The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-11-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Shit...hottie Barbie from Rainbow looks so familiar...I just cannot recall what's her previous name, I am sure its not Barbie...and which stable she was from.....
Old 06-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
123321t is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Rebecca from TRL 06/11/19

Looks: 8.5/10 quite similar to the pics

Body: 7.5/10 Real life she's more meaty with tummy. But won't reject kind.

Boobs: 10/10 Massive all natural tits. Love playing and sucking on them. Definitely for boob lovers.

Frenching: N/A Didn't try cos she say mouth pain

BBBJ: 8/10 Overall pretty good,nothing particularly noteworthy

FJ: 9/10 Surprisingly she's taken a liking for my xiaodidi, and she loves it when you fuck her hard and fast. For bros that are into that can try.

GFE: 6/10 not the best GFE, throughout the session got complain that she tired and pain etc. can be a bit turn off. Attitude oso not the best.

Total: 7/10 Overall if you really love a good natural pair of tits, then Rebecca is the girl for u. However, if you're looking for a more complete package, bros might wanna look elsewhere. A bit pricey oso.

RTF: Maybe. Got other tasty-looking FLs i want to try too.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RL Michelle 6th nov

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=751320

Looks: relatively pretty
Body: slim type, nice butt
Boobs: enhanced
Kiss: didnt try
BBBJ: not bad,
catbath is nice though(awesome tongue action)
FJ: great. Accomodating. Stimulating
GFE: gao gao. Can converse a little in English(nothing translator cannot solve)
RTF: Maybe, alot more others to try though
Caught a glimpse of Fern, looks very pretty and friendly

Last edited by krago888; 08-11-2019 at 07:42 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

For a good night's zzz
Old 07-11-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
This is my FR on Sass from PC69.

I'm her finale customer of this trip.
Though while this report appears to this forum, she is on her flight back Land of Smile. I still believe Sass deserve this compliment.

I was aware when first Sass has started work but just that her stats were not my cup of tea except the face.

And if not because my initial booking gem not available, I won't be consider Sass in the first place though Bro JJ is always kind to me. Paiseh to say that.

However this encounter I would describe as Blessings in disguise.

Sass looks is not those super chio type but her complexions are very good imho and cheerful character will make her looks prettier and pleasing to see at all time.

It was feel so memorable experience after first shot and she had ask me want to massage or not and her massage skills are better than piano type and 75% masseur standard.

French, kissing and painting may not be her forte but what impressed me was her go all out to please attitude.

Sass boobs can be just B but natural or original according to her word. Lol. However I really melt down with her sexy boobs. So good to hold and touch.

Though this is her maiden trip, her fj skills is quite professional and memorable and caused me to say Thank you after each shot released.

Sass is quite knowledgeable as she went to Korea for university study for 3 months. And she won't Potong Jalan if she knows you've attached though she has the liking on you.

I have told her and Bro JJ my regret for seeing her on her last working day. Otherwise I would book her for OVN. We have many common interest which over shot the times which further make me feel even more regretful. And she said she has no plan yet to be back to Singapore.

YMMV, I just cannot understand why she has less than satisfactory no. of customer though I do agree 各花入各眼。

Lastly big thanks to Bro JJ for bringing such good gf type material and sorry the this overdue FR. Otherwise she may have more than satisfactory no. of customer though I may not a good promoter or publisher.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

looks familar to me too bro... feel like she was with maybe SS last time she was here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Shit...hottie Barbie from Rainbow looks so familiar...I just cannot recall what's her previous name, I am sure its not Barbie...and which stable she was from.....
Old 07-11-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
jaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR: Olay
House: T003
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=750624&highlight=

1st 5mins impression
Makeup: Yes. Full Make Up.
Doll up: Yes. Greeted in Heels donning a body hugging Cropped Off-Shoulder Shirt and Short Denim Pants which shows her Butt Cheek.
Overall Feel: Like meeting GF for a wild night.

1. Look: 5/5 (95% like picture. Met up with Full Make-Up and Doll up well)
Body Frame: Medium Height (appx 1.55) with nice sharply curves like a model.
Boob: Natural (Should be B)
Pussy: Short Bush. Not spiky. Clean and No smell.

2. French: 5.1/5 (Started with French and moving up the notch into DFK)
3. Painting: 5/5 (Managed to get “OMG” response)
4. BBBJ: 3.5/5 (Sensual)
AR: n.a
5. FJ: 5/5
6. AJ: 0/5 (Not that she’s not good, but I cannot make it liao... LOL. Will explain in Summary post)
Fingering: Allowed
Massage: n.a

7. GFE: 5.1/5 (GF Feel)
8. English Comms Level: 3/5
Tattoo: Non that I can spot.

Damage: $150 + $30 [AJ] ($)

Overall (Rating for 7 areas): 4.528/5
(Did not take into account Point 6 [AJ] for total scoring as didn’t perform / action on my part)

Summary: Olay came down from unit to meet me and “pick” me up. The 1st 5mins of meeting her was electrifying. Her dressing (in a Crop Top with Denim Shorts showing her butt cheek), her smile and reaching out to hug and hold my hand... Zap Zap Zap... in addition she’s dolled up with full make up. It’s like meeting your GF for a Hot Night of non-stop action.

The walk to the room was not awkward but like booking into Hotel with GF for a Hot Sexxx Night. WOW!

Olay is friendly and has a sweet smile. She is of Medium Height (appx 1.55 or 1.60. In heels she stands about 1.65~1.68). Olay can pass off as a model. Her figure is solid! She is slim and has the curves. Nice natural boobies (Cup B) with a nice perky nips. Think Vina Sky body figure but i believe Olay butt is rounder. (No sporting of extra flab anywhere on tummy)

Olay don’t really speak English but she tries to understand what you are saying and uses Google Translate.

Back in Thailand Olay works at a Pub. She said something like “Beer Lady”? I believe should be some Agogo Club / Pub.

On the BBBJ session it was more sensual as Olay prefers to give light sensual licks and pecks for BBBJ.

Olay’s plus factor is her positive “sultry + horny” vibes. She gives me the feeling that she’s really enjoying herself which makes One Feels like a Super “Hero” LOL!

Face feature wise Olay don't have really sharp features. She has a “Round Shape” face but with the Make Up this gives her the radiance and made her Shine!

Olay is slim built with Natural B’s.

Olay seems to be very horny when I met her (May have to Thank You the previous Bro for “Warming” her up...?!? LOL) as this helped to Heat up and turn up the Wild Factor for my session with her. The entire session was full of lust, caressing, fondling and DFK... LOL!

Lastly her smile and sweet voice and sultriness made the session very pleasant.

Area is easy to get to by car, cab or grab. For drivers, Carpark payment maybe high as it’s in City Hotel area. Accommodation is good. Towel is a little short in supply when I visited. Had to use the “Good Morning” towel as Olay just shifted to new area and I think logistics not so settled yet.

Clarification on AJ: 0/5
Olay’s butt is solid and perky and I really wanna go visit her “Hershey Chocolate Factory” however from start till 1st Shot (FJ) was non-stop action... after shower no rest... Olay is already on top of me... and I can feel her “Heat” LOL! Being the “Good BF” I had to give it to her and started on the 69... thinking this can maybe get 2IC to recover and start round 2.

This part of 69 I think Olay should pay me instead cos I can feel that she’s really enjoying. LOL!

The “Marikita” didn’t happen... and my plan was to reserve the 2nd Shot for AJ... but really cannot make it... instead i continue to give Olay a Paint Job while I sent my finger on a Field Trip to explore her “Hershey Chocolate Factory” LOL!... and there goes my remaining time with Olay... LOL!

RTF not possible for me liao cos she said leaving this week. (Please Check with OKT to firm)

Recommendation: “Michelin” 2 Star: **
- Worth the trip down to meet Olay as I like her level of “Spiciness” and Olay allows the fingering, painting and can give and create the “Dirty and Lusty and Crazy” Make Out Session. This gives me the vibe of a wild make out session with a lover / GF.

Olay is a charming FL and with the right level of “Horniness” that makes it very crazy and wild.

*Big Thank you to OKT for quick reply and setting up the session. Although had changed location 3x. LOL! But all in good faith as crack down has been hard and OKT informed very early before start of session. +Point to OKT for forward planning!

•Legend•
One star signifies a good “experience”!
Two stars are excellent “experience” that is worth a detour!
Three stars mean exceptional “experience” that is worth a special journey!

Last edited by jaffry; 07-11-2019 at 01:13 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jae1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On late Monday evening 4th October 2019, i was suddenly in the mood for a slim and pretty Fl and i was in need for a good in FJ & BBBJ service. Well, i logged on to my phone and contacted Soi69

I was reccomended Nicha, a slim 24 years old from Chiang Mai and boy that was the best reccomendation ever.

In her room, I can already feel the strong gfe vibes that was coming from her. The connection was so intense that I assumed that she was my long lost lover. We started off the session with some small talk and light kisses and boy I was acting like my first time trying to lose my virginity. Not to mention that I am not paying attention to what she is whispering in Thai to my ear. I am more interested in "having" her honestly. We undressed and started the foreplay rolling.

We wasted no time and just started touching, lips locking and all that good foreplay stuff. Soft moanings soon came out from Nicha's mouth. Her heavy breathing was getting me in the mood and my mood was high as my blood flows towards my dick.

I was so horny that I moved my hand near her private. I was stroking her legs, frenching all the way while Nicha slowly pushed my head for some painting session. I was ready, I didn't resist, I want it all.

Nicha quickly changed our postion to 69 and gave me a solid BBBJ with some DT. The kind of BBBJ with suction and licking and taking care of the balls too. I loved it. It went on and on and on until I exploded into her mouth . Nicha took it all in, not a drop was wasted then she proceeded to wash up a bit.

When she got back, I continued to "attack" her like a hungry man. Licking and sucking every inch of her. My dick stood up again and I capped on and enter into Nicha's wet and tight pussy.

The moaning just got louder and louder and we changed positions from missionary to cowgirl and finally I remove my condom and shoved my dick in her mouth to finish off. She took all my load willingly just like a person who is thirsty for water. The bonk was superb and especially her moaning, I can feel that Nicha was really enjoying herself too.

I originally intended to book her for a short 90 minutes session but it ended up to an Overnight session.

Name: Nicha from Soi69

Looks: 10/10 No bait switch
Body: 9/10. Nice proportions
BBJ: What can I say, wet with nice suction with occasinal DT. CIM lovers fall in.
FJ: She's very good at grinding and enjoying herself. She will take lead or your lead.
Pussy: No smell, trimmed short bush.
Attitude: 10/10. She'll ensure that you'll thoroughly enjoy yourself while not forgetting herself too.

RTF: I will continue to support this stable but hey, i got roving eyes and might try other stables too.

To anyone who is reading this short FR. Kindly support her if you are able to. She is definitely a gem you won't want to miss.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

FR for NIKI from RL on 6th Nov 7pm!

It's my 3rd RTF for NIKI, so definitely my cup of tea if not I won't RTF 3 times when there's so many fishes out there and always new ones weekly.

Firstly, OKT for RL+TRL, always good service and attitude. Many samster can vouch for that.

Location is accessible for me as I drive. Parking no issue, plenty of lot in the area. Room is big and clean, but time to change new towel, abit old. And need more big towels.

Niki looks more tired and she also fall sick, coughing and slight swollen lymph nodes on throat. Maybe overworked during her trip the past 2 weeks.

She's slight thai tanned but fairer type. Manmade spotlight. But one thing I have to compliment on her, her service and looks, 20/10! GFE, Attitude and Services is good!
Too bad she's going back soon, if not I gonna RTF again.
**Bros that thinking if she's worthwhile, trust me. Go try her, if not good, feel free to zap me. **
Old 07-11-2019, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Jluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I did it. RTF Lily FROM RL back to back days. Took the last slot at 12.30 on 7/11 to surprise her. And boy, the look on her face! I could tell i was in for an even better time than yesterday. gonna make it 3 in a row so my RTF review is settled. The only consideration tomorrow is whether I go for the triple sandwich..

Yesterday, my FR for Lily was long but it was sincere and I can tell many people read it because today she was fully packed all the way. Besides that, all the customers copycat bought Thai food, Chicken rice and bubble tea. The gals were commenting thats all they had the whole day. Come on guys, originality pls.

I think i finally cracked the code to this particular house. I guess everyone was buying chicken rice, thai food and bubble tea due to my prev review so late evening i went to a famous Zhi Char stall at Sin Ming to dapao cold drunken cockles, milk powder spare ribs (guess experienced people would know which stall) and another oyster bar in Bishan to get a couple of oysters (wed's is $1 oyster day).

When I entered the house, by some luck, Michelle had an overnight but the dude fell asleep already and she was walking ard with just a towel. Fern was done for the day and Lily was expecting her customer which turned out to be me. they were totally surprised by the unique food (Most thai love their seafood). They took turns teasing me and trying to get me to do a triple sandwich. I thought Lily would get jealous but she turned out to be the best wingman/open GF ever. she just pulled off Michelle's towel and got her to sit on one of my lap gyrating. Fern was dressed but she joined in on the other lap. Lily just sat in front of me encouraging the gals on. Now, Fern is great but my little brother was biased as the famous Michelle was naked gyrating on my leg and pulling my hands to her huge breasts. I guess the girls in house is so open which is why they do offer Tarma. I am in heaven even before any piece of my clothing was off. Michelle tried to GFE me by saying she heard Lily comment about our chemistry in the bed and want to try it herself. I told her her customer sleeping in the room and I was afraid Lily might get upset. Lily however told me she wants me to take sandwich, I ask Lily with who, and all the girls replied "all of us". We joke and ate and before I knew it, 30 mins was gone.

I dont want to go through the rating or whatever for Lily as yesterday FR did it but today was up many notches because of the back to back RTF, the familiarity and surprise factor that I kept my promise to come back today. We started upper body foreplay in the kitchen. With impulse, i pushed her against the washing machines and kneel down. pulling up her skirt, I just went downtown on her, Fern walked in to use the toilet and was cheering.. Lily was moaning and enjoying it. Somehow I wished Michelle would walk in too (she was back in the room alr) as I am pretty sure Michelle walking ard with only a towel would get horny and touch herself too. Lily and I then took a shower with the doors open( by then all the girls were in their own room but it was still thrilling). The kissing, grinding, fondling etc. Less than half the session left before we finally entered the bedroom. We went at it like two insatiable animals. Today she dominated me as a reward for keeping my promise to come back to satisfy her. I was truly blessed that she missed me the whole day. All in all she conquered me, I came once and she came 3 times (today she wasnt shy to try positions she liked instead of the usual service position. She showed me a secret position that can give her alot of feel.) Today RTF she released herself as she was super vocal and moaned loudly. However, she was tired today after the full booking so I took it upon myself to handjob myself while she just tougued my chest area. she was willing to take the 2nd shot on the face as I was the last customer anyway. There was not much reload time so 2nd shot wasnt much but the look of cream on her beautiful face was amazing.

We washed up, I got dressed but i stay a little extra to give her a solid back massage since she got aches from the full booking today. We chat and massaged her till she fell asleep naked. I let her slept for a while I went to the living room to get my bubble tea. saw michelle and we spoke for a while. I asked her why she kept coming out of her room and she said the customer was sleeping and snoring so she came out to wash towels. We flirted a little. She really wanted me to find her too as she auto guided my hands to hold her breast while she felt me through the pants. We dirty talked a while so I guess I Have to somehow include Michelle someday. Guess I have to do the Tarma.

Feeling a little tired, I woke Lily up and told her I like to head off. but she hugged me in bed for a good 5 more mins.

Overall, Yeah I had sex. But My FR is beyond that. I guess my experience out of the bedroom is KC 100%. I transcend from a customer. Today I spent less time in the bedroom but I believe I had more fun connecting and teasing/joking ard with all the girls. I guess this is the best FR for all of them Lily, Fern & Mich. They are humans with emotions and being in a foreign land they would want to be with people who offers them emotional haven and familiarity, I guess I was lucky enough to be that haven for all of them.

Dont all buy chicken rice/ thai food and bubble tea pls. I will be in this house very often the next 2 weeks.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobboy View Post

FR for Crystal - Silk Stockings

Bro why does your pic for crystal look so different from the one posted on the website https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=751319
Old 07-11-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

jaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark760692 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=750624

Penning fr for olay (T003) 30/10 2100PM
So this was a last minute decision to go for a bonk cos had the time off for tonight and I was bored at home. Contacted bro OK at 8pm and managed to get slot for olay at 9pm. Smooth!!
Reached location and was told olay will pick me up at b1 carpark and she did fast enough I did not have to wait long.
We met each other and she just kept smiling but didn’t talked, I had hard time breaking ice with her cos she was so shy that she didn’t even talked while we were from the carpark to her room and prolly also she can’t speak much English. In my mind I thought damn there goes my money and my night, but all that took a turn when we were in the room that I can say it was my best bonk of 2019 minus the fj, yes there was no fj just 1x cim and 1x hj. So why still best bonk, well, I managed to service her Kao Kao till she SQUIRT. Squirt till bedsheet wet, her pussy wet, both her thighs wet and all my fingers and hands wet. At first she asked me shower without her cos ac in the room too cold, so she go to bed to cover herself first. When I on the bed, she lie me down and lick my nips, hands playing with my shaft and later bbbj, after less than 10mins, she want put condom on me already, by then I got a little agitated and I told her wait wait wait dun so fast lah. ya lah no talk bcos shy, no shower tgt, give me bbbj 10mins then want show go on already? Poor thing for her I asked her lie down with a little aggression but she obliged willingly. Tried Frenching her, she not into it, so my 2 hands start holding both her hands tightly and I started to lick her neck, slowly I go down to lick her nips and suck on her tiddies, by this time I could hear soft moans from her already. I was not giving up so I ventured lower, I spread her legs and I licked her pussy, everytime I sucked and licked her clits, her moans getting louder and louder, I can see from there that she enjoying it and was into it. What happened next, I was testing my luck to see if I could insert my fingers in there and surprisingly she let me, I moved in slowly and she did not push my hands away and that’s where I decided to do My Magic. Not boasting I have already learnt the art of Making a girl squirt, all that thru YouTube lol. I bend my fingers upwards while inside her till I can feel the wall on top of her vagina region and started caressing them, I could see her face she was shocked, as her moans getting louder, I begin to caress her wall more aggressively, this was where her juice starts overflowing and squirting like she urinating but I knew it was just juice, more and more juice started to squirt out till like I mentioned above the bedsheet was wet and so was her thighs and my hands. I made her squirt 3 times in total and after every squirt, I made sure I licked her sourish juice that was on her pussy till my mouth all wet with her juice even my nose also lol. I can feel she horny like crazy, her moans when I was trying to make her squirt was extremely loud till there was one part when I can actually hear her saying ‘omg stop’ but still inviting me for more. By this time, my dick already went soft so I told her no need fj but just bbbj me till I cum and She let me cim in her mouth, Mission done!! 2nd shot was just hj but I still left room satisfied af even though no fj because I prefer pleasuring a girl or lady. It’s ok I serviced her thruout the session instead of her servicing me, what’s important she’s happy and I know she will never forget me when she leaves this country and back to her hometown. I’m sorry to the next person after me who booked her, cos the whole room will already be filled with her juice smell due to the bedsheet getting wet, in fact as I’m penning this, her juice smell is still lingering on my body and hands.
Looks: syt with bracers cute 8.5/10
Body: slim
Tiddies: b cup natural
Pussy: totally shaven with no smell but I made her squirt alot so smell of cum juice
Painting/fingering: Kao Kao
Ar: Na
Bbbj: yes
Cim: yes 1x
Fj: no
Hj: yes
Overall: undescribable but just juice, juice and more juice
Best bonk of 2019
Thanks Bro Mark760692 for sharing your experience with Model Olay(T003).

Tried to replicate what you did with Olay (Squirting) didn’t make it. LOL Don’t have the skill set. Will be searching on this topic on YouTube this evening liao. Lol 😝.
Old 07-11-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffry View Post
FR: Olay
House: T003
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=750624&highlight=

1st 5mins impression
Makeup: Yes. Full Make Up.
Doll up: Yes. Greeted in Heels donning a body hugging Cropped Off-Shoulder Shirt and Short Denim Pants which shows her Butt Cheek.
Overall Feel: Like meeting GF for a wild night.

1. Look: 5/5 (95% like picture. Met up with Full Make-Up and Doll up well)
Body Frame: Medium Height (appx 1.55) with nice sharply curves like a model.
Boob: Natural (Should be B)
Pussy: Short Bush. Not spiky. Clean and No smell.

2. French: 5.1/5 (Started with French and moving up the notch into DFK)
3. Painting: 5/5 (Managed to get “OMG” response)
4. BBBJ: 3.5/5 (Sensual)
AR: n.a
5. FJ: 5/5
6. AJ: 0/5 (Not that she’s not good, but I cannot make it liao... LOL. Will explain in Summary post)
Fingering: Allowed
Massage: n.a

7. GFE: 5.1/5 (GF Feel)
8. English Comms Level: 3/5
Tattoo: Non that I can spot.

Damage: $150 + $30 [AJ] ($)

Overall (Rating for 7 areas): 4.528/5
(Did not take into account Point 6 [AJ] for total scoring as didn’t perform / action on my part)

Summary: Olay came down from unit to meet me and “pick” me up. The 1st 5mins of meeting her was electrifying. Her dressing (in a Crop Top with Denim Shorts showing her butt cheek), her smile and reaching out to hug and hold my hand... Zap Zap Zap... in addition she’s dolled up with full make up. It’s like meeting your GF for a Hot Night of non-stop action.

The walk to the room was not awkward but like booking into Hotel with GF for a Hot Sexxx Night. WOW!

Olay is friendly and has a sweet smile. She is of Medium Height (appx 1.55 or 1.60. In heels she stands about 1.65~1.68). Olay can pass off as a model. Her figure is solid! She is slim and has the curves. Nice natural boobies (Cup B) with a nice perky nips. Think Vina Sky body figure but i believe Olay butt is rounder. (No sporting of extra flab anywhere on tummy)

Olay don’t really speak English but she tries to understand what you are saying and uses Google Translate.

Back in Thailand Olay works at a Pub. She said something like “Beer Lady”? I believe should be some Agogo Club / Pub.

On the BBBJ session it was more sensual as Olay prefers to give light sensual licks and pecks for BBBJ.

Olay’s plus factor is her positive “sultry + horny” vibes. She gives me the feeling that she’s really enjoying herself which makes One Feels like a Super “Hero” LOL!

Face feature wise Olay don't have really sharp features. She has a “Round Shape” face but with the Make Up this gives her the radiance and made her Shine!

Olay is slim built with Natural B’s.

Olay seems to be very horny when I met her (May have to Thank You the previous Bro for “Warming” her up...?!? LOL) as this helped to Heat up and turn up the Wild Factor for my session with her. The entire session was full of lust, caressing, fondling and DFK... LOL!

Lastly her smile and sweet voice and sultriness made the session very pleasant.

Area is easy to get to by car, cab or grab. For drivers, Carpark payment maybe high as it’s in City Hotel area. Accommodation is good. Towel is a little short in supply when I visited. Had to use the “Good Morning” towel as Olay just shifted to new area and I think logistics not so settled yet.

Clarification on AJ: 0/5
Olay’s butt is solid and perky and I really wanna go visit her “Hershey Chocolate Factory” however from start till 1st Shot (FJ) was non-stop action... after shower no rest... Olay is already on top of me... and I can feel her “Heat” LOL! Being the “Good BF” I had to give it to her and started on the 69... thinking this can maybe get 2IC to recover and start round 2.

This part of 69 I think Olay should pay me instead cos I can feel that she’s really enjoying. LOL!

The “Marikita” didn’t happen... and my plan was to reserve the 2nd Shot for AJ... but really cannot make it... instead i continue to give Olay a Paint Job while I sent my finger on a Field Trip to explore her “Hershey Chocolate Factory” LOL!... and there goes my remaining time with Olay... LOL!

RTF not possible for me liao cos she said leaving this week. (Please Check with OKT to firm)

Recommendation: “Michelin” 2 Star: **
- Worth the trip down to meet Olay as I like her level of “Spiciness” and Olay allows the fingering, painting and can give and create the “Dirty and Lusty and Crazy” Make Out Session. This gives me the vibe of a wild make out session with a lover / GF.

Olay is a charming FL and with the right level of “Horniness” that makes it very crazy and wild.

*Big Thank you to OKT for quick reply and setting up the session. Although had changed location 3x. LOL! But all in good faith as crack down has been hard and OKT informed very early before start of session. +Point to OKT for forward planning!

•Legend•
One star signifies a good “experience”!
Two stars are excellent “experience” that is worth a detour!
Three stars mean exceptional “experience” that is worth a special journey!
Bro I had the same issue with the AJ part like you... Old liao... but will try again when she returns in Dec I heard.
Old 07-11-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Thanks Bro tanhenry13 for reading my post! Would love to RTF Olay should she comes back. She sure is a Wild SYT... bth...
Old 07-11-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chelsea26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ying from Amazon

Looks 7 won reject. Abit GND
Boobs 8 natural B or small C. Yummy
Frenching 10 fierce tongue fight for both shots
Bbbj 7 nothing to shout about
Fj 9 very accomnodating and no complain
Overall 10 nothing will go wrong with a mandarin speaking chick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1