The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 17-02-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mqwl View Post
I met a viet fl in orchard towers and she wanted to go back with me but i didnt want to spend money so brought her to my restaurant workplace at 3am and did her on the kitchen counter. Didnt even pay for it. And cctvs werent working.
Restaurant at wee hrs .....unless its a 24 hrs....how can it be crazy??
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-02-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
samster101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Crazy sexual stuff. While having sex in hotel, called room service. Waiter came with food. I let him in and he watched me hump my partner.

Crazy non-sexual stuff. Was grouchy and tired in an Australia airport. Walked through a metal detector. It beeped bec I had those big metallic buckle type of belt. An aussie security guy came to frisk me. Out of frustration and sarcasm, I told him Its a gun. He shouted GUN!! In less than a second, 3 big burly security guys plastered me to the wall. They put me on a chokehold and frisked me thoroughly. Never felt so manhandled. Fortunately, those were the pre terrorist days so they let me of with a stern warning after I apologized.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post
Crazy sexual stuff. While having sex in hotel, called room service. Waiter came with food. I let him in and he watched me hump my partner.

Crazy non-sexual stuff. Was grouchy and tired in an Australia airport. Walked through a metal detector. It beeped bec I had those big metallic buckle type of belt. An aussie security guy came to frisk me. Out of frustration and sarcasm, I told him Its a gun. He shouted GUN!! In less than a second, 3 big burly security guys plastered me to the wall. They put me on a chokehold and frisked me thoroughly. Never felt so manhandled. Fortunately, those were the pre terrorist days so they let me of with a stern warning after I apologized.
Simply daring and crazy
Old 17-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 10
uslover is a glorious beacon of lightuslover is a glorious beacon of lightuslover is a glorious beacon of lightuslover is a glorious beacon of lightuslover is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post

u shld have said. GUN! i meant GUN NI NA!
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal