The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eclipseberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The journey.

hello guys!

This have been said for so many times, and yeah, I've been reading sbf for a long time already and i feel its my turn to share my story.

So a little about myself, I won't call myself master of sex, probably just another average guy who enjoys sex. And sadly, I'm quite a late bloomer in this aspect, and only had my first sex at 18 :/

Call it weak or stupid its okay haha because thinking back I think I really suck at this. I think I'm too shy by nature and don't really know how to handle girls once it reaches the 'more than friends stage'. And ironically, people says that I'm actually quite popular with girls.

So being the usual me, I was going around talking(or flirting) with a few girls during another day of work. So halfway thru, we decided to go for supper with a few others. This particular girl, Debbie, has also been talking(or flirting haha) with me for quite awhile now so after supper, the both of us decided to just hang around till 6am.

After Supper we went to the playground, talked a little, and seriously, I dont know that leads to her becoming my girlfriend. And yeah, there at the playground we kissed and tongued each other. I swear I wasnt good at tongue during that time. So as the sun begin to rise, she said that her parents should be off to work already and she asked me to her place.....

To be continued.
Will continue if people wants me to and after moderation. I have no idea how long this gonna take haha
Old 24-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
illustrious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The journey.

Please continue.
Old 24-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

a few more post and u will be out of moderation .. waiting for more update
Old 24-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eclipseberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning bros.
Seems like the response is not really good, but nevertheless I will still go on!
__________________________________________________ ___________________

So we made the walk to her house, and we decided to just wait for another 30mins before we go up. During this 30mins, it was kind of awkward. basically because I wasnt really sure that I liked her because everybody know that I like another girl. So it was pretty much kissing and keeping silent while we wait for the time to pass. Finally, it was time to enter. She opens the house, walks in, and woah, her father was still around. I just greet' Hi uncle" and went to the room. Outside, I could her her dad asking her how come she changed her boyfriend without telling them and off the father went to work.

So Debbie came into the room, told me nothing happened and lied on the bed beside me. Needless to say, we started kissing and hugging. I never had the thought of roaming her body until she started to put her hands on my groin and rubbed it a little. I was taken aback a little so i decide to just touch her boobs and roam her inside. Moving my hands inside, I felt something obstructive called the bra. I tried to move it but to no avail so I just pushed it up and licked it. This went on for 10mins and I moved my hands into her shorts, but it was too tight. Damn. She then kissed my dick with my shorts on and went for a shower. Being a vastly inexperience dude then, I just stayed on the bed and did not explore her room or check out her lingerie or anything.

The door open, and she just came out with a towel wrapped up. She smiled to me, went to her wardrobe, took a singlet and a fbt and change infront of me. Wah steam. She came to the bed then, and we kissed again. This time I roamed into her shorts and touched her pussy. It was wet, and I tasted her fluid. Sweet. She herself put her hand into my shorts too and rub my dick, which felt really good, I fingered her a little while she was doing me. This went on for 20mins, and I really felt like cuming, but thankfully i didnt and we just slept our morning off.

More to come!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1