The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Man admits to sexual offences against girls

Published 4 hours ago

Selina Lum

Law Correspondent

A 20-year-old man used Instagram and Facebook to befriend girls aged 12 and 13 - all from single-sex schools - before carrying out a string of sexual offences against them.

Goh Kar Aip even threatened to reveal details of one sexual relationship to the girl's school but was caught after a teacher got wind of what he was doing and a police report was made.

Yesterday he pleaded guilty to a slew of mostly sexual offences against 10 victims.

The High Court heard that after befriending the girls via private messages, he chatted with them about sex-related topics, before progressing to asking them to send him their nude pictures. He would then meet and sexually violate them.

Goh pleaded guilty to four charges - three of sexual penetration of a minor and one of sexual assault by penetration - relating to two of the 10 victims.

Another 34 charges will be taken into consideration when he is sentenced at a later date.

These include one count of criminal intimidation for threatening to locate and tie up a 12-year-old girl when she refused his demands to send him photographs of herself. She was the only one of the 10 who did not become a sex victim.

Goh, a Singapore permanent resident, was awaiting national service enlistment in September 2014 when he started using social media to look for young girls. He felt they were "easier to talk to" and would not look down on him for his lack of education, the court heard.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...-against-girls

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
NiteEyees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiteEyees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Man admits to sexual offences against girls

This guy will surely have good time in Changi Village .
Old 20-02-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
LoughLider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteEyees View Post
This guy will surely have good time in Changi Village .
Confirm have a good time .
Old 21-02-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Goh, a Singapore permanent resident, was awaiting national service enlistment in September 2014 when he started using social media to look for young girls. He felt they were "easier to talk to" and would not look down on him for his lack of education, the court heard.
A PR? Is molesting young kids considered a kind of talents?
Old 21-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
A PR? Is molesting young kids considered a kind of talents?
Is probably 2nd gen PR. That is, parents are PR. 1st gen PR I think no need serve NS

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 24-02-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Man admits to sexual offences against girls

After servicing his time in prison, a one way ticket to his hometown. He can forget about picking up pink IC and got hurt the most. His people probably from Malaysia taking up PR and pink ICs.

This fucker will end up a good for nothing at his home town.
Old 24-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Got so easy to ask the girls to send nude body pic of themselves meh???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 24-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Pervert!!!
Old 24-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Got so easy to ask the girls to send nude body pic of themselves meh???
Nowadays girls are very daring you don't know? They all think they're invincible with sending potentially compromising stuff and media about themselves on social media or messaging outlets because a lot of them allow for deleting after sending. But a lot also never think twice: other party already screenshotted or saved the media before they deleted them.

Girls are also maturing at a much faster pace than previous generations. Which is why whenever I see such cases being reported I will never ever place the blame 100% on the guy, because one side willing to ask the other side was also willing to oblige. Then regret later when what's done is done? BS la. Parents should discipline and teach their kids better.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1