The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3101159282 View Post
MR for Li Er (SLG): https://sglonelyguy.org/li-er-massage/

I am rather new to this scene compared to many of the old birds here. But over these recent months, I consider myself to have become experienced enough to write my first review. (Visited about 10+ GL, ML and FL in total in SG, I even flew to Japan and had a week worth of Soap land )

So here I go :

Its less than 5min walk from the Novena MRT and have a lot of bus services that stop right in front of her apartment. Sry for bros who drive I can't tell u much cos I took MRT But with the multiple malls and stuff nearby I think parking shouldn't be a problem.
Location was very easy to find. She also gave very clear instructions with pictures attached on exactly how to get there. Super convenient!
Apartment was very clean and tidy too with shower attached.

Looks: 7/10
The photos posted on SLG is 90% accurate! Its pretty hard to come by these days with all the photo editing tools available. If you like what you see from the photos you should definitely try her out.

Body: 9.5/10
Here comes her highlight. (Naturally so as that is her biggest marketing point) Although I'm not experienced enough to tell the exact cup but they are huge!(Probably E cup I'm guessing) They are firm and not saggy like many of the girls out there. They stand tall and proud even without bra They should be real too as I both asked her directly and also secretly checked for scars from surgeries. Her over ally figure is also as good as can be seen from the photos, being slender but not skinny. Though she has a little tummy showing when she sits. (But I mean, who doesn't? XD)

HJ+BJ+Breast Fk: 8/10
Personally I'm almost obsessed with breasts Thus I have rather high standards for boobs and boob fk. She definitely fulfilled my expectations and fantasy XD (10/10 rating for boob fk alone!!)
BJ was unexpectedly good considering it was a capped BJ.
HJ is not too exceptional but above average nonetheless. (Needs more experience I think)

Massage: 7/10
Her massage is not bad and I have to give her credit for taking some initiatives. For example I have badly imbalanced back muscles cos I play a lot of tennis. (Like my right back is bigger than my right back). She correctly identified that and spent extra time massaging that area.
But then again, personally I feel that if u want a good quality massage u should find the legit massage parlours who are definitely way more professional than MLs. Thus I never had too high expectations for massages from MLs to begin with.

Attitude/GFE: 9/10
She is a nice and chatty lady with a very bubbly personality. She reminded me of my GF back in uni days. She was also willing to learn and adjust according to my needs. For example, her HJ, I noticed that it was her weak spot and communicated with her on how I would like it. She did pretty great after that.
She is also not a time watcher at all. She let me lay beside her and touch her and chat for another 15mins or so after my slot ended as she had no customers next. I'm super satisfied about that XD. But I guess it also depends on ur chemistry with her.

Overall: RTM is a must for me not just for those fantastic titties but also for her attitude and personality which impressed me.

Lastly I just wanna say something unrelated. Some people have the opinion that see gem must hide and enjoy first. I disagree. I think see gem we all must share share with all our bros here. I'm not pretending to be selfless or anything here. But think about it, if we all share share then the real gems will have improved business and chances are that they will be willing to stay in SG for longer, this benefits me as much it benefits all the bros. So why not? XD

Anyways thanks for reading my first review, more to come in the future. XDD
First time I see good Mr of this ml.

She is not new in this scene has come back at least 3 times.

Pic and figure is accurate but she don't allow you to fiddle her boobs. She wil do the same to your little bro to show u she don't like it.

That attitude is a no no. She expect u to lie there and she do the whole to and u don't touch her.

Unless she has changed if not that is a never return for me.

Poster has high points no power and only this post. High doubt the reliability of the mr

Last edited by crypster; 06-01-2020 at 10:19 AM.
Old 06-01-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
First time I see good Mr of this ml.

She is not new in this scene has come back at least 3 times.

Pic and figure is accurate but she don't allow you to fiddle her boobs. She wil do the same to your little bro to show u she don't like it.

That attitude is a no no. She expect u to lie there and she do the whole to and u don't touch her.

Unless she has changed if not that is a never return for me
Ya, same that happened to me bro. She's my second, before bei bei.

But at least she allow me to touch n squeeze, no playing with nipples also. Nice pair of headlights, if Bros like big and soft headlights can find her, but then the way she talk I feel not very nice. A bit like she's the boss, must listen to her like that.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Correspondence pre-session was good. Could sense an affable lady behind the text messages. No issue deciphering her exact location when I reached there.
Not long after I entered the house, she asked for payment upfront.
wow she asked for payment upfront? maybe kenna some bad experiences due to her
time management, since it is the second or third week here and yet to improve,
guess it's her way of MO, she told me the same thing that a bro arrives early too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_vision View Post
Fr cc slg

https://sglonelyguy.org/cc-massage/.

Ridiculous service , keep playing w phone then one hand massage you for 10mins , hi x 1 dun allow touching of nipple or ass. In and out without 30mins w shower took 15mins.
Saw her a bit bald in middle with some white hair.... Boob fell fake w water bag in it while trying to squeeze she push away
Bro your post made it to their chat group, someone(i supposed is CC herself) posted the screenshot this post of yours in their
chat group asking for translation, the ML i was with were joking on this on sat night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Besides being very flavourful, Rui rui is one of the most consistent ML with top notch services. So glad she is back for a second stint.
Couldn't wait for the session scheduled later on, can she massage well compare to Mango and 7P?
as i requested for only an hour with her, else gonna ask for 90mins if her schedule allow.

Thank You
Old 06-01-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Haha, last night not in mood for BJ ~
Not in the mood? I dunno bro, a young beautiful girl's lips wrapped around my rock hard cock... I think I dead also will be in the mood! Hahahaha.

All good bro.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wow,

I go for depth instead of breadth.
I too enjoy plunging their depths just to hear them lose their breath.

Ok, stupid joke, not funny...
Old 06-01-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
HAHAHAHA ~ yea dont worry. Not trying to say her service not good but the problem is me.
I think I can understand where you are coming from
We all had times when we booked but then something happened that dampen the mood along her way to her place

But still happy for you that you enjoyed
Old 06-01-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post

Couldn't wait for the session scheduled later on, can she massage well compare to Mango and 7P?
as i requested for only an hour with her, else gonna ask for 90mins if her schedule allow.

Thank You
Her massage is good, leave some time to try her head massaGe, very soothing. Body massage I must say mango is much better. 7P I did Not visit so I can't say.

I recommend 90min. She is quite chatty and gives you full attention. Sensual wise definitely you will enjoy yourself I believe. She is a real sweetheart!!
Old 06-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3101159282 View Post
MR for Li Er (SLG): https://sglonelyguy.org/li-er-massage/

I am rather new to this scene

Looks: 7/10
The photos posted on SLG is 90% accurate! Its pretty hard to come by these days with all the photo editing tools available. If you like what you see from the photos you should definitely try her out.

Anyways thanks for reading my first review, more to come in the future. XDD
Full of crap...

I think most of the bros here kena conned once before by this elephant who changes name every so often. And every couple of month or so, there'll be a glowing MR on her using a newly registered account to con unsuspecting newbies. This appears to be her SOP presently.

Last edited by JasonJG; 06-01-2020 at 12:48 PM.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Ya, same that happened to me bro. She's my second, before bei bei.

But at least she allow me to touch n squeeze, no playing with nipples also. Nice pair of headlights, if Bros like big and soft headlights can find her, but then the way she talk I feel not very nice. A bit like she's the boss, must listen to her like that.
That I so agree. We pay and she is the boss super bad attitude.

I rather spend that time with Bei Bei. Beat this anytime. Face, figure and massage all good. And have good gfe.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
That I so agree. We pay and she is the boss super bad attitude.

I rather spend that time with Bei Bei. Beat this anytime. Face, figure and massage all good. And have good gfe.
Ya man, same bro! I also rather find bei bei instead. That's why already met bei bei twice and gonna have my third one with her tomorrow.

Bei bei's gfe really feels very genuine, at least for me. Although not many patterns, but I think the genuine feel is difficult to get, plus pretty face and nice figure.

I feel u bro!
Old 06-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow ~ you really hit the nail on the head.
Haha bro, you definitely got me interested in TB

Still have not found a ML for the new year yet, but not without trying
The twins and SS are pretty busy during the weekends
Old 06-01-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

MR on 笑笑 https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xiaoxiao/

Look: same as video (won’t reject)
Boob: small B, not for boob lover
Massage: didn’t try
Sensual: 7/10, manage to lick n suck though she claims very itchy
Location: 6min walk from Mrt, those driving can park at landed area.

Toilet and room was ok.

Saw Ling long, but back view... else can review her looks.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Rui rui's massage no strength, and not on spot, unlike Mango and 7P.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol. Looks that way. Hahaha. That's why I mentioned on closer inspection, something not quite right... Spidey senses tingling.

Anyway, could be a blessing in disguise, because it looks like a packed week ahead. Got a date with GDMR, need to establish more connection with Ling Long, see my darling cute Rui Rui, revisit Zu Er, feast on my goddess Xue ER, also thinking of rekindling the fire with Bei Bei or Xiao Xiao (not the twins)... *Sweat* busy happy days.
You got a huge appetite bro.
Xiao2 never ask you to try AX or XWZ? Haha.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Haha bro, you definitely got me interested in TB

Still have not found a ML for the new year yet, but not without trying
The twins and SS are pretty busy during the weekends
As much as I enjoy SS. I don’t think she’s for you. Maybe you can try once to tick off the list, but highly doubt you will enjoy your time with her as much.

Go for the twins.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1