The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
thecooperlim is one of the Best!thecooperlim is one of the Best!thecooperlim is one of the Best!
Hooking up with milfs.

I was just wondering if it is easy at all to seduce a milf, the sway her from her faithfulness to her husband. I certainly have this desire and fantasy not just to bonk a milf with a curvaceous body, but I think I'd get the kick more from picking her up after a casual night, with her being unsuspecting of my sexual intentions. Some wine, small naughty talk and subtle yet bodily pleasing touches. I feel that in that way, she would be caught off guard, and when she realizes that she's being seduced it'll be too late because all she wants is to get into the car with the owner of the cock in front of her, drive home and maybe commit her first offence of adultery. A one night stand is certainly fine, i don't expect to be fucking someone's wife and making him look like an idiot. But honestly I wish coincidence would bring a milf and myself across the same paths, and without both of us expecting it, we'll be at her house on her bed making passionate irresistible sex. I just picture a woman out on her own, because her husband is too damn busy with work, wearing a tight dress, but yet not revealing the panty lines of her lacy thong...she, too, sub consciously waiting for that someone to pick her up. I always believe women are all programmed to be seduced by men's wit and and desperation driven ingenuity.
Of course I post this with absolutely no experience in hooking up with milfs, I just wonder in my mind the kinky experience of, for example, fucking your best friends mom, and thinking if that is at all a possibility. I'd like to ask all about your opinions and maybe share some of your stories regarding the art of seduction and milfs.

Oh i forgot to mention, do share photos of voluptuous milfs, you know we all love em.

Thank you all.
Old 18-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Yoshi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hooking up with milfs.

Had my fair share of MILFs and not too proud of it.
The affairs ranged from a year relationship to ONS.
Most do it because the relationship at home is unhappy. Some of the husbands are mama's boy and hence, a cuckold by their wives while others cited husbands who were not spending time with them and hence, they decided to eat outside to satisfy themselves. Got most of them from irc chatrooms and several other dating websites.
What is surprising is that there are many lonely women out there though they are married or in a relationship.

Not proud of it because it could be the spouse of any brothers here. Or worse, it could happen to me, too.
Old 18-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3909 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecooperlim View Post
I was just wondering if it is easy at all to seduce a milf, the sway her from her faithfulness to her husband. I certainly have this desire and fantasy not just to bonk a milf with a curvaceous body, but I think I'd get the kick more from picking her up after a casual night, with her being unsuspecting of my sexual intentions. Some wine, small naughty talk and subtle yet bodily pleasing touches. I feel that in that way, she would be caught off guard, and when she realizes that she's being seduced it'll be too late because all she wants is to get into the car with the owner of the cock in front of her, drive home and maybe commit her first offence of adultery. A one night stand is certainly fine, i don't expect to be fucking someone's wife and making him look like an idiot. But honestly I wish coincidence would bring a milf and myself across the same paths, and without both of us expecting it, we'll be at her house on her bed making passionate irresistible sex. I just picture a woman out on her own, because her husband is too damn busy with work, wearing a tight dress, but yet not revealing the panty lines of her lacy thong...she, too, sub consciously waiting for that someone to pick her up. I always believe women are all programmed to be seduced by men's wit and and desperation driven ingenuity.
Of course I post this with absolutely no experience in hooking up with milfs, I just wonder in my mind the kinky experience of, for example, fucking your best friends mom, and thinking if that is at all a possibility. I'd like to ask all about your opinions and maybe share some of your stories regarding the art of seduction and milfs.

Oh i forgot to mention, do share photos of voluptuous milfs, you know we all love em.

Thank you all.
You want us to post first?
Old 18-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
evilair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do not have a lot of experience with MILF so what I say here may or may not be true. Based on my limited experience, a special relationship with MILF usually starts with the following

1) She is too tired looking after the children
2) Bad/minimum sex life with the hubby but hubby is very nice to her
3) She found out that her hubby is cheating on her (usually from his hp or email)

And the triggering factor is that you were there to lend her a listening ear, giving her attention like a true gentleman without any motive (like real) and she will fall for you slowly without her knowing.

I feel that MILF is the best in my humble opinion. This is because they will never leave their family and will not want to break up your family too. This works very well for me as I still love my wife and wouldn't want to leave her. I prefer things to be discreet =)

They are also more accommodating in bed. My MILFs allow me to CIM but they dun allow their husbands to do so. I think it is because they have an image to upkeep. And since they dun have to keep a "proper" image with me, they simply let go, talk dirty and be wild in bed. And sex is SOOOO good with them.

I am searching for my next MILF encounter. That's if I am ever to have another relationship with MILF again.
Old 18-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

thecooperlim is one of the Best!thecooperlim is one of the Best!thecooperlim is one of the Best!

Like i've said I have absolutely no experience with milfs, don't have any photos sorry.
Old 18-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

thank you for you honest opinion. how did you meet your milfs?
Old 18-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

just posted these sexy pics in other milf thread but no harm sharing here. makes me wanna reach in and grab her boobs from behind.

Old 19-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

wow this is sort of my image of my preferred milf. body in shape but yet the evidence of slight ageing is clear. thank you for sharing.
Old 13-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
just posted these sexy pics in other milf thread but no harm sharing here. makes me wanna reach in and grab her boobs from behind.

Wowwwwww I love MILF
Old 13-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Post more positive comments and I'm sure she will be willing to share more pics!
Old 13-04-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jessicatan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wrong section bros...
Old 14-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
asterix wong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasterix wong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
Had my fair share of MILFs and not too proud of it.
The affairs ranged from a year relationship to ONS.
Most do it because the relationship at home is unhappy. Some of the husbands are mama's boy and hence, a cuckold by their wives while others cited husbands who were not spending time with them and hence, they decided to eat outside to satisfy themselves. Got most of them from irc chatrooms and several other dating websites.
What is surprising is that there are many lonely women out there though they are married or in a relationship.

Not proud of it because it could be the spouse of any brothers here. Or worse, it could happen to me, too.
The Mama's boy bit is frequently the downfall for most local men whose wives go for expats and white cock especially office affairs. I see many nowadays, especially when milfs hang out in certain bars or clubs after work or with their girlfriends. The stable asian penchant for Confucian respect for elders and the boring family life is the direct opposite of the independent, heck care, selfish attitude that asian women, particularly those who have studied overseas, look for in expat men. Asian milfs, after years of the same boring sex routine with their Mama's boy asian husband, fall hard for the brash, physical, independent expat pattern of dating and bedroom action. Some milfs who go on work trips are particularly succeptible. Their size also help in attracting the local milfs who love to be dominated in bed physically - but gently.
Old 14-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Highjoys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilair View Post
I do not have a lot of experience with MILF so what I say here may or may not be true. Based on my limited experience, a special relationship with MILF usually starts with the following

1) She is too tired looking after the children
2) Bad/minimum sex life with the hubby but hubby is very nice to her
3) She found out that her hubby is cheating on her (usually from his hp or email)

And the triggering factor is that you were there to lend her a listening ear, giving her attention like a true gentleman without any motive (like real) and she will fall for you slowly without her knowing.

I feel that MILF is the best in my humble opinion. This is because they will never leave their family and will not want to break up your family too. This works very well for me as I still love my wife and wouldn't want to leave her. I prefer things to be discreet =)

They are also more accommodating in bed. My MILFs allow me to CIM but they dun allow their husbands to do so. I think it is because they have an image to upkeep. And since they dun have to keep a "proper" image with me, they simply let go, talk dirty and be wild in bed. And sex is SOOOO good with them.

I am searching for my next MILF encounter. That's if I am ever to have another relationship with MILF again.
I had mytwo r/s with MILFs before... both married but estranged. Sex-hungry and bored... but they open up slowly so you got to be patient as the ladies need to know u well before they take the plunge as they also fear being found out. Once comfy and safe, they will relax and do a lot to satisfy their hungry needs. but then dun harm them hor as they are poor ladies having suffered a lot. Treat them well and you will be surprised how much satisfaction they can give... they are very experienced and adventurous hehe
Old 14-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Old 14-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
asterix wong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasterix wong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnhubby71 View Post
I do have my fair chances of bedding some Milf. And I would say most of them are either neglected by their LOVE one of lonely whenever they need a shoulder to lean on or listen to their problem.

Once they are comfortable with you, they will ready to go WILD in bed. hahaha

Just a word of advice, you need to be careful as they might fall in love with you like what happen to a female friend of my wife whom I had bedded her thru wife's approval.

In the end, I had to withdraw and distance from her as she is trying to snatch me away from my wife. hehehe.
That is not a bad deal. Why ur wife agree? Did u give her same pattern in bed as your wife or you tried new things?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1