The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-02-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
Qn for the seniors; what do you do if the maid insist on wanting to be your gf?

Just go along with it or drop her?
Just go along, if u drop her next time u may regret. Sounds cruel but i regretted letting off one philipino maid, early 30s, no children, when she told me her ex bf now back. Beautiful body, never ask me money also refuse to accept my gift. Its true love. Later i change my mind, tel her but she refuse to take my calls. She angry tat i let her off.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Is lp a good place to approach them? They always hang in group which makes it harder to approach.

Can any bro advise?
No place is better then LP to hook pinoy maids. Philipinos r super open minded people. But one must first open up d conversation.

Many yrs ago i open a friendship agency and advertise in d papers, my aim was local gals but so many pinoys responded and with photos enclosed.
Old 19-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
No place is better then LP to hook pinoy maids. Philipinos r super open minded people. But one must first open up d conversation.

Many yrs ago i open a friendship agency and advertise in d papers, my aim was local gals but so many pinoys responded and with photos enclosed.
hard to find one isolated pinoy leh. They tend to be in group of 2 or more. Isolated one will be easier to plan follow up
Old 19-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was fishing in wechat and found one maid staying in batok.
so arranged to meet up in orchard last sat night. but when i was reaching orchard she told me she's on the cab back
calls to her hp also no reply, thought its another fly plane case. fortunately she replied after sometime and was told to pick her up at a condo in gombak.
bring her to little guilin near midnight and after chatting a while, i got her bra in my pocket.
she had d cup boobs which are great for sucking and boobs fuck.
she suggested hotel but was a long drive to the nearest one so i told her lets do it in the car. managed to cum once on her huge boobs and another time inside her.
what a great CHU 2 afterall.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
so arranged to meet up in orchard last sat night. but when i was reaching orchard she told me she's on the cab back
calls to her hp also no reply, thought its another fly plane case. fortunately she replied after sometime and was told to pick her up at a condo in gombak.
bring her to little guilin near midnight and after chatting a while, i got her bra in my pocket.
she suggested hotel but was a long drive to the nearest one so i told her lets do it in the car. managed to cum once on her huge boobs and another time inside her.
Good luck and enjoy, ooo seems quite rare for maids going out in night time

I take queue if you want to release her someday Happy CNY

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 19-02-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Good luck and enjoy, ooo seems quite rare for maids going out in night time

I take queue if you want to release her someday Happy CNY
thanks bro. Happy New Year to u too!

yeah she sneaks out every night actually.
she should be my keeper as i m a boobs lover
Old 19-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by meng82 View Post
New wechat group for maids to make friends is up.request to join if u have any maid partner. Alternative if u are alone and wish to join, a small fee apply for funding of outing. Currently in group 16girls 6guys.
hi bro.. im interested
Old 19-02-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Is lp a good place to approach them? They always hang in group which makes it harder to approach.

Can any bro advise?
Hunt in group is way easier than hunting those alone la, the easiest pickup line..
step 1... approach, then say musta kayo....
Step 2 . 100% they will reply they are fine then some will ask hey u speak Tagalog...
Step 3. Then u reply Hindi eh, pero makating titi ako chaka libog so I try my very very best...
Step 4. Standby for results or standby to run... Lol...
Old 20-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
jarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro share ctc
Old 20-02-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
jarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any FRs on this maid? she is providing paid sex?
share ctc of this maid.
Old 20-02-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Can share her contact please i like raw thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any FRs on this maid? she is providing paid sex?
Old 20-02-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i up b4 >how is it bro?
Old 20-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

share contact bro
Old 20-02-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

CNY holiday over.

As the saying goes man propose, God dispose.

16th Feb - last min OC want to go frd house, cancelled.

17th Feb - met FB1 in morning session. Afternoon meet 2 new maid
First new maid, think can up this sunday
2nd new maid, stay same condo as my FB1 - better siam

18th Feb - last min FB2 want to have session in morning, fly morning maid areoplane. meet 2nd one in late afternoon.
Morning maid get angry , no reply liao
Afternoon maid, arranging to meet next week.

End of FR

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 20-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
Her name start with R ?? lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1