The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Good one. Before u know it the anti terror police task force surrounds u
Just say you going Geylang for Christmas/Halloween party
Old 26-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

This is the WL uniforms

Old 27-12-2017, 04:36 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
This is the WL uniforms

Nice one
Please ask ah yap to ask menglu wear this
Old 27-12-2017, 04:37 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You mean Nude Carolling how much ?
Yes king
Carollling with menglu
Old 28-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Nice one
Please ask ah yap to ask menglu wear this
Tarma Troopers combo

MaLi MengLu

Old 28-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Yes king
Carollling with menglu
Your wish is my command

Your Troopers Carolling Team

May the whores be with you

Old 01-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE hovered in low altitude mission into the safety zone of the carpark of 1658a. Up to the second floor, walked in with no worries of being sighted, such stealth movement.

Met the OKT Botak and as usual, he is very friendly and he knows what I want. But I wanna try something different. Coming to 1658a is like going to a fine dining restaurant where cuisines of different flavours can be served. He asked me what flavour I want.

Westerhout has a BaoBei who is well known for having knockers bigger than her head. I wondered how true. I asked Botak to call for her.

Aiyo, so happen just out on call. Ok ok ok. I think for about 15 minutes and chatted with her. Bingo. Phone comes in. Baobei is now available. confirm ah.

I went to the room. after about 6 minutes, in came Baobei.

She has that girl next door look who can bring that sunshine to your day.

We hugged like long lost mates. Her body very good for the hugging.

Slow we stripped. and out come two big knockers. Well, not as big as what legends have said about her, smaller than 1608 Zihan. But big enough for a nice lovely sight.

We went to the shower where she groped me from behind, washed my didi and rubba rubba her breasts onto my back, and BJ me.

VEry good feel.

Onto the bed, her cat bath is good and she BJ me like no tomorrow. She robe me and her huge knockers are swinging up and down. Lovely sight. I have to control my missiles as I dun wanna shoot so early.

Doggie banged her. Her big knockers swing to and fro like huge pendulum. Wah lao oi. Cannot tahan liao. Lovely butts.

Missionery her and pumped her hard and she grabbed me and moaned. Eventually fired my missiles.

will definitely rtf.

missiles and gun barrel smoked out.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

One of the best BBBJ and Ball sucking ever

popped into 1658a.

I asked for Ting Ting from westerhout today after the OKT recommended several times. Since he recommended, should be good. Past few rounds skipped her cos I have my roster list of gals to bang.

In came Ting Ting into the room. She is a bit on the tall built size but seriously good to hug with a good sense of comfort.

Need a bit of time to warm up chemistry with her and after that she really treats you very well. No wonder she is one of the hot favourite. I requested her for 30 minutes due to shortage of time, if not I will sure extend.

Bathroom routine nothing much but once on the bed, she is very hardworking in catbath and licking of nipples. She worked her way to my erected didi and balls.

Goooozzzz. She sucked my balls in a very unique way which really make me feel very shiok. This feeling is a bit like what I had when I called for the MILF Malaysian Annie. Ting Ting is really good at the sucking of the balls. I was on sky high already.

Then she worked her way to suck me BBBJ. Very tak boleh tahan and I asked if I can shoot into her mouth and she teased me....of course NO.

Okie, put on the cap and she rode me. Her neh neh is a firm C cup good for the grab.

Switched her to doggie as I banged her from behind. Her butts is voluptuous and sexy as I pumped her harder her neh neh swing to and fro. I loved the all round mirrors in the 1658a rooms. every angle can be seen. the bed is round and you can find your favourite firing angle. I choose the angle where I had full view of her and me. The sight of me banging her as she looked at me from the mirror and her neh neh swings make you feel high.

I switch her to missionery. Her butt is good enough to have that piak piak sound which I like. Pumped her and eventually fired my missiles.

Mission accomplished.

Good experience. will rtf.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of the best BBBJ and Ball sucking ever

popped into 1658a.

I asked for Ting Ting from westerhout today after the OKT recommended several times. Since he recommended, should be good. Past few rounds skipped her cos I have my roster list of gals to bang.

In came Ting Ting into the room. She is a bit on the tall built size but seriously good to hug with a good sense of comfort.

Need a bit of time to warm up chemistry with her and after that she really treats you very well. No wonder she is one of the hot favourite. I requested her for 30 minutes due to shortage of time, if not I will sure extend.

Bathroom routine nothing much but once on the bed, she is very hardworking in catbath and licking of nipples. She worked her way to my erected didi and balls.

Goooozzzz. She sucked my balls in a very unique way which really make me feel very shiok. This feeling is a bit like what I had when I called for the MILF Malaysian Annie. Ting Ting is really good at the sucking of the balls. I was on sky high already.

Then she worked her way to suck me BBBJ. Very tak boleh tahan and I asked if I can shoot into her mouth and she teased me....of course NO.

Okie, put on the cap and she rode me. Her neh neh is a firm C cup good for the grab.

Switched her to doggie as I banged her from behind. Her butts is voluptuous and sexy as I pumped her harder her neh neh swing to and fro. I loved the all round mirrors in the 1658a rooms. every angle can be seen. the bed is round and you can find your favourite firing angle. I choose the angle where I had full view of her and me. The sight of me banging her as she looked at me from the mirror and her neh neh swings make you feel high.

I switch her to missionery. Her butt is good enough to have that piak piak sound which I like. Pumped her and eventually fired my missiles.

Mission accomplished.

Good experience. will rtf.
30 min what's the dmg?
Old 03-01-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
30 min what's the dmg?
You can request for SGD80 for 30 minutes at 1658a . OKT Botak will recommend good china gals for you.

For example.

Ting Ting, Dan Dan, etc

Old 03-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can request for SGD80 for 30 minutes at 1658a . OKT Botak will recommend good china gals for you.

For example.

Ting Ting, Dan Dan, etc
Thank you bro. Did not know there is such an option. Thought cat150 can only be 150/1 hr... Cheers
Old 03-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Thank you bro. Did not know there is such an option. Thought cat150 can only be 150/1 hr... Cheers
Not all operators have this half hour option for their Cat 150
Old 09-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not all operators have this half hour option for their Cat 150
OKT Botak at 1658a will recommend you the gals

Old 09-01-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Round beds at 1658a

I like the round beds in 1658a, only in room 3 and 4.

Test fired my missiles with a lady name Xingyi recommended by OKT Botak.

She is of minority in China. Quite exotic looks, much to my liking.

Service wise is very good and accomodating. Boobs good for the grab, butt with good flesh for the piak piak sound.

I doggied her in different directions on the round bed, at 45 degrees, at 90 degrees and 130 degrees, like artillery fire. The mirrors all round the walls of the room plus the ceiling made the firing exercise a pleasure.

I finished her off missionery at 180 degrees from the bed front. As I pump her, the front view on the mirror was really a sight to remember, with her boobs swinging and me thrusting.

rtf for Xingyi, of course yes.

Will try Zihan on the round bed soon

Old 09-01-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Round beds at 1658a

I like the round beds in 1658a, only in room 3 and 4.

Test fired my missiles with a lady name Xingyi recommended by OKT Botak.

She is of minority in China. Quite exotic looks, much to my liking.

Service wise is very good and accomodating. Boobs good for the grab, butt with good flesh for the piak piak sound.

I doggied her in different directions on the round bed, at 45 degrees, at 90 degrees and 130 degrees, like artillery fire. The mirrors all round the walls of the room plus the ceiling made the firing exercise a pleasure.

I finished her off missionery at 180 degrees from the bed front. As I pump her, the front view on the mirror was really a sight to remember, with her boobs swinging and me thrusting.

rtf for Xingyi, of course yes.

Will try Zihan on the round bed soon
Are you referring to Xinyi from 1654A and Zihan from 1608?

If yes, I don't think they are available for $80 30 mins slots, right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1