The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife’s Younger Sister

great scene setting at the seafood restaurant, looking forward to what happens next.....
Old 20-01-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold

Awesome pls cont
Old 20-01-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Longstaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support & camping here!
Old 20-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsin View Post
Chapter 12- New Year’s Eve

Next upcoming chapter - The feast , stay tuned.
So finally can feast on the main course.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 21-01-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Umm food is great, & u ...

Great write up.
Old 21-01-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Chapter 13 -
The Feast (Part 1) - Truth or Dare

Characters
Alicia - Wife’s sister
accountant from a UK shipping agency, now retrenched.
Tania - My wife, marketing manager with an advertisement firm.
Roy- me a structural engineer with an SME, a man in his mid 30s.

Disclaimer: Based on a true story, sequence of events may take place a little slow due to the realistic nature. I try to keep it real With little exaggeration or fabrication.

**Advisable to read previous chapter as story always continues from there
**For keen readers, read from chapter 1

Somehow it feels strange during this period that mask can only be removed when the food or drinks arrives.

We sat down and have a good 20 mins, before the food arrives. She was talking most of the time. She shared about her dating experience having dated both younger and older man. She preferred older guys with a sense of humor.
All this while I can’t keep my eyes off her cleavage and also her beautiful face. You know someone is attractive when by just looking at her face would give you a hardon.

Here’s what we ordered:

-Appetizer: air flown Australian Oyster
-Drunken Prawn soup - Fresh sweet prawns double boiled in a thick broth
-Chilli Crab which came with Fried mantou. Thick and rich sauce. When eaten together, the juicy, fleshy and chewy crab meat combines so well with the sauce. Wrap up the dish with a dunk of the mantou in the sauce. A heavenly mix.
-Bamboo Clams Steamed with garlic and soy sauce -Fresh sweet clams with the flavour of the sea
-Premium beef cubes sautéed in rich sauce
-Stir fried Kailan - comfort food to cleanse the tongue

Alicia seems to like it when I got my hands dirty and de-shell the prawns for her. I also clinically retrieved the meat from the legs of the crab(not an easy task). (Plus points +++)

Alicia” Thank you ~ you are so gentlemen lor ! My ex never does this” she complimented me.

Me” That’s why he became your “ex” HAHA!” I joked

We finished the dinner and it was so satisfying would rate it 8/10. Didn’t know Alicia was such a big eater.

I discreetly settled the bill (it’s a bomb I shouldn’t have done that) when I went to the washroom. Alicia insisted on paying as I bought her the earrings (read previous chapters).

Alicia “OMG, I told you I wanted to pay ! “ she did the angry face

Me:”it’s ok, you can pay for desserts”

We ended dinner around 8:45pm
We wanted to chill and grab a drink somewhere outside, but all F&B outlets will stop all alcohol serving as early as 10:00pm latest 10:30pm.

We decided we shall chill at home instead. There’s aircon , comfortable sofa and TV.

We bought some potato chips and Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.

We got home and changed into something comfortable.
I wore my “Red bull” singlet (from Thailand) and a boxer.
Alicia changed into a strap top and a pair of Exercise shorts (FBT lookalike).

I opened a bottle of 750ml Johnnie walker blue label which has been sitting in my cardboard for ages.

We had another decent conversation, munching on the snacks and taking small sips of the blue label on the rocks.

Tip 11: Slowly “test the water” by venturing into more adult topics.

As her face starts to blush from the alcohol I slowly tested the water.

Me” soooo Alicia, I always wanted to know..From a female perspective. Does the size matter ? “

Alicia “Erm..... I don’t know leh “ you can see from her expression she was thinking about it.

Me:”hmmm how about your ex’s. How were they on the bed ?”

Alicia: “erm... still ok i guess. I really Don’t know how to explain“

You could tell she’s quite on the novice level when it comes to physical intimacy. I decided not to pry further as she’s showing signs that this topic isn’t her interest.

Me:”Why don’t we play a game !”

Alicia” Sounds good! What game !”

Me:” An old school Game —- TRUTH or DARE”

After 5 mins of ironing out the details of the game. We have mutually established the following rules :
-ALL TRUTH QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED TRUTHFULLY
-ALL DARES SUGGESTED MUST BE CARRIED OUT
-The other person must drink one shot of whiskey once the truth or dare is carried out faithfully.

Penalty if anyone fails to comply is to drink the whole bottle of blue label
**OH MAN, I am loving this rules**

We did it by spinning a wheel on an app, with our names on it.

First round - TRUTH
Person who got it —— Me

Alicia:” hmmmmmm......I don’t know what to ask leh....... have you broken the law before? if so what is it ?”

Me:” that’s easy, I stole some stationery when I was young. Other than that I am a good citizen . Drink up! “

She sipped down one shot of whiskey.

Second Round - DARE
Person who got it —-Me

Alicia:” HAHA! You again ! Since you say it’s easy. I give you a hard one.

I DARE you to call Daniel (Tania and Alicia’s younger brother) and say “HAPPY NEW YEAR”.

Me dials the line: “Hello Daniel, HAPPY NEW YEAR”

Daniel:” you ok bro? Now only 10:30” he gave a stunned response

Me”wishing you in advance, take care bro!”

Alicia was laughing like a wild pony in the background

Me”YOU GOOD! Make sure you don’t get it”

Me”Drink up !”

She fired down another shot, you could tell that she’s not a drinker as her face is flushed and eyes are slowly starring into space. Her increasing laughter made her even more high.

I secretly pre-configured the wheel to only include her name. While she was still busy laughing at how her dare stunned her brother.

Third round - Truth
Person who got it —- Alicia

Alicia “omg ! Go easy please”

Me”no way man ! You made me so pai seh. No chance for you”

Me” hmmmmm.... you got to answer truthfully... that day...... you know which day I mean... that day in the toilet.... did you enjoy it ?”

(Lost readers can Read from chapters 5 onwards if you are lost here)

Alicia:” ermmmmm...... must I really answer it ?”

I pointed to the bottle, me:”don’t forget the rules. You set it one.”

Alicia:”hmmmmmm.... kind of ??”

Me:”what’s on you mean by kind of ? I enjoyed it a lot. “

Alicia:”ermmm.....ok fine.....it was satisfying to make you come so much. Nothing more than that ! Don’t get the wrong idea” she started to flush.

Me: “ You know....... that day you made me cum so much. I could barely walk to next day”

Alicia:” omg sorry “ she looked away like a shy girl

Me:”which part of it do you enjoy the most?” I probed further

Alicia:”wait.... isn’t that TWO questions?” Her mind was still alert despite the alcohol.

Me:”no, it’s part of one whole question with sub parts.”

Alicia: “ fine....I like the feeling when you are about to cum. ...then I make you till cum..... then u cum a lot.
And you make all those manly “ahhhhhhh” sound when you are cumming, kind of a turn on.
Yea that’s about it. Just a sense of satisfaction I guess ?”

Alicia:” good enough answer ?”

My dick suddenly grew hard upon hearing this. I gulp down one full shot of whiskey.
Her face was already as red as a tomato. Her fair chest has added a shade of pink.

To be continued,.........

Last edited by Shadowsin; 21-01-2021 at 10:06 AM.
Old 21-01-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

You write so well and I eagerly waiting for your next chapter.
Thank you....
Old 21-01-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Woo hooo!!! Nice!!!! Waiting for next chapter
Old 21-01-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
lymain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update too
Old 22-01-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 4
Registers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegisters is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegisters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story TS!
Old 22-01-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 16
belgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to behold

Hooked on your great story. A movie with such a storyline, confirm will full house at YangTze cinema!! Keep going Roy
Old 22-01-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BigFreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support bro, so very well written.
Old 22-01-2021, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwu View Post
You write so well and I eagerly waiting for your next chapter.
Thank you....
Yes, making me hard reading, cheers!
Old 22-01-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Dam nice story. Faster continue pls, can't wait to read the next chapter. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1