The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
lightingcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I always tell my two sons. If you want to be rich, stay single.
My friend once said "Get married and double your asset"
I got married, and now my asset is now halved
Old 12-10-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I always tell my two sons. If you want to be rich, stay single.
Very wise. I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Given the current situation, i dont even think nego will works.
Before marriage, everything was good. Know getting married already. Things start to change. Still can fuck. But she now got alot more opinion.,

Base on my own experience, i will advise to all bros here:
-if your GF/Wife-To-Be is very competitive, doesnt like to lose, i suggest you to drop her and find another one.
-if you realise she start to join alot of whatsapp or telegram group, best is to drop her also.

Tha’s what happen to me. Before married, everything was good. Once she start joining those group. That’s it. Point of no return.
Now she want divorce.
What are the contents of those whatsapp or telegram groups? I'm curious.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 13-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Very wise. I agree.

What are the contents of those whatsapp or telegram groups? I'm curious.
You will be surprised at what women discussed behind our back. From what bag you get for her as a wedding anniversary present to where you all go for holidays. Women compare all these. Later on when got children, they compare kids result, where you bring kids and her for holidays. Never ending one.
Old 13-10-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
a single woman asked me before :

do you know what is the fastest way to grow your wealth?
she continued to say "
when 2 single adults of reasonable financial stability (no debts) gets married to each other
Double Income, double assets and no kids

Quite legit

its your son, hope you can tell him the full story or else he has wrong interpretation of marriage
Never. Don't even dream of that. My kids know how to answer me now. They know that there is this thing called a Woman's Charter.

That day my wife just had a shock when my son insist on carrying on her grocery bag. It is very heavy for him but he still insist on carrying. Not because he is filial. His reason is that woman are a weaker gender. That is why they need the woman's charter to protect them. Until we can remove this charter, then never talk about equality in gender. When I heard his reply, I feel like laughing.
Old 13-10-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all

Real life story here.

Long post ahead. So I shall start with the moral of the story first. My advise to you is, dont start. And if you have already started, then you must always remember to fuck and forget and only fuck those that you pay. Remember this, the most expensive fucks are the ones you dont pay. Most importantly, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER, put your emotions into the game.

I have been with my wife for more than a decade and together we have a kid. From the fifth year onwards, i started to eat outside. I started with whores in geylang. I remember my first time in geylang like it was yesterday. After that, I started to get addicted to going geylang. From once a month to twice a month eventually once a week. The reason I go for my weekly geylang fuck is because I met a girl there whom my heart started to flutter for her. We have such amazing sex and we had such chemistry that towards the end of her two years, we fucked raw. Yes, I raw a whore.

After she went home, I carried on my fucks in geylang. However, I felt empty. I crave that emotional fucks that I used to have. Slowly, I went to MP and started flirting. I didnt just want their pussy, I want that emotional attachment. I crave that fluttering of the heart when I meet a girl like how I used to have for my wife and later that WL in geylang. I tried many MP, I tried many WL, more than half of my monthly income was spent just fucking and massaging. But still, I crave that emotional attachment. Most of them are just after money, they do not have that feeling for me. So from sex workers, I moved on to fishing outside of the sex industry.

And out of nowhere, when I wasnt even looking for her, she appeared. She's not a sex worker, just a normal working class citizen. From the moment I met her, i knew it. I knew it was love at first sight. We started talking and we had great chemistry. Both of us like to sing and we sang our heart outs in the car. After a long day, we decided to check in to a hotel and i had the most passionate sex I ever had. I was so in love. She is beautiful and she is great in bed, and boy when I say great, I mean... REALLY GREAT...

Not long after, she officially became my mistress. She knows that I am married and she doesnt mind. The reason she gave was because she loves me. You know that fluttering feeling I told you about? It came back. We started to have sex everywhere. In the car, in handicap toilet, staircase, you name it, we did it. I was so blinded in love that I fucking went overseas with her lying to my wife that it was a business trip.

In the end, as the saying goes, all things come to an end. And not just the relationship with her, but my marriage as well. My wife found out about her after a series of events and all hell broke loose. I know its a cliche to say this but really, you never know how much you love someone until you lose them. As I am typing this, I can tell you that yes, I do love these three women in my life, but I love my wife the most. More than the whore, more than my mistress. What have I left with now? Nothing. Absolutely nothing except a depressing life which I have thought of countless times to commit suicide.

So let me repeat what I want to tell you. Dont start, its not worth it. And if you really want to start, then fuck and forget. I wish you well, stay safe.
Old 13-10-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
Real life story here.

Long post ahead. So I shall start with the moral of the story first. My advise to you is, dont start. And if you have already started, then you must always remember to fuck and forget and only fuck those that you pay. Remember this, the most expensive fucks are the ones you dont pay. Most importantly, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER, put your emotions into the game.

I have been with my wife for more than a decade and together we have a kid. From the fifth year onwards, i started to eat outside. I started with whores in geylang. I remember my first time in geylang like it was yesterday. After that, I started to get addicted to going geylang. From once a month to twice a month eventually once a week. The reason I go for my weekly geylang fuck is because I met a girl there whom my heart started to flutter for her. We have such amazing sex and we had such chemistry that towards the end of her two years, we fucked raw. Yes, I raw a whore.

After she went home, I carried on my fucks in geylang. However, I felt empty. I crave that emotional fucks that I used to have. Slowly, I went to MP and started flirting. I didnt just want their pussy, I want that emotional attachment. I crave that fluttering of the heart when I meet a girl like how I used to have for my wife and later that WL in geylang. I tried many MP, I tried many WL, more than half of my monthly income was spent just fucking and massaging. But still, I crave that emotional attachment. Most of them are just after money, they do not have that feeling for me. So from sex workers, I moved on to fishing outside of the sex industry.

And out of nowhere, when I wasnt even looking for her, she appeared. She's not a sex worker, just a normal working class citizen. From the moment I met her, i knew it. I knew it was love at first sight. We started talking and we had great chemistry. Both of us like to sing and we sang our heart outs in the car. After a long day, we decided to check in to a hotel and i had the most passionate sex I ever had. I was so in love. She is beautiful and she is great in bed, and boy when I say great, I mean... REALLY GREAT...

Not long after, she officially became my mistress. She knows that I am married and she doesnt mind. The reason she gave was because she loves me. You know that fluttering feeling I told you about? It came back. We started to have sex everywhere. In the car, in handicap toilet, staircase, you name it, we did it. I was so blinded in love that I fucking went overseas with her lying to my wife that it was a business trip.

In the end, as the saying goes, all things come to an end. And not just the relationship with her, but my marriage as well. My wife found out about her after a series of events and all hell broke loose. I know its a cliche to say this but really, you never know how much you love someone until you lose them. As I am typing this, I can tell you that yes, I do love these three women in my life, but I love my wife the most. More than the whore, more than my mistress. What have I left with now? Nothing. Absolutely nothing except a depressing life which I have thought of countless times to commit suicide.

So let me repeat what I want to tell you. Dont start, its not worth it. And if you really want to start, then fuck and forget. I wish you well, stay safe.
Thanks for sharing bro, hope you stay strong and look forward. To TS; Don't play with fire, it will get too big for you to extinguish before it burns down everything you ever had.
Old 13-10-2020, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You will be surprised at what women discussed behind our back. From what bag you get for her as a wedding anniversary present to where you all go for holidays. Women compare all these. Later on when got children, they compare kids result, where you bring kids and her for holidays. Never ending one.
Our toxic culture conditioned people to think and behave as such... Bright side, there are women out there who aren't like these
Old 13-10-2020, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. Was it not possible to have a relationship with your mistress after a divorce? Was your wife like your first or first few relationships? There will always be someone else to fill the void... it does take luck. Hope the luck finds you soon.
Old 13-10-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sry change topic to jack shit chan... Did he really brag and drag others down with him? If really true WTF, i got a story to share about a similar asshole of a friend who basically drag me down with him saying it's ok to eat outside and divorce. When i challenge his motives and how he sees his wife, he tell me he can have 5 mistresses.
I have cut him off and i realised it has helped my moods and the way i see my wife as well. I have removed all poisonous thoughts of leaving my wife and i think it has helped my marriage.
I must admit that the flirtatious relstionship with prostitutes and ML is very tempting and i honestly miss it. But everytime i spend time with my son and wife i am reminded to keep these other relationships with outsiders away
Old 13-10-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Sry change topic to jack shit chan... Did he really brag and drag others down with him? If really true WTF, i got a story to share about a similar asshole of a friend who basically drag me down with him saying it's ok to eat outside and divorce. When i challenge his motives and how he sees his wife, he tell me he can have 5 mistresses.
I have cut him off and i realised it has helped my moods and the way i see my wife as well. I have removed all poisonous thoughts of leaving my wife and i think it has helped my marriage.
I must admit that the flirtatious relstionship with prostitutes and ML is very tempting and i honestly miss it. But everytime i spend time with my son and wife i am reminded to keep these other relationships with outsiders away
When he Jack Shit said he is committing what every man will do, he is saying all man are like that but is this true. He fucked and has a daughter and he said thibgs like this to imply it is common because every man. So he is dragging all those innocent men with him in his EMA. What a loser.

Hold on bro, if possible and your wife is not that bad. Don't stray.
Old 13-10-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she continued to say "
when 2 single adults of reasonable financial stability (no debts) gets married to each other

Quite legit

its your son, hope you can tell him the full story or else he has wrong interpretation of marriage
wow.. this is very not true.
Old 13-10-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Real life story here.

....And out of nowhere, when I wasnt even looking for her, she appeared. She's not a sex worker, just a normal working class citizen. From the moment I met her, i knew it. I knew it was love at first sight. We started talking and we had great chemistry. Both of us like to sing and we sang our heart outs in the car. After a long day, we decided to check in to a hotel and i had the most passionate sex I ever had. I was so in love. She is beautiful and she is great in bed, and boy when I say great, I mean... REALLY GREAT...

If you mind sharing, why didn't you carry on with your mistress after your divorce?
Old 13-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she continued to say "

Quite legit

I agree. Marry a woman who is not shallow, and is your intellectual equal. Women who pursue and compare material wealth are not worth your time.

Kids are a big money sink, this is true. Not only cost of upbringing but the time investment, which is a lost opportunity cost to career. But the rewards are intangible - if you only view things from dollars and cents POV then of course it is never logical to have kids.
Old 13-10-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I agree. Marry a woman who is not shallow, and is your intellectual equal. Women who pursue and compare material wealth are not worth your time.

Kids are a big money sink, this is true. Not only cost of upbringing but the time investment, which is a lost opportunity cost to career. But the rewards are intangible - if you only view things from dollars and cents POV then of course it is never logical to have kids.
Agreed bro
Old 13-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
wow.. this is very not true.
Kindly support your stand point
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1