The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2009, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
A New Story to Share

Firstly, I'd like to dedicate this thread to bro zapme for the wonderful things he's been doin for his loved one.

When I was 16, in 1986, whilst waiting for my O LvL results, i took up a part time jb as a banquet waiter at a five star hotel along scotts road.
There, i met this gal, we'll call her M.O, same age as me also waiting for her O LvL results.
We were like buddies, nope, we were never a couple but we were always there and taking care of each other.
Also, me a boobs man since teens and she's like kinda flat though attractive la.

Anyway~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hehehehe

After we left this job, i continued my studies and totally lost contact wif her & not long, went into the RSAF and signed on......dumb!
During this period, i have received info that M.O has become a professional model and is doin very well. Good for her I tot but never was really driven or keen wif catching up or looking for her...so time passed by......................
One day, i learnt that she took part in the Ms Singapore/Universe contest, wow, I tot, must have full bloomed liao but i was never a person who will sit down and watch this kinda events......let alone be invited for one.
Well, she got the crown, so i was told by my mom and also read it in the papers later, good for her, but again, was not bothered to look her up for watever reason.
Soon, she was appearing in Ads, billboards, TV commercials etc....tot then she must be living the high life and not even 22 yet...good for her............

One evening, my mom came to me at home and showed me the local chinese newspapers, damn, she's involved in a scandal wif a TCS actor.......that was when my WL KILLER instinct kicked in.....NO WONDER OUR FRIEND SO YOUNG CAN BE SO HAPPENING la i concluded.....hey, what do you expect from the entertainment circle rite, everyone one knows its glam and all, but, there's always something hush hush & dirty that everyone knows as well but never talk about it in the open. That's when i never regretted not connecting wif M.O again and gave myself a pat on the back!
No sight no news of this person ever since so life moved on for me like any other dude growing up from teenage to adulthood.

Finally ORDed and left for a prestigious Uni in Oz in 1994.
When i came back after completing Uni, i was called up for my 1st ict and met a bloke who cant stop talking about M.O
He was not from my unit so i dun really know him but one conversation led to another and soon, i got her number from him.
Though i got it, i never bothered to call, cos I was already married and busy building my career.

One day, i got into some financial probs and was very lost of what to do, damn stressed out and somehow, i tot of calling M.O cos I knew that she was always someone I could trust and could pour my probs to.
So i did, we were happy to hear each other's voice and decided to meet up for makan.
Well, she brought me to Pan Pac's Hai Tian Lou for dinner, to me then, it is damn high end liao, but now, i got there only to check in lol
I poured all my probs to her and was told she was dating a lawyer and she seemed happy...as usual, i didnt pry and then, i started to tear, cos of my probs.
To my amazement, she took out her purse, pulled out every note in there amount to around 250bucks and says, this is all i have now, take it, that's the best i can do for you now.
I said no, i asked you out to talk, not borrow money.....she replied, just take it, when you have, then pay me back lor................................
That was the last time we made contact again................this was around year 2000!

Fast forward, 2 years ago 2007, my sifu told me during a reading that something lost long ago would be found again...i like...huh????? Wat toking U????? When the time comes, you'll know...as usual, i said ok lor

All these years, the amount of WLs i've been playing and screwing around wif, well, most old birds would know, one came into my life and nearly took my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
If was from there, i was told to do charity and help those in need for that WL that nearly ruined me was my karma......
Thus, that was my embarkation to help many bros n sis here in need cos they've been cheated by WLs and some, when i met them, were really in bad shape but i'm glad to report, those that wanted help sincerely received it and came out in 1 piece.
Those who just wanted help for the sake of freebies, fell.......you reap wat you sow ya..............

This year in Sept, about a week after my bday, i kenna aeroplane by a bro who jioed me to DC for SH, so damn sian, went facebook and started to play around.
Through a friend's page, I saw M.O again...wow....so long no see i tot.....
Without hesitation, i requested her to add me........
Next day, after i woke up, in the late afternoon, i went online and saw that she's accepted me, so i started posting on her facebook....beyond my expectation, she was online and soon we were chatting and next thing, exchanged tel numbers...without hesitation, i called M.O

Well, i found out she's divorced......kidless, unemployed, just came out from surgery a month earlier and has been cut open 3 times already and this has really taken a toll on her and that she stays alone in her own 4rm flat in the west.
I said, for old time sake, me come visit you la, address was given, so next day, went over to her place to visit her.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 27-12-2009, 03:49 AM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A New Story to Share

I wasnt nervous or anything but more like wondering how our age would have taken its toll on a ex-beauty queen............well, when she opened her gate, i say a very pale, weak aura no life person looking stone standing infront of me welcoming me wif a tight old friend hug.

As i walked in, all the hairs on my neck and arms shot straight up, as some bros in this forum who knows me personally would know, i'm very sensitive to "dirty things."
I was very uneasy but didnt want to say anything to her then....wud be extremely inappropriate to tell someone who's house you just entered for the 1st time that it's haunted rite......prolly would get the boot! hahaha
Stayed in the living room, didnt even ant to go explore the house for it felt very dark and YING, so i was on full alert.
Was there about 4:30pm that day and then told her i had to leave around 6:30pm cos had an appt wif bro Loving Dickhead for dinner wif his new toy from DC.
Asked her if she had any plans...she said no...so what the hell, have dinner wif us lor plus after that, we'll be heading to Mirage so y not join us and have some fun. Mirage is safe cos usually no hanky panky one......hehehehe
She was game and so she went to change...man was i glad, cos i can get out of this place ASAP!

That nite was fun, lots of laughter during dinner and also during the time in mirage, she was singing and laughing alot until a singer came in and sang a song, where she cried.......
After mirage, went for supper and sent her back..........that was when she asked me if i wanted to go up to her place.....to talk she said.
Well, being an old friend and now helping people, i said onz.......
That was when she poured out alot of history to me.

When she met me for dinner at Pan Pac, she's already divorced.....wa kaoz i tot, that is very long ago......so the lawyer you were talking about is someone you were dating after your divorce???? She replied yes.
During this time, i felt very uneasy all the time, the very unusual chills, hair standing up and drowsiness.
She said she's suffering also from depression and is seeing a shrink for her probs and showed me the meds she takin...WOW so much......yes, she said, some are for the pain that i'll suffer occasionally due to the op to my stomach.......
So i joking said, so you're screwed in the mind and in your tummy la...anywhere else????? and starting my cheeky giggling..............
She then started to cry, i just sat there, at opposite ends of the bed...must show respect, this one lao peng you plus not WL, so cannot anyhow anyhow hor!
So she said, can you please hold me, which i did...and she cried and cried.....so sad, can tell this person in lots of pain......tried to calm her down but damn, one thing led to another and before you knew it, we were already getting physical........suddenly she said, too fast, i'm not ready...too soon.....i was like, fuck, wat am i doin...i apologised like no tomorrow and said i better leave which i did.
During my long drive home from west to east, i was doin alot of thinking, if i wanna help this soul who is clearly in alot of pain, both physically and mentally, what happens if i get involved wif her, damn it'll get complicated.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 27-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Samster

The next day, we made contact again and she asked me wat i was doin later. Told her a little sis (PRC SINGER) is back and is buying me dinner........so like a bit sian so i told her to come along...she was glad..........fast forward.....ended up at her place again that nite and we had sex, nothing to shout about, as this is 1 person that i am personally not very keen to have intercourse wif, cos she's kinda hopeless in bed...more like a dead fish which i didnt hesitate to tell her.

After this round, it was the 1st time that i actually ventured around the small 4rm flat to look see look see.
The place was a mess....i mean beyond your wildest dreams......even rubbish dumps are neater....it had strong urine smell all over......she has a small dog that's got no fucking discipline at all...pees anywhere.......and she'll just clean it up like a servant to the dog...i have kept dogs from germ shep to dobers to silky terriers and i've trained them and boy were they well behaved.....this one, is more like the master & M.O, the servant.
I noticed scars on her arms and back and would ask her where she got them from, and her reply....the dog bit me....so i asked what did you do to it...nothing, she replied...i just cried.....wah lan, i told her, if this little bugger even bite me, i'd whoop its ass so hard it'll always remember me!!!!!

During the initial period of the relationship, i was always very drained and tired in her place, initially i tot it could be me, but i dun feel ill, had enuff rest so no logic.
Soon, i started hearing voices in the middle of the nite, like someone trying to sighing next to me ear or from behind her. I'd look at her and she's also staring at me, then she'll close her eyes, tap me on the cheek and says, go to sleep. Damn, this i cannot heck but still went to bed.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 27-12-2009, 04:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Nice start !!!
Old 27-12-2009, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Bro,

Kinda of same same story with mine ... just saw my first puppy love 20 years ago... when i was 16

She is still very attractive but heeheehee both married liao so just good friend

Anyway bro please continue ... camp here liao
Old 27-12-2009, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1739 / Power: 15
turbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant future

Cheers to TS for writing efforts !
I also camp here to wait ....

Uncle Turbo
Old 27-12-2009, 04:25 AM
Samster

Next morning, she asked me whether i heard that last nite. I just replied, lets go out and makan and talk there but not here.
When we talked about it over brunch, I told her, yes i heard it & there's dirty things in your house.
I need to do some basic feng shui house cleansing and hopefully it'll solve the prob.
Apparently, it got worse.
Now, i'll get the sudden pain like a needle poking into my eye from out of the blue & the pain will be so unbearable that i will become into a fetus position.
Only after i pray and hold on to some powerful stuff i got in my wallet that the pain will go away. This went on for almost 1.5months
Her pain would be concentrated in her abdominal area and the pain can be so intense that she can end up all pale and hyperventilating...........
Looks like the basic house cleansing didnt work

The next day, brought her to see my sifu, 1st thing he said, your qi very weak. Better build up your qi 1st, once done we'll talk more.

This is when we set out on our plan to get her back from her feet.
Plan 1: Get QI back
Plan 2: Repack the house to make it from a STY to a home
Plan 3: Rid all uninvited beings from the premises
Plan 4: Get her finances moving
Plan 5: Getting to stand on her own 2 feet again

All went well during that period, though we'd have the ever recurring attacks and so on, but knowing how to deal with such stuff, i knew the battle just begun but most importantly, to fight it, M.O's QI must be back to be able to join hands in this fight.

Mid Oct, sifu gave her the all clear for QI and now we focused on repacking the whole house......damn, this place was so disgusting, furniture everywhere, clothes everywhere, boxes here and there, when you move stuff, you'll see dead insects, insect droppings.....mind you, it's in the rooms....i know disgusting but this is beyond what i've ever seen and boy does it leave a memory of the state it was when i 1st went in there.
Soon, we were clearing out so many stuff and finally, it became a comfortable home again.......what a feeling of accomplishment

During this period, i learnt alot of her history, though she says she's a woman of integrity, she told me she had 18men in her life plus 2 1nite stands and 1 FB before me..............................i literally freaked and what happened after that was a big quarrel..........and i heard this on a holiday trip away from our island.
I said, a man who fucks many gals is known as a playboy or fucker.....
What do you call a woman who sleeps wif so many men??????
Damn, you're only 39.....so even if i were to avg 20 men in 39 yrs, you've had a very happening life............she freaked and said, r u calling me a whore or slut?????? I laughed and said, nope, you did, i just said happening.
But hor i contd, if you collected money from them, i think you'll be quite well off now.
FYI, those men, are not nobodies. They are all the elites in society...i saw their pics and most would have seen or know who they are...she can even have someone whom she chatted on the phone for quite some time and flew up to vietnam to have a romp.......this makes it sound so like the WLs we all know. But worst...she claims no $$$$$$ involved.
I call her a rich mens toy, to be played around wif and then move on......since you wanna only mix wif the elites, hoping to be one...well, nothing about you is elite other than your crown so you gotta always offer yourself...........in this lite, i see her as someone who's always been trying to bag a big fish but ended up being constantly eaten up by sharks.
Pity????? Nope, i told her, you asked for it, you wanted glam, you pay lor.

I always noticed she was stoned and ask her why she is always like that, cos i notice, she take lots of sleeping pills. I spoke to a personal bro of mine who's a doc and he said, based on my observation, it's not prescribed, it's abuse...which when i confronted her, she admitted. Thus, this was when we made our 1st pact, that she'll kick this habit.

She's been having this very deep phlegm cough since i met her and after she made the pact of stopping the abuse, she'd ask me to bring her to clinics around the wet to get cough mixture. I'd ask her why keep going around????? Why not stick to 1 doc else how he can do a proper followup to cure you???????

As the clouds started to clear, more truth about this person started to appear and thus, everything starts to make sense.
As i've told bro zapme before, you'll never get a straight answer from such people, but learn to pick up the bits and pieces and you'll see something, something that may shock you!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 27-12-2009, 05:03 AM
Samster

She was driving a 5yr old conti 2.4ltr car, that mileage was only 25k, damn, its only 3 months younger than mine and i already exceed the 120k region liao!!!!!
She was saying that money is not coming in and just flowing out.
I told her, well, its good to make financial decisions to keep the money flowing. After discussing about it, she decided to sell the car and bag 12.5k.....good thing i tot.
When she's due for her 3rd surgery, she was very lost when the bill went way over her expectation. Stressed and somehow, her ex brother in law offered to help. So he loaned her 15 or 16k.
After that, 1st time, while she was still in hospital, he went to visit her, and tried to kiss her! Fuck, in the hospital??????? She said she's very weak and needed to sleep and her left.
Then, the second time, he wanted to go visit her at her place, which she allowed and he came on to her again.....this time she said she very giddy need to sleep after taking the meds.
While i was wif her, i saw an sms come from her ex bro in law asking when she'll pay him back.......i asked her, how much u still owe him???? She said 10k. So i said, from selling the car, you can clear this debt and still have 2.5k.
She immediately said, y dun you loan me & i pay you back??????
I replied, if i laon you, i aint helping you, remember, my aim is to help you get back on your feet, not fix your probs just like that.
If i do, how am i helping you?????
No easy way out here sorry, was my reply.
She smiled and agreed.

I would see people messaging her asking how is she and that they care for her blah blah...all men hor fyi lol so, we all know ya.
When i bring up this topic, she'll always go defensive and says there's nothing, just concerned friends.......i like ya rite......after many confrontations, M.O finally admitted that she knows they have interest in her......ah ha...so you know but you choose to act blurr?????? No...i think still water runs deep...you keep them at arms length cos you'll never know when you'll need them...for watever! Of course a fight broke out but hey, we all know better ya......very typical WL pattern i see here!
So the day we cashed the check for the car, she says she decided to pay her ex bro in law 5k and keep the rest for funds are running short.
I was like, he's a tumour but you brought this onto yourself......nothing is free in this world and you still only wanna pay half????? Yes, she said so i keep quiet lor.
Soon i found out, she's got many designer watches, Frank Muller, Chopard, Bvlgari, Graham, Ulysse Nardin and many expensive jewelery as well.
So i told her, hey, if you sell all these, i think you can easily recoup at least 80k cash in your pocket.
She seem game wif my suggestion and was asking how to go about doin it. She's quite an IT idiot, the only thing she uses her comp for is to play bejewelled on facebook and hotmail.
So i told her, take pics, itemise and name every item wif pricing and post in photobucket and get your friends to go look see and move from there.
I took 1 whole nite taking pictures and uploading them into photobucket......and till this present moment, nothing on her part as in naming or pricing has been done!

As days passed, i noticed this person is actually very lazy. She doesnt clean her house. Would you believe i vacuum her house more than her herself???????
I dun do any crap shit housework at my own home but at her place, sometimes i feel like i'm a fucking maid. I'd be vacuuming & she'll be playing her comp.....you believe it???????
Soon, i started to see a pattern.....her daily life routine.........

She'll wake up, do her business in the loo, then off to the comp to go facebook...then maybe makan and take her meds......then go back to comp or lay down to watch DVDs......this is a daily routine and i find it very disturbing.
Why? Cos, by the time you even wanna do anything, everywhere literally close shop liao.....when i question her, she'll say no choice, meds make her giddy blah blah.........
Soon i saw a trend, the cough mixtures would be finished within 1.5day......and she'll go clinic to clinic to get more......it's when i knew, she was using this to substitute the sleeping pills but i just watched quietly.....cos i know, this would come in useful.

Time went by, you start to notice you're actually wif a potato. Does nothing outside her routine and can be very clearly seen, very comfortable at this position.
I've asked myself, how do you claim that you wanna get back on your feet and yet you so like bo chup one?????????

There's a limit to how much BS i can take and soon, we stated to have more and more arguments. That nite, while cleaning the dog after a shower, it tried to bite me, i lost it and whoop the crap outta it........i was in so much rage and it was only after, i knew what happened...damn i was blank.
She told me i took a chopper knife and tried to kill her dog, she tried to grab me and was unable to hold me, she showed me the scratches on her body....i was shocked...was went into me.......i tot the house was cleansed liao???????
Suddenly, after this tot, the needle piercing my eye pain came back, and wow, this was the most painful one i ever had..........it was then i took the phone and started snapping pictures away in darkness.
Several pictures came out totally black like no shot was taken or a finger cover then lens and the rest came out good.
Experience tells me this aint a good sign plus what just happened is supporting the idea that ITS back!
Went back to sifu the next day and he was a bit shocked but not worried. He told her to do another ritual that week, that was 2 weeks ago on a friday.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 27-12-2009, 05:33 AM
Samster

During this period, i started staying lesser and lesser in her house cos what i was seeing, the way she lived, her lack of determination to get things done is starting to eat in me.
How do you help someone who doesnt even want to help themselves?
Every time we tok about issues, she'll cum up wif bullshit excuses to try to wiggle her way out, clear indication of self denial........
If there was an indicator of 0 - 10 on self denial, i'd put her as a perfect 10!
Things you see, so obvious, she can put it in a way to suit her own comfort level and take that as it is...even if its not.
Things that people do, even knowingly wif intentions, she says there's none.........i keep telling her, this mindset gotta change girl, havent you been fucked one too many times to wanna wake up yet????? She never answers....not that she doesnt know how to, but she knows it'll make her look bad....dun forget, we're talking about a Glam girl here...so to her, face still important

The friday came for the ritual and i called her about 430 in the evening so ask her the progress.......to my fucking shock, she told me she in JB wif her aunt to buy kueh kueh..........i was like wat da fuck??????? Who goes to JB just to buy kueh.......this is when i suspected, she went there to buy the sleeping pills again like she has always been doin. I was so pissed i hung up the phone!
When she came back, she called to says she's home and has started the ritual....so i say, sun goin down laio, wats the point, she replied she called sifu and he said cut off time 9pm.
I was not keen to talk anymore cos all the things i've been seeing, to me, disgusts me.
I sms her at around 7 and no reply. Finally a call came at just around 9, here's what she said.
Lao Gong, i was doin the ritual and halfway, i was so tired and i went to sleep, then i woke up and completed it just before 9 as per sifu's cut off time.
Well, we all know, that for watever faith you come from, the strongest weapon is FAITH...but if you so bo chup, doesnt it also tell you the amount of determination and faith this fella has.................................to me, she did it for the sake of doin it, let alone go to JB in the day.

That nite, i was having kopi wif bro colins to go thru this past 3 months wif him, he also said that such people, so clear just want but wont move to do anything....aka leech...but there's more, the drug abuse never stopped.......and she tot u didnt even know...worse, she made you drive around to get her fixes............bro why bother helping someone like that........its so obvious she wants the easy way out, to get some bloke of financial standing, to get her back to her glam life........everything was starting to make sense.

I sms her that i was goin over wif alot of anger in me.
Whenen i finally arrived, i saw the comp room light on from downstairs, obviously, we all know she's on the comp again....her regular routine.......

I asked her what she was doin, she replied she just cleaned the place, took a shower and i arrived.....or really, then why is the comp room lite off now when i saw it on from downstairs.........oh i went to take something was her reply. Oh really. When i came out from the car, it was on. Takes me a good 3 minutes to reach your elevator looked up still on. Oh i forgot to switch it off was her reply. Well, we all know, it's bull again.
I sat down in her living room and questioned her why she went JB, she continued that she only went to buy kueh kueh.....i lost it...i fucked her and told her not to tink i didnt noe she went to buy sleeping pills and also that i know she has been using the cough syrup as a substitute.....called her a fucking lair and her reply is something that till now, even as i tink of it, doesnt fail to amaze me......
I didnt lie to you, she said, i just didnt tell you! DUH
The 1st pact we made and you already broke it...........i said its over n left.....
Rewind, she had an abortion when she was a famous model and did that so as not to ruin her career......well, to me, it was a fuck and show she is not responsible for her actions and prolly the guy who did it wif her also not there liao............
She had a miscarraige during her marraige
Lastly, she had another wif her FB who told her to fuck off when she told him she's pregnant. Cmon, she calls him a FB but dunno the rules of the game????? Oh pls............
Now, her conceiving days are over, as she cant bear anymore children.
Poor thing???? To me, KARMA!

Everytime we talk about the past, not as to talk but as a learning session, she'll start blaming the whole world for her current state.....I always tell her, look inwards not out...no one forced you to be with this and that, to do this and that and to trust him or her...you made a conscious decision so you reap what you sow.
Well, apparently, this Glam person is so used to people always praising her, stroking her, saying good things about her that anytime any flaws are mentioned, it'll be met wif ultimate denials and excuses...........................
I always remind her, you've been fucked up so many times, dun you tink its time to wake up?
Arent you tired of getting fucked so many times??????????
Do you also know, it's your negativity that's a magnet for all those things to wanna come back to your place?

Well, we're currently in a state of limbo now, as you can noticed, all signature and avatars are changed.....not that its over already but the ways things are going now, that will happen real soon.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 27-12-2009, 05:45 AM
Samster

My closing post for this and my take on this person.
The entertainment scene, is nothing but the darkside.
It changes a person.
One pure person can walk in and come out lost in dreams like many bros who walks into KTVs
Once one tastes the glamour life, they will go all out to not loose it, even if it means betraying their own integrity.

This individual, called M.O, within 2 weeks or being together wif me, spent 1 or 2 k on clothes paid by me...long story..........this says alot about someone who claims cash tight.
To me, and also confirmed by my sifu, what i have done to repay her already outweighed what she did for me years ago............
I asked her once, what will bring your confidence back, she said when she has money. Well you dun work, how you gonna get the funds to roll in?????? Guess everyone has the answer in their head liao.
A very empty person, who lives and looks for acceptance externally but forgot she herself lives her life and no one can and ever will.

Do i feel sad for her.......well, in all honesty, initially i did but now, not at all, its clear as day that she brought it all on to herself and even now, tinks she's an angel.
Nope she aint a WL but this kinda people, are better off being one...cos from the lifestyles she led.......i cant think of any good word to use on her neither do i wanna post any...in due respect for old time sake........
If one chooses to rot, so let them rot...i went in wif clear intentions to help.
End up, i got lied to over and over...at least i know i already did merit hahahaha
As for her ending, i guess those wif foresight can already see liao, for the ending can always be seen from the start!!!!!!!
thus like me sifu always teach and remind me the 2 very important criteria to help or not help someone is:
有些人值得你去同情
有些人根本不值得你去同情
Guess she clearly qualifies for the latter

Well, for me, retirement is over, time to move on in life for me, cant stay stagnant in time like some people choose to ya..........
Bros, time to go Mirage and clear our 5 bottles!!!!!!!!
Mai Too Liao...cheong ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 27-12-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Old 27-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zapme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks pal for dedicating the story and sharing your experience.

You already did your part, and its always true, when one fall down, one must learn to stand up on own, only then one will grow stronger.

Heee anyway i be off frm sammy in 2010. Thats one of my new year resolution. Thats y i share my encounter before i leave at least i done something, 2010 i will target on religious practice, a gd way to use up my free time.

Temptations, ambitions, greed, lust will only blind our heart.

Enjoy yourself and have a nice weekend pal. May happiness and strength be wif u and wif all beings always.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
charlie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

powerful, and true to all goodness story. TQ
Old 27-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Bro DYBJ,

at least this one is quick and easy to read, concluded and lessons learnt provided.... I still waiting for KC to cum back from tim sum land.......

Cong Hee Fatt Choy.....
Old 27-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1739 / Power: 15
turbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant future

interesting storriee...
it reminds me of the andy lau movie shown on channel 8 last saturday...
also got one drug addict gal that the main character dunno want to help or dun help...
Andy Lau also said the same thing 有些人根本不值得你去同情

cheers !

Uncle Turbo
Old 27-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks ts for the story...