down their special package offering and cost via text message or voice recording on wechat. Its as good as leaving evidence for them to ownself report ownself.

This is from my observation through the various encounters from ML online.

As for shop front, its also the same theory... no one will be so upfront... unless its a clear cut sleazy shop with ML standing at the door waving for customer.

The idea is still based on testing water when the session starts, through the movement and actions of the ML.
Of course having an awareness of the typical rate for the various special will keep you in good frame to ensure you not being carrot.

At the end... no need to shy and negoitate. Your money also hard-earn money. Pay for what is reasonable and you deem worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
hmmm most of the time I get asked Gq when going commando. I do read the threads but I dont think anyone directly answers my queries

what i was asking however is, how does one at the entrance,

2) ask the price upfront - when given contact on wechat. So that you dont get into a $100 vs $120 vs $150 dispute and ruin thr mood. Sure you could just pay whatever you feel like it then though...

or anything along the lines.

I mean yes, the MLs are there to service us. But I feel being tactful with our replies and questions could save a lot of hassle and also make the ML feel good to serve us - potentially leading to better service. Could also avoid any potential embarassment or sexual harassment accusations. Yes general rule is to wait for the ML to ask GQ. But I'm sure some bros here have their "special leading statements" (I have too) to test water.

Thus asking any experienced (like-minded) bros to share some of their tactics.

Cheers!
Old 14-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
I shall attempt with your question 2.
Typically no ML in wechat or shops will be so upfront about sharing their additional service and cost at the onset of contact.

Reason being the fear of entrapment. Imagine they list down their special package offering and cost via text message or voice recording on wechat. Its as good as leaving evidence for them to ownself report ownself.

This is from my observation through the various encounters from ML online.

As for shop front, its also the same theory... no one will be so upfront... unless its a clear cut sleazy shop with ML standing at the door waving for customer.

The idea is still based on testing water when the session starts, through the movement and actions of the ML.
Of course having an awareness of the typical rate for the various special will keep you in good frame to ensure you not being carrot.

At the end... no need to shy and negoitate. Your money also hard-earn money. Pay for what is reasonable and you deem worth it.
Thanks for the reply - wasn’t expecting one from such an old post.
And only happened to chance across it.

Ultimately, it took a lot of time (and money) to weed out the carrot choppers as well as exercise willpower over the small head.

Sad but true fact. Just like buying durians. Everyone needs to learn by being chopped a few times.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1