The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lcdavid is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: real solid massage in pelangi(JB)

Dear Bro,

Being quite for a very long time but would like to post FR here. I will and never give out any phone number or address just directions, too lazt to remember all thes names.

Anyway have been visting only one formore than one year. OKT Name is Colin, you can ask his hp for him. mostly prc girls and all are working with work permit so no worry kena angkut to visit anwar.

All girls i attended, do not do FR. New girls I don't know coz never try.

MY FR.

Li Sia - went back to china will be back 1 aug
good at massage
no hj and enjoy my moments with her.

Yen Pin
good at leg massage
no hj and nice lady to enjoy with talking

chui hong
never try, but heard she provides hj
and if very very regular will do body

annie (malaysia)
will do fj, hj and massage.
damage to be discussed inside but must pay massage fees to okt

others prc don't want to know

place:
same row with hong leong bank
5 or 6 shops from marry brown
sighboard: only one foot reflexology
captian: colin
damage: 55/hr 100/2 hr leg 38
hj: don't know never try.

Old 19-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dr San San - MILF 'jua gen' expert from JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_tan76 View Post
wah bro... looks like u very familiar with the place hah. BTW how abt the tomyam? taste good?
Yes, I am very familiar with Dr San San ..... had taken her many, many times ( until lost count ) .... I am able to ask her to strip completely NAKED by tipping her an extra RM 50.00, besides the RM 50.00 for the 'jua gen' ..... the tomyam was not to my expectation ...... anyway, thanks for the contact !
Old 05-08-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdavid View Post
Dear Bro,

Being quite for a very long time but would like to post FR here. I will and never give out any phone number or address just directions, too lazt to remember all thes names.

Anyway have been visting only one formore than one year. OKT Name is Colin, you can ask his hp for him. mostly prc girls and all are working with work permit so no worry kena angkut to visit anwar.

All girls i attended, do not do FR. New girls I don't know coz never try.

MY FR.

Li Sia - went back to china will be back 1 aug
good at massage
no hj and enjoy my moments with her.

Yen Pin
good at leg massage
no hj and nice lady to enjoy with talking

chui hong
never try, but heard she provides hj
and if very very regular will do body

annie (malaysia)
will do fj, hj and massage.
damage to be discussed inside but must pay massage fees to okt

others prc don't want to know

place:
same row with hong leong bank
5 or 6 shops from marry brown
sighboard: only one foot reflexology
captian: colin
damage: 55/hr 100/2 hr leg 38
hj: don't know never try.

thanks for your info
Old 05-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Best 'jua gen' BBBJ in JB

Can anybody recommend any MILF who can provide sexy, sensual 'jua gen' and BBBJ in JB, besides the famous Dr San San ?

Thanks !
Old 15-08-2008, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
King12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

firstly thanks bro denden7070,

i have vistied the joint hehee,

the one near the hong leong bank one was better then the other joint

the one near the 7 11

i wanna warn u all guy that that the one near the 7 11 got one malaysian who service me very lousy buti have forgotten the name
Old 15-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
orange656565 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i stay near pelangi can pm me the address...
Old 18-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bluestone_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King12345 View Post
firstly thanks bro denden7070,

i have vistied the joint hehee,

the one near the hong leong bank one was better then the other joint

the one near the 7 11

i wanna warn u all guy that that the one near the 7 11 got one malaysian who service me very lousy buti have forgotten the name
Yesterday went to the one near 7-11.
The untie asked PRC ok or not? I said OK as I have only one hour to spare.
She made a call a said wait 5 minutes. This PRC appeared then.

Name : Ping Ping
Massage : 8/10 (Very good massage)
Look : 5/10
Height : 156cm (I guess)
F/J : I don't think can provide
H/J : Never try.
Overall : 7/10

Damage : RM55 (Massage) + RM10 (tips)

And yes, brother was right, she also mentioned the one near HLB is better then the one near 7-11.
Old 18-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

where is this place , mind to tell more
xie xie
Old 19-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
huangmo23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there on last Sunday(17/08) at abt 15:00, went to the one near HL Bank. All girls were on the job. Asked for Lingzhi,i saw her once,quite chio,but she just started working and had to wait at least 30mins. OKT Colin then called the one near 7-11, Yen Ping was there and he asked her to come over.
I was there waiting for abt 10mins and had a chat with OKT Colin. She reached and when i saw her, I was like [Shit]. During my maiden visit to this joint few weeks ago,I was massaged by Yen ping and this time i wanted to try others like LingZhi.
Bo pian lo,since she was there oredi,what to do and i told myself forget abt extra.LL followed her to a room,as usual stripped to birthday suit and laid down. She could still remember me and kept asking whether i remember her or nt.She started her massage anyway and while doing her massage,she was damn talkative and kept on laughing,smiling and etc and i just continued to fall asleep,Bochap.On and off answered some on her nonsenses.
To be honest,her massage is nt too bad from my experience and i would rate her 6.5/10 though nt fantastic type,at least no piano which i hate the most.My demand for massage stand is no chin2-chai2.
She climb up the massage bed to work on the lower part of my body especially butt and near asshole area.This time GQ was poped and interestingly,GQ poped in a very nice manner,she asked [massage the whole body or wat]. I shook my head and said no. Even after i said no,at least she won't show me black face and continue her jokes,good attitude.
But i could sense that she's quite upset and i asked her why.She told me she had no ideal why today none of the customer wanted special.I didn't know what to say and just kept quite.
After awhile,time's up and i just dressed up and go. The reason why i didn't why is that i have tried her hj before,no point wasting $$ and not because of anything else.Look wise,i would say passable and mayb 5.5/10,u cannot expect chio bu SYT lol. Service is very good and i like her attitude. I still remember last time during HJ,she did ask me i could hold long,nt to cum too fast bo and if yes she would slowly slowly caress the didi.While caressing didi,she would keep licking ur nipple and i was bz grabbing her A cup (.)(.)........
After cummed she would tell u still got some time and continue to give u massage till time's up.
Old 23-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
7ck6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, may i have the contact? wanna try the jg. Thks

name;sansan(local) with JG
age;40+
massage;8.5 with oil
RTM;100% with JG(extra RM50)

name;yanping(prc)
age;abt 25
massage;7.5 with oil(i like her head massage)
RTM;85%

name;xie yi(prc)
age;22
massage;9 without oil
RTM;90%

the price is RM55 for 1 hour,RM80 for 1n 1/2 hour n RM110 for 2 hours

interested bro can pm me for the boss's ctc n ask him the actual address.enjoy......[/QUOTE]
Old 23-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
dear all

i tried searching for the place but i lost my way instead.

can anyone pm me the exact location? I did found a HL bank located at end of a cross juction. Is that the one? i couldn't find marry brown.
You find the place with your nose izzit???

As a cheongster you must find the place with your instinct. Marry brown is the same row as Hong Leong Bank. There are about 20 shoplots along that road I don't know how you can missed marry brown.

Since today I am in good mood, i will try to guide you the place:-

Assuming you are now at Jalan Serampang main road turning in from Tebrau highway. On your left is the Jalan Pub where they got a lot of pubs there. One of the pub is Be Cool, my regular joint (heh heh doing some promotion for the boss). Drive straight toward the direction of Pelangi Leisure Mall.

Then 1st traffic light turn right.

Drive and you will see Shell Petrol Station on your right and Alliance Bank on your left. Remember to bring enought cash if not enough can stop at Alliance Bank to ATM out some cash. Warning, the MP does not accpet credit card.

Jalan terus until you reach another traffic light junction. Now you will see Hong Leong Bank on ur right liao. Yahhoo!!!

If the traffic light is red, that's mean stop. If green mean go. Drive straight and now is the most kan chion time because u are approaching the place within 30 seconds. Put your focus on your right and you will see a signboard writes ONLY ONE. Marry brown is just a few shops away.

Find a parking to park your car. If you are going on day time, don't forget to put MBJB car park coupon.

If still cannot find, PM me and I will call a taxi for you.

Enjoy

My points long time no people up already. Some good samarintan, kindly up me. Thank you.
Old 23-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Since you are so kind, can fetch me there or not?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
enjoyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last Saturday went to Permas HC (near the pet shop), since my favorite gal not yet come so the boss introduce me the gal from Sarawak. Well, no choice then go for a try loh...

Details as below:

Name: Neo (if I'm no wrong)
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 9.5/10
BJ: No
FJ: No
Damage: 59 + 50 (HJ)

In overall, her massage is not bad, but her look so so, figure also so so (A cup only, I think), but her HJ is excellence. The way she massage my didi head so shiok until I shout when I cum... hoooo, 很爽...

Rtf? emm... if I look for HJ I then only I will look for her... FJ? no appetite ofr her as there's still a lot of pretty gal in JB...
Old 26-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
ahkokk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yesterday just with my supplier to go.... i meet the chui hong, no bad in massage.... but not going for HJ...

I'm newbie ... please take care me
Old 28-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

now the gals there all have name cards with their own contact nos

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1