The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
TopSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightTopSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightTopSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightTopSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightTopSpeed is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Hi Bro,

I tried 3 of the good massagers so far, hope you can provide me the contact of CELINE. I have one more Juagen to exchange, thanks in advance

1. Ling Ling Jie
2. Ping Ping
3. AnQi
Can share ping ping ctc? Thanks
Old 29-12-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bageh90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does Juagen really work?

hi anyone with soda contact can share ? TIA
Old 03-01-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can anyone share soda or pingping's contact? Thank you
Old 03-01-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Does Juagen really work?

Dear Guys,

Here's my opinion on JS.
JG does work but you need to go often, like once or twice a week, and that will burn a hole in your pocket. A better option is ... do it yourself.... exercise your dick everyday. Same as our body, we need to exercise to keep our body fit and build muscle.

What i am doing everyday with my dick?
Every morning, before i get off my bed, i will stroke my dick until it is hard for about 5 to 10mins. (i used to wake up hard when i was young, but now only once a while. I am sure some guys share the same experience as me)

Can masturbate replaces JG?
Yes, it does. A good way is not to let it come out too hard. Let your dick stay hard for at least half an hour before releasing. This helps to exercise the blood vessels inside your dick. i do this on a weekly basis.

Rgds
James
Old 03-01-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Last month went to the newly renovated AMK shop for my waxing by Lisa.

Added her 保养 since she every time tell me that her JG is good.

To me, her JG was very painful.
In fact for almost a month after her session, I'm still feeling slight pain each and every time after I DIY..
nvr trust any of these cause it can cause more harm than good if they press the wrong veins
Old 15-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
axestacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I tried many juagen

1. Ling Ling Jie - a lot focused on the groin area. Not sure authentic or not but definitely not Thai style. LLJ is old and not pretty hence no action

2. Soda - trained in the famous Thai academy. Can feel the veins pulling and twisting. TOP level juagen. Lol! Focus on the prostate, shaft and cock head. Soda has huge tits and very nice fuckable face. She used to offer FJ. Very nice session where you can maintain you cock then test out ur cock to see its effect. I always did her 2 rounds due to her great juagen and fucking skill. Lol! Loved riding you and a lady who enjoy sex to the TOP level

3. Ping Ping - ppl may remember her Thai style juagen and TOP customer service. Previously from Bugis before moving to Hougang. Her Thai style juagen is extremely powerful. Can feel aching in ur kidney area and the veins being pulled like playing guzhen. After that feels rock hard. Very nice lady who offer a lot of cut fruits, boiled soup and dessert

4. Anxxx - Very low profile lady but level comparable to Ping ping and Soda. Rarely take any new clients now

5. Celine - Not bad in terms of juagen level. She wins in her beautiful face, huge tits and flexible body (practicing yoga for years). Her hdly and full body rub will make ur soft cock instantly hard. A hungry milf who love to have sex with her regulars.

6. Angel - many would remember this lady who moved from Novena to Geylang. Pretty ok juagen (toned down Thai style and less painful). Wins on her huge D cups tits and 69 HJ. Wasted no other services provided

The rest more or less are fake ones who did a lot of marketing.
Old 15-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light

any kind bros can share soda's contact? thanks!
Old 17-01-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Penislol is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros.
Can share the contact please?
Thanks
Old 21-01-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
ed3333 is a Helpful and Caring Samstered3333 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone can share BaoEr contact pls
Old 21-01-2021, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Brigadier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrigadier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I tried many juagen

1. Ling Ling Jie - a lot focused on the groin area. Not sure authentic or not but definitely not Thai style. LLJ is old and not pretty hence no action

2. Soda - trained in the famous Thai academy. Can feel the veins pulling and twisting. TOP level juagen. Lol! Focus on the prostate, shaft and cock head. Soda has huge tits and very nice fuckable face. She used to offer FJ. Very nice session where you can maintain you cock then test out ur cock to see its effect. I always did her 2 rounds due to her great juagen and fucking skill. Lol! Loved riding you and a lady who enjoy sex to the TOP level

3. Ping Ping - ppl may remember her Thai style juagen and TOP customer service. Previously from Bugis before moving to Hougang. Her Thai style juagen is extremely powerful. Can feel aching in ur kidney area and the veins being pulled like playing guzhen. After that feels rock hard. Very nice lady who offer a lot of cut fruits, boiled soup and dessert

4. Anxxx - Very low profile lady but level comparable to Ping ping and Soda. Rarely take any new clients now

5. Celine - Not bad in terms of juagen level. She wins in her beautiful face, huge tits and flexible body (practicing yoga for years). Her hdly and full body rub will make ur soft cock instantly hard. A hungry milf who love to have sex with her regulars.

6. Angel - many would remember this lady who moved from Novena to Geylang. Pretty ok juagen (toned down Thai style and less painful). Wins on her huge D cups tits and 69 HJ. Wasted no other services provided

Bignehneh, nice finding, care for a share?
Old 21-01-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BigFreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I tried many juagen

49 gun salute for your sharings
Old 21-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Seems like very limited masters. All evolving around that few
Bro, can pm soda or ping ping contact? Need some session, getting old
Many thanks
Old 21-01-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 14
Grenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

pm soda , ping ping contact pls.
Old 22-01-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone explain why we shd not cum after JG? Doesnt make sense to me.

I understand after oil (TCM) massage not to bathe for 2 hours.

But JG is unblocking the veins. Why cant the tool be used after it's made better? I can accept if the intent is to let you go home to bonk your partner instead But there should be no ill effects to have a release after JG?
Old 22-01-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
pingpongboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone pm me soda contact too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1