The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Given the current situation, i dont even think nego will works.
Before marriage, everything was good. Know getting married already. Things start to change. Still can fuck. But she now got alot more opinion.,

Base on my own experience, i will advise to all bros here:
-if your GF/Wife-To-Be is very competitive, doesnt like to lose, i suggest you to drop her and find another one.
-if you realise she start to join alot of whatsapp or telegram group, best is to drop her also.

Tha’s what happen to me. Before married, everything was good. Once she start joining those group. That’s it. Point of no return.
Now she want divorce.

Bro, what are these whatsapp and telegram group about??
Old 20-01-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Just sharing so hope no bro get upset.

So I started to stray again and until 5 years later and then I met this super pretty maid.

And I still remembered that day when I was with her and thinking she can be with anyone but why she choose only me. That's when I realised anything I've asked for in my life I actually managed to get, money, women, career, kids, a beautiful wife, travelling and now this one woman who can have anyone, she choose me.

That's when I suddenly felt like the depression left me, a bit like also don't know how to explain but like a negative spirit left me and suddenly I felt very light.

I didn't feel like killing myself anymore, and I suddenly realised that actually I was blessed with a super good life and didn't feel like leaving my wife anymore or my kids.

So my story a bit different. Hope that helps cheer some of you a bit.
Unfortunately, I only want money and power. Having and fucking women is just a sport for me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I'm a married man of 12 years. I'm 41. Wifey and I used to fuck like rabbits before marriage and after 2 kids, suddenly the passion stopped. It could be because of hormones after child birth.

I only had sex with wife 3 times in last 4 years. I think this is a very common stat in Singapore.

What really triggered me to justify me "eating out" was that one sentence wife said to me, when I asked for intimacy and sex .. "I only agreed to have sex with you because I wanted kids."
I would have immediately filed. Something tells me, she's using you as a walking ATM as well. 12 years of marriage and this is all she can tell you?

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 21-01-2021 at 12:06 AM.
Old 21-01-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Did thought of it. But because kids are around. Difficult to keep it la.
Anyway, even if I do it, it will never arouse her. Tried many ways. Give up already. She openly tell me she is 性冷感。
What she meant is 性冷感 with you. You might find other bros here filling her up, then you will know if she is 性冷感
Old 21-01-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovedota2 View Post
I'm 31 and married for 3 years with a 5 month old baby. The last time i had sex with my wife was dec 2019. It's quite depressing for me because sex is a big thing to me, and even when i ask for it, she just shun and find all kinds of excuses. Maybe not excuses? But she says she's tired, no feel, back ache. I understand it's the hormones maybe, but the thing is, before she conceived, we only has sex like once per 3 or 4 months. Sigh i'm also looking for some excitement in my sex life.
Same thing happened to me.. recently I found out from her dad that a guy from OKCupid come looking for my wife..
Old 21-01-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Share an image to simulate your imagination. Imagine a FWB like this one....

I feel such girls are good to look at and nice to have experienced at least once. Not a good lifelong partner because she will always attract unwanted attention from guys trying their luck. Very tiring if you are her man.

Plus girls with such good figures tend not to age well. Once the sags set in, wah.. can sag how long will sag how loooooonnnnnggggg... During doggy... boobs can almost touch the bed even when she didn't bend her elbows that much. Boob yoga.
Old 21-01-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I feel such girls are good to look at and nice to have experienced at least once. Not a good lifelong partner because she will always attract unwanted attention from guys trying their luck. Very tiring if you are her man.

Plus girls with such good figures tend not to age well. Once the sags set in, wah.. can sag how long will sag how loooooonnnnnggggg... During doggy... boobs can almost touch the bed even when she didn't bend her elbows that much. Boob yoga.
I have to agree with you on this. This kind of girl usually dead fish in bed because they think highly of themselves and therefore won't please her man but expects to be pleased all the time.

Also on huge boobs being saggy, definitely true because science. A full B cup or ok C cup is the best, as they are firmer and won't sag too much compared to bigger boobs therefore looking more youthful. Smaller boobs also means she is more sensitive at the boobs area and it's great to play with her boobs watching her getting aroused.

I also find that when big boobs show cleavage, it takes all the attention and kind of looking low class. Women with smaller boobs, when they show cleavage, looks damn fine and the dress looks almost perfect.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 21-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
I have to agree with you on this. This kind of girl usually dead fish in bed because they think highly of themselves and therefore won't please her man but expects to be pleased all the time.

Also on huge boobs being saggy, definitely true because science. A full B cup or ok C cup is the best, as they are firmer and won't sag too much compared to bigger boobs therefore looking more youthful. Smaller boobs also means she is more sensitive at the boobs area and it's great to play with her boobs watching her getting aroused.

I also find that when big boobs show cleavage, it takes all the attention and kind of looking low class. Women with smaller boobs, when they show cleavage, looks damn fine and the dress looks almost perfect.

The face tells it all, won’t stick w u unless u have money. But I still love big boobs. Be it old or young

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-02-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 15
cornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of light

wife lost interest in sex after birth,before birth our sex drive very high.

went to usual ML and told her what's happening..
she roleplay and made me feel like a man again.
Old 12-02-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Wink Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

My wife and i have sex maybe 2-3 times a year only. And each time they occur, i feel like she is just using my lil bro as a tool to satisfy herself. I dont feel aroused becuz hardly have foreplay and last couple times i couldn't finish the job,as much as i just wanted to cum. Diy is a better choice when at home.
Old 12-02-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
My wife and i have sex maybe 2-3 times a year only. And each time they occur, i feel like she is just using my lil bro as a tool to satisfy herself. I dont feel aroused becuz hardly have foreplay and last couple times i couldn't finish the job,as much as i just wanted to cum. Diy is a better choice when at home.
If she want to satisfy herself, 2 or 3 times per year is not enough.
What about those time when she didnt use your little brother?
I believe she also didn't enjoy just like you.

Thats why there are so many infidelity now.
Old 13-02-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sexless for years with wifey. One married lady that I hooked up since mid last year having the best sex ever.. the way she rides, she blows and moans and not to mention the umpteen times that I cum inside her is way too amazing.

More than make the sex that have been missing in my life for the past 10 years. Averaging 6-7 times per week and the urge is still there.
Old 13-02-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 15
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovedota2 View Post
I'm 31 and married for 3 years with a 5 month old baby. The last time i had sex with my wife was dec 2019. It's quite depressing for me because sex is a big thing to me, and even when i ask for it, she just shun and find all kinds of excuses. Maybe not excuses? But she says she's tired, no feel, back ache. I understand it's the hormones maybe, but the thing is, before she conceived, we only has sex like once per 3 or 4 months. Sigh i'm also looking for some excitement in my sex life.

like that just eat outside and play safe. remember to clean your mouth after eating. don’t get caught
Old 13-02-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nickjordy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes i do its very fantastic felling
Old 13-02-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nickjordy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this girl are working these days i want meet her
Old 13-02-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

My current oc was my FB when I was then married, back then it was passionate love making nearly 3 times a week and each time 2x per session...when shit hits the fan with the ex-oc went through divorce and married current oc...that when the real shit hit, sex was down to 1 every month to once every two months to three to now maybe 3x per year..

So during early years to sextisfy my urge i was cheonging FL and GL...but now as age catch on, hormones changed my urges are down just visit the occasional ML for a HJ..if there is FJ thrown in its a bonus to me but I won't go out anymore to hunt for a fuck..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1