The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cartier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Soi69 - Fr for Gel 27/6/19 2:30pm

Looks: 9/10 exactly like pic. thai tan those clubbing type.
Body: 9/10 really nice soft boobs.
Bbbj:9/10 really good.
Fj: 9/10 Her ridding was no where from earth! ride until she cum lol
English ok and talk a lot about herself.
Going back soon.

RTF: Probably..

https://samsforum.com/showt...ighlight=soi69
Old 28-06-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Namthip - soi 69

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=18877790

Booked her last night around 12 AM.
This is actually my RTF, first time when I visited her she was sick but still provided good service, hence decided to visit again.
Location wise it was at a pretty busy area, however heard that she has moved already so might be better now.
True enough, I received much better service than when she was sick. For me, she looks better IRL than in photos provided. Fair skin, with a mixed look. Definitely won't reject type. Definitely looks like she is in her early 20s.
GFE I would say is top notch. Very giggly and cheerful personality.
Shower is pretty SOP, but she gave a very sensual BBBJ.
Fj wise she was very accommodating and sweet. She kept asking if I'm ok lol.

All in all a great RTF! Was impressed by her service even though she was sick the last time round and now that she has recovered, it is even better. She really shines in GFE factor, which is something I look for.
Will book her again, but I heard she is leaving this weekend!

Hurry guys, before she goes back!
Old 28-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
djlov3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

T003 - miw
Look is close to 90% from the pic provided,what you want more?
so many review from bro's, do i still need to say more,haha
she's going back soon, do not miss her!!
solid gem i had tried.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=48879
https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=48936
https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=48877
https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=48822
https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=48570
https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=48519
https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=48506
Old 28-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for laura, bro sk really dont disappoint.

Opened the door, i saw her deep long kang . She resembles the photo 80-90%. She is very young having just finished studying this year, but she do have ambitions which i learnt from tcss-ing with her.

Shower is good, she will wash u sensually and u will be unable to take your eyes off her two pillows . They are really firm despite being naturals, maybe due to her young age but boy are they big and fun to play with.

The rest are all awesome too, best is she very friendly and easy to talk to. A bit ting tong as she will play out a mini-soap drama by herself lol. Very entertaining.
Old 28-06-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Feeling nostalgic...decide to honor the stables n gals whom I spent a great time with. If there's a genie, I wish these are all my concubines... I will probably die from exhaustion, but I will die a happy man...

Shatina fr Laserbabes

She's a wild babe... she actually confessed to me that she loves sex and has to cum many times a day...

Yves fr Lovefortress

Very fair and chinese looking gal... loved my pussy licking n kept saying "i luv you" lustily while I licked her to orgasm...

Miko fr Secret Club

This gal got a great SYT slim body... viewing her body from behind, you can see the slim tight body and ass... with a gap between her inner tights where you can see her young pussy... gives me the rush of wanting to bury my face in between her ass, n give a pussy a good lick...

Woohoo shatina .LB & PS is where i started from. Hahaha sometimes its good to reminisce
Old 28-06-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling nostalgic...decide to honor the stables n gals whom I spent a great time with. If there's a genie, I wish these are all my concubines... I will probably die from exhaustion, but I will die a happy man... Cont'd

Kimsu fr Secret Manor,

This chilli padi is petite, slim and tight. Honestly...fuck her 20 times also not enough..

Treasure fr Pacific Star,

This is a legend...needless to say much...everyday fully booked. Loved her sexy body oil massage, and the way she moans when we made love. She is easily my most beloved concubine...

Gracie fr Lustvegas,

Bloody nice figure. My cock marikita the moment I saw her naked body...I rarely cum on BBBJ...for her, I really cannot control myself...
Old 28-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Imgreed is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Book Candy from xclusive on 28 June 2019 @ 2 PM.

The OKT is super helpful and patience. Thumbs up to the service !

Candy look 85% like the photo. Very sweet looking and cheerful girl. She is a syt at 20 years old. The location is discreet but shared toilet.

Candy is like your teen girlfriend from Poly/JC. Natural boobs, frenching, but you have to take the lead.

She leaving tomorrow. Too bad cannot RTF.

Thanks to the OKT once again !
Old 28-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
cuntester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nancy from SS (3/5), 2.40pm toda(Friday)

Looks: 6/10 resembles the photo about 80%
GND look, looks young like 19yo poly student, slight Thai tan.
Body: 9/10 smooth and supple, petite. Very youthful, got boobs got butt, yet very slim and lean.
Boobs: 9/10 natural big B, regular eraser nips.
Pussy: 8/10 Trimmed and tight.
French: Didn't initiate and I don't really care for it.
BBBJ: Not a fan of it. Blew me anyway, I think it's decent even tho she wears braces.
FJ: 8/10 strong and hard rider.
GFE: 7/10 simple English only. Offers message before each shot. Cuddles with you and light pecks.

After thoughts: Not bad actually. Rides pretty well with a very nice body.
SS's standard so far is consistent, unlike other stables I used recently and in the past. Will most likely stick with SS next round.
Old 28-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
paparazi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypaparazi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Simple fr on Fiona scarletthouse
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=733139

Looks: 10/10 (Exact same as pic taken when she reach i guess. Amazing Natural beauty without make-up)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Natural D boobies with Sensitive nipples. Hardens the moment i sucks on them)
Ass: 8/10 (Nice View from behind)
GFE: 8/10
Frenching: 8/10 (Light perks initinally but as the session goes on, it becomes a DFK session)
FJ: 10/10 (Very tight and wet. Did not apply KY at all)
Overall: 8/10 (Harworking, Shower and soap u clean clean)
Old 28-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
barneyroxss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love, rollypolly
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=733657

Struck gold with RP. Saw her pics and decided to take a chance. She’s very fair and good looking, just not as toned as in the pics. Curvy in the right places with natural Bs. Short blonde hair, suits her pretty face. Very friendly and smiled the whole time. Fucks like a rabbit, likes it rough, can take a pounding with light screams and sexy moaning. Shaved pussy, looked beautiful. I won’t mind having her again. Apparently she had 2 more sessions lined up after mine, so doesn’t look like there’s lack of biz. Overall great experience. Recommended for AJ too
Old 28-06-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 6
Kathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for ONIDA from Teeruklover:

My 3rd time visiting this stable from NANA to ELAINE and now here never get disappointed before.Promised bro SK will give a good FR for this hidden GEM this time to proves the worth of this girl.

OKT: Very prompt reply always and friendly. Wanted LAURA initially but my time frame is limited and bro SK recommended ONIDA. Same as before the outcome stay fantastic hence in this FR.

Looks close as pics. Those looking for SYT, she is the one. She definitely look better than her pics. Very cute in person! Make me cum twice in just 1 hour no need to said more. POWER to the ma!

Look - Good looking girl - discount about 10-15% depends on which pic you are looking at but still pretty and very de bonkable good fuck face.
Body - Skin is whiter than normal thai-tan. Big on the right area body with a nice ass for doggy.
Boob - Soft natural C tits which love to get sucked and caressed. Will get high while I suck and squeeze. See her face BTH!!!
Frenching - Nice frenching, especially during FJ she will pull me down to french.
BBBJ - Hardworking but technique not bad keep going i can feel my pressure hahaha!
FJ - Naturally wet and she told me she cum a few time during my first shot. First time she said no need use ky because already so wet haha. LOL!!! So i make her more wet on my 2nd time hahaha!
GFE - Not bad english still can communicate. Have gf/fb feel. She like to show me the sexy look make my down there getting up and down naughty naughty girl is how i feel.
Overall - Good one lar! But i rarely return back same lady. So wait u bro SK recommend me another good one next time ah! Here is the FR u ask me to post so remember add me in your lucky draw ah!

Old 28-06-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I know what the original TS is saying. But this type of thing also not so simple.

If say the FL say she got give bbbj... but heng heng 1 customer kenna she dun want to give and he come here and complain... but FL already give bbbj to 100 customer so like that is got bbbj or dun have?

I also kenna many time FL say got AJ... book liao then come and say cannot because my lan jiao too big.... knn sian half dunno to be angry or happy..

So what i saying is... u see all the listing... agar agar tio ho... dun put so high hope.. picture see liao confirm must give discount.. service also same... like that go and cheong not so kan cheong... at most dun go back to the fl lo... fl every 2 week change.. no point get angry la...

maybe I old liao or cheong too long liao.. simi sai pattern also see before so now i more chin cai... last time i also will get tu lan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
This is like a totally different issue
Taste of food is a subjective matter, people can have different opinions
Others can like it but not you

Same as gal face, many people can say chio but to you may be ugly as it is subjective

What we are saying here is when we buy a set A meal, every item listed must be there

Some people find gals they go for specific services like frenching, cim
If the gal not willing to do it for all customer then don't list that service or put depends so consumers have a clearer picture when making a choice

This also cuts down the unnecessary rejection and waste of okt time in coordinating, my time and traveling cost, the gal opportunity cost of another customer instead of me. Of course this just fairy tale speech as most okt just copy and paste

Of course you have your own opinion or maybe you are more cincai than me but just trying to get across the correct point to u
Old 28-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bamy - X-Clusive

Saw price drop so decided to come to this stable again.

Looks: Just like the photo, maybe a bit better even. Good skin.

Body: Tall, a bit fleshy around tummy but not fat, meaty backside that's nice to grab and makes a loud sound in doggy. Small natural breasts, sensitive nipples.

Pussy: Clean shave, nice shape. Likes being painted.

BBBJ: Not the best technique, but will look you in the eye as she does it, a real turn on cause of her pretty face.

French: Yes. Very nice touching tongues with her and feeling her tongue stud. But she smokes.

Service: Sex is very good cause she is very responsive, lots of moaning, though she doesn't go hard. After sex could be better though, spent a lot of time on her phone.
Old 28-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
everyday1shot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for ice from silk stockings

- natural C cup boobs but saggy
- skin damn smooth like silk
- damn good at her tongue
- cat bath 10/10
- bj 10/10 wet and slow suction easily CIM
- flat tummy tight hips missionary jin song
- FJ 10/10 she got horny during foreplay pussy damn wet
- ang kong on back damn sexy
- doggy her easily cum even tho 2nd shot
- her butt damn fleshy and she noes how to thrust up make u fun easily
- pussy tight and wet, her moans very submissive, arouse u to pump deeper
- don't speak much English but GFE 10/10
- playful aft 1shot keep teasing u with her fingers, ur rod will marikata all the way
- overall 100% sextisfied
Old 28-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
YoungLikeItHot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoungLikeItHot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pinki from TRL, 2.45pm Yesterday(Thu)

Looks: 8/10 GND look, as mentioned by her mid twenty.
Body: 8/10 well maintain body, skin tan.
Boobs: 8/10 nice D and should be enhanced.
French: Yeah we did.
BBBJ: She did well, I stop her when going to come, otherwise will be a CIM.
FJ: 8/10 passionate like doing with GF, keeping offering for 2nd rd, but I cannot probably too tired after 1st rd.
GFE: Think she need to warm-up, definitely will be better after more sessions. Had planned for RTF. Her last day working will be tomorrow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1