The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KayLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao007 View Post
Timing is 1 pm to 12:30 am

Regarding painting g45 don’t allow but other favourites g1 and g93 allow painting as well as cim and aj

I never paid anything extra

Cheers and bang them
U are a lucky dude. G93 said she no longer wanna do cim and aj as she doesn't enjoy doing. Looks like G1 is the only gem in the house now.

CHEERS
Old 18-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Lucky to have caught G70 in good mood. That new edgy hairstyle, bitchy sexy face (surprisingly her beautiful nose is actually natural!), healthy tanned skin and slut body. OMG what a wonderful combi. Ohh and her shaved pussy looks so temptingly innocent while waiting to be feasted and penetrated.

Frenching is also on the menu now. Also is body-to-body lotion massage before a great BBBJ. She just loves sucking cocks, there was a moment when she put herself in the position for face fucking, pounded her face lightly for a while, not my thing though.

Then at last I was able to do my biggest fetish with her again - have her pussy sit on my face. What a major turn-on to have her in domination, she got high and started gripping my hair for a good control of where my tongue hits. My hands were auto-roaming her tits and body. Sometimes, she lost herself and just grind her pussy on my face wildly.

When it comes to missionary fucking, she was all the way into frenching and licking my neck, ears and anywhere possible. Doggy was great view, she has a nice back, skin and firm arms. She was burying her face down on the pillow while she screams. Then finally cow girl, never expected her to be so enthu about riding. She was on top pounding my pelvic in her own cloud9 before I let out my final MOAN to release all I had into her.

This session was really a sweat out for both of us. We laid wasted full of each other’s sweat and whatever liquid. Beats me why so different from last time. Anyway, she still has some minor antics like refusal to switch on lights, play loud music, screaming and talking like a bitch. But these can be your thing if you like naughty punk girls.
Old 18-02-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
You will only choose G70 if you get turn on by being a loser. Meaning she disallow you to kiss her, she shows you the bad attitude but you still have to lick her pussy to make her enjoy. Then she treats you roughly by grinding her pussy against your face as she sits on you. Only if you like such kinky shit then you choose G70.

I have slight fetish for this so I end up still enjoying a little, though once is enough. Haha.
Quote:
Lucky to have caught G70 in good mood. That new edgy hairstyle, bitchy sexy face (surprisingly her beautiful nose is actually natural!), healthy tanned skin and slut body. OMG what a wonderful combi. Ohh and her shaved pussy looks so temptingly innocent while waiting to be feasted and penetrated.

Frenching is also on the menu now. Also is body-to-body lotion massage before a great BBBJ. She just loves sucking cocks, there was a moment when she put herself in the position for face fucking, pounded her face lightly for a while, not my thing though.

Then at last I was able to do my biggest fetish with her again - have her pussy sit on my face. What a major turn-on to have her in domination, she got high and started gripping my hair for a good control of where my tongue hits. My hands were auto-roaming her tits and body. Sometimes, she lost herself and just grind her pussy on my face wildly.

When it comes to missionary fucking, she was all the way into frenching and licking my neck, ears and anywhere possible. Doggy was great view, she has a nice back, skin and firm arms. She was burying her face down on the pillow while she screams. Then finally cow girl, never expected her to be so enthu about riding. She was on top pounding my pelvic in her own cloud9 before I let out my final MOAN to release all I had into her.

This session was really a sweat out for both of us. We laid wasted full of each other’s sweat and whatever liquid. Beats me why so different from last time. Anyway, she still has some minor antics like refusal to switch on lights, play loud music, screaming and talking like a bitch. But these can be your thing if you like naughty punk girls.
so you have become her regular ?
Old 19-02-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
so you have become her regular ?
This is my second time with her.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
second time nia...mmmm...
hav always wanted to try her but hestitant cos heard she got mood de...
mayb i shd jus go see try 6...befor the new gers come.
once newbie come...no chan oreadi
Old 19-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
wah 88 got c u take her anot?
88 could b quite possessive one leh, b careful
Old 19-02-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

how is her boobs and ass?
Old 19-02-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
Yeah I was waiting for my turn for G70 when G88 finished another customer and came out of her room. Anyway in the previous session with G88, she told me she ever saw me picked another girl (maybe is G97 that time).
Old 20-02-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
Actually not only G88, most of them are possessive. You will get lousy service when you RTF after trying another gal. Good luck and enjoy
Old 21-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

All the girls here have seen me take other girls before but i never experienced lousy service because of that.
Old 28-02-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Angmo007 is Cool - loads of Potential

g 1 , 93 , 45 among best in whole Geylang in terms of service and attitude, bbbj cim aj etc
G1:Gfe Aj painting frenching i find g1 best , good hieght 170 cm , nice boobs but enhanced
G93:Sucking all good but 93 even awesome , cute skinny natural boobs normal a bit small
G45:B2b bbbj fj 45 awesome , hieght short but nice enhanced boobs
Old 28-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Actually not only G88, most of them are possessive. You will get lousy service when you RTF after trying another gal. Good luck and enjoy
I think only 88 is possessive at this shop.
The others unless u r the tiraks? Lol
Old 28-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Cyberark is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Hi Brother, instead of services how about the Look?

Among this G1, G93 and G45 which one is pretty?

I more prefer look hehe.. hope you can give me the answer as I plan to go down tomorrow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmo007 View Post
g 1 , 93 , 45 among best in whole Geylang in terms of service and attitude, bbbj cim aj etc
G1:Gfe Aj painting frenching i find g1 best , good hieght 170 cm , nice boobs but enhanced
G93:Sucking all good but 93 even awesome , cute skinny natural boobs normal a bit small
G45:B2b bbbj fj 45 awesome , hieght short but nice enhanced boobs
Old 28-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Can check what cat is this house?
Old 28-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Can check what cat is this house?
50 la..walao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1