The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 0
CondomXL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCondomXL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCondomXL is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chanced Encounter

----- Deleted -----

Last edited by CondomXL; 25-02-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
kirkby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
cockareel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
trunkquoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming. Really exciting to read.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
HappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward for next update
Old 23-02-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
dahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please share more, support your thread TS
Old 23-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 8
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

The next few days were rather quiet as she prepare for her last paper and I started my holiday part-time job. We met a few times during the night to sit down and just chit-chat. We continue to exchange messages with each other and Y will always tease me, asking if I like how she felt.
Finally the weekend arrived, I asked Y out for dinner and a movie. I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend on that very day, so I was really nervous. As cliche as it is, I bought tickets to a midnight horror movie, as we sat down, i notice Y seems a little tense, turns out she was already afraid of horror movie. I offered to her that we can just leave the cinema if she’s uncomfortable, but she insisted on staying, saying she don’t want me to look down on her.

When the movie finally started, I felt a tugged on my arm, Y was hugging my arm really tightly throughout the whole movie. I honestly do not remember what the movie was about as I was too focus on keeping my composure as I enjoy the sensation. I can feel the softness of her breast pressing on my arm while my hand was resting on her silky smooth thigh.

After the movie, we decided to walk home together (we lived rather close to each other, about 2 bus stops/10min walk away) since all the buses have stopped operating for the day. Y was talking about her week and her usual gossip about her friends and classmates. As we finally reach lift landing of her block, I asked her the question that I’ve been waiting to ask for the whole day “Y, can you be my girlfriend?”

I was ready to be rejected as Y stood there silently for a minute. That minute felt like an hour. Finally she spoke “Just make sure you don’t make another girl pregnant.” She gave me a peck on the cheek before going upstairs. Confused, I stared blankly at her as she entered the lift. “Yes, I’ll be your girlfriend, you idiot!” she shouted as the lift door closes.

I walked home with a wide grin on my face. I’ve never felt so happy in my life. We exchanged a few more messages before we say goodnight to each other and went to bed.

The next morning, as I was preparing to go for my part-time job, I receive a message from Y, “I had a nightmare yesterday thanks to your stupid movie. Can you come accompany me tonight? My parents went to Taiwan this morning and I don’t want to be alone at night.”

To be continue...
Old 23-02-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Teenage love stories brought back so much memories.
keep up the good work
Old 24-02-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 24-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
HappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the update
Old 25-02-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
decking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, thanks.
Old 25-02-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 25-02-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKJim View Post
To be continue...
Pls do.. 8 pts for u.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 8
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Pls do.. 8 pts for u.
Thanks. Up your points back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1