The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 09-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
and a man of my word. You are up. And walah 5 power too....

give us the FR once you go again...
Thanks bro.....sure will share more info again haha...happy early CNY
Old 14-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not been to OT for a while now (probably a year). Most bros would probably remember Moonshine. Nice place with mostly Philippines stock. Liked the place more so, as it had a huge balcony for the smoking punters. I guess it’s been replaced by a hang-flower joint now. Never been there.

Recall one chick I had met there called Eisha (or Esha). Nice long tinted brown/blonde hair with a great body. Tall around 5’ 6’’. Boobs were probably enhanced but felt quite soft and tasted good too

She was a real carrot chopper though and flushed me for almost $500 the first time I met her. This was over 7 hours that she exclusively stuck to me that night. I was so sloshed that night!

But the teasing, the GFE, the nipple sucks with tequila shots and the attention my little bro got were unparalleled! I still shag thinking about her even though it’s been almost 1.5 years. She wore a flaming red dress with ample cleavage showing and a long slit on one side. I recall we just sat for about an hour with her beautiful ass hard pressed against my little bro, while my hands were inside the slit caressing her thighs and brushing against her pussy every now and then. She covered her lap with a muffler so it wasn’t that obvious, which gave me a free ‘hand’ lol!

On a funny note, there was this young student who was waiter-ing. Somehow he and I stuck up a rapport joking around. Whenever Eisha butterflied for more than 20 mins, I would make a sad face at him and he would gallop around till he found her and got her back to me lol. Said he was studying to be a lawyer. I am sure he will make a good one if indeed he was

Have no idea if she is still around. Would much appreciate if any experienced bros have her contact or know if she is still working some place else. TIA!
Old 19-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
ABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where QiQi from lv3 went? She's one hot mama.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABBB View Post
She have went back China.
Old 19-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
Thanks bro. I once had another bro tell me she went to a shop in chinatown. I was wondering if she did.
Old 20-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
Clone and a cheat
https://samsforum.com/showt...=#post16849679
Old 20-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
near toilet one is it??
Old 20-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
near toilet one is it??
Yes bro. She started at the purple signboard shop, third unit from the toilet.

After that, she was briefly at another shop. When you go up to lv3 vi's escalator, u-turn towards your right, walk all the way (you will be facing forum shopping mall by this stage). The shop directly in front of you.
Old 22-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro. She started at the purple signboard shop, third unit from the toilet.

After that, she was briefly at another shop. When you go up to lv3 vi's escalator, u-turn towards your right, walk all the way (you will be facing forum shopping mall by this stage). The shop directly in front of you.
Ya she is there le haha
Old 22-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya she is there le haha
because the guy who said she went back is a clone and talks rubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineYang View Post
Can Pm me her number? I can't find her
btw, same guy. Goldensand. SGSPA, Celine, Cherrypink, Chiamuichiew, RichardChiaYang etc... all same person.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 23-02-2018 at 01:11 AM.
Old 22-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 21
Celinewong33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCelinewong33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Ya she is there le haha
Can Pm me her number? I can't find her
Old 23-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here at Ot at 6pm now. Whole place is a ghost town - even the units that open earlier and close later.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried the mp beside the scooter level 2? There is this girl wearing pink dress with black dots - look cute .
Old 25-02-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

There was a singaporean on level 3, wondering where she is now...
Old 25-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielpkj View Post
She went back China bro.
stupid clone. Singaporean went back china. Man, you just spam and post huh? never use brain
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1