The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 07-02-2018, 01:17 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineYang View Post
Better than you no business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink444 View Post
Fuck u clone.
haha. thanks for confirming your clones

yes no business because I don't run a spa. Like you. How Chinese new year going to sabo other west joints again? You don't know how to make money meh? Only can use these tricks
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-02-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 21
Celinewong33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCelinewong33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
haha. thanks for confirming your clones

yes no business because I don't run a spa. Like you. How Chinese new year going to sabo other west joints again? You don't know how to make money meh? Only can use these tricks
LOL you are very smart, can teach me how to make money? I'm too stupid.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineYang View Post
LOL you are very smart, can teach me how to make money? I'm too stupid.
sorry to say you are

too stupid to teach. you think by poisoning all the massage threads and starting so many clone accounts it works?

there is a teaching mind your own business, and work with your own hands, and you will get respect. Now go and do likewise. The Master has spoken.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Glad you enjoyed
haha thanks again...recently not much good stuff there...may go again b4 CNY haha....CNY too busy to chiong hahaha....
dunno after the fire incident last night..got any impact or not..
bcos some girl also smoke indoor one hahaha....
Old 07-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...cuated-9933750

is business back to usual?
Old 07-02-2018, 04:30 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
haha thanks again...recently not much good stuff there...may go again b4 CNY haha....CNY too busy to chiong hahaha....
dunno after the fire incident last night..got any impact or not..
bcos some girl also smoke indoor one hahaha....
thanks for sharing...tomorrow will ups you...
Old 07-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ronaldo999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Don't ups too much Shadow. Later u up Lorry!!
Old 07-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo999 View Post
Don't ups too much Shadow. Later u up Lorry!!
all the signatures of a clone account. few posts. short registered time.

always only in the massage or zap free zones. share no pics in the links sharing

keep talking trash tomorrow I help you up lorry first k?
Old 07-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ronaldo999 is Cool - loads of Potential

U don't talk so much. U act like u run this website. Please go away after finish barking.
Old 07-02-2018, 07:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
U don't talk so much. U act like u run this website. Please go away after finish barking.
lol...of course I don't run it, but clones destroy the SBF spirit.

you are funny I like your post. let me share some joy with you since you like to KPO and howl at the moon at my business.

Don't be ball-less. Post more so I can help you more in my business.

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 26-02-2018 at 01:05 AM.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 22
Beyond2048x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
all the signatures of a clone account. few posts. short registered time.

always only in the massage or zap free zones. share no pics in the links sharing

keep talking trash tomorrow I help you up lorry first k?
Don't talk so much cock here. We all know you are a clone.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
thanks for sharing...tomorrow will ups you...
hahaaha thank you....will share if I go there again
Old 08-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 21
Celinewong33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCelinewong33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
lol...of course I don't run it, but clones destroy the SBF spirit.

you are funny I like your post. let me share some joy with you since you like to KPO and howl at the moon at my business.
Fuck off after you finish barking
Old 08-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
hahaaha thank you....will share if I go there again
and a man of my word. You are up. And walah 5 power too....

give us the FR once you go again...
Old 08-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
enjoy the time here.... red is a good CNY colour

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 10-02-2018 at 04:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1