The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
I hope to have a Thai wife then can stay there for retirement 😉.
First u need to have money and no need to work, then u move to Thailand to stay or early retirement.....then u have all the time and money to slowly look for your potential Thai wife & spend time/money to sian her.
Old 25-03-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope to have a Thai wife then can stay there for retirement ��.
Welcome and there are many to choose from...
Many Thai girls still are looking for foreigner man
Some even allow you to have more than 1 wife..they are willing to be the 2nd or 3rd..
All depends on how you tackle n handle the situation n brainwash them...all 3-4 wifes become good sisters..
every day you want 1vs1 or 1vs2 or 1vs4. all up to you...but remember, treat all must be fair...

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
First u need to have money and no need to work, then u move to Thailand to stay or early retirement.....then u have all the time and money to slowly look for your potential Thai wife & spend time/money to sian her.
Have money, keep to ownself, no need to brag about it..
still need to work...acting that you work via online biz..ecommerce, very common now..or even you settle down in Thailand, ecommerce is your best choice for addition income..
spend too much money on girl is bad..unless for short time fun..
for wife calibre, must show your hard times to her..
"most" thai girls damn good at acting, so we must know how to act too..

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-03-2020, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexdog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Retirement can plan there. It will be a good place.
Old 26-03-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Thailand officially lock down as a country, no entry of any foreigners unless you have valid work permit and relevant doc show you are actually staying in Thailand already and is long time.

In one border of Malaysia/Thailand, the Thai authority also not allow their own Thai to return to Thailand..
But if returning from other countries, need to check n confirm again with Thai Consulate in the country..

Its no big deal for the State of Emergency, its just like another coup and for Prayuth to flex his muscles and to control freedom of speech and also to stop further protests from the Opposition parties.
Life will be just as per normal only that you will see more flies than human on the road..

Good luck every body and keep safe.

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-03-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Thanks brother. I'm saving up all I can as my aim is to retire in Thailand
Wife don't need more one will enough. Hahaha
Old 27-03-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks brother. I'm saving up all I can as my aim is to retire in Thailand
Wife don't need more one will enough. Hahaha
How much you will need to retire comfortably in Thai...?
one day you will need to use how much..
multiply by per year then multiply the number of years till you will be 65-70.
65-70 minus off your current age...this will be the number of years you need to multiply..make sure you have your medical insurance in thailand in your mind too..the amount pay for 10-15years , up to your capability..one shot pay finish also can if you have the cash..

for me..till 70 years old still have 20years.
so i set 1000thb per day, 1 month 30k and 1year is 360k and 20 years is 7.2mil
convert to 320k SGD
this amount is purely just for retirement...chill n relax...

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-03-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Welcome and there are many to choose from...
Many Thai girls still are looking for foreigner man
Some even allow you to have more than 1 wife..they are willing to be the 2nd or 3rd..
All depends on how you tackle n handle the situation n brainwash them...all 3-4 wifes become good sisters..
every day you want 1vs1 or 1vs2 or 1vs4. all up to you...but remember, treat all must be fair...

which girl so good let you have 2-4 wifes?
my wife told me that i only can have 1 wife if not she willl chop off my kkj
Old 27-03-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I can imagine Prayut feeling "dulan" for having such a Health Minister. If not because of the MPs needed to form govt, seriously... think Prayut won't hesitate to tell Anutin... YOU ARE FIRED!
Anutin is full of joke
Old 27-03-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
65-70 minus off your current age...this will be the number of years you need to multiply..make sure you have your medical insurance in thailand in your mind too..the amount pay for 10-15years , up to your capability..one shot pay finish also can if you have the cash..

convert to 320k SGD
You need to factor in inflation as well as possible foreign exchange loss. Many foreign retirees cannot live in Thailand anymore because their pension not sufficient to live a good life due to the two factors I mentioned. To live 20 or 30 years is long time and many unexpected things can happen especially medical and food become more expensive.
Old 27-03-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

convert to 320k SGD
i same plan as you.
Maybe 10 yrs younger than you.
I'm aiming for 1mil sgd. excluding cpf and 1st property. Also, my 1st property must be paid off by then.
Aiming to do it by another 15 years. By that time my employer (in my industry) probably dont want me old man drawing high salary also. Hope they can pay me something, i happily take the early retirement package. But not factoring this in.
From the 1mil, i plan to only make passive income from that and use it. I'm assuming investing in a 4% a yr return (safer one). so 40k sgd a year, 3.3k sgd income budget a mth. The 1mil and whatever, can be used for emergencies. After 55, take out spare cpf money. When my parents gone, i retired and permanently moved to thailand, rent out my hdb for extra passive income.

Its a long hard 15 yrs for me to cheong and save.
Old 28-03-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
From the 1mil, i plan to only make passive income from that and use it. I'm assuming investing in a 4% a yr return (safer one). so 40k sgd a year, 3.3k sgd income budget a mth. The 1mil and whatever, can be used for emergencies. After 55, take out spare cpf money. When my parents gone, i retired and permanently moved to thailand, rent out my hdb for extra passive income.

Its a long hard 15 yrs for me to cheong and save.
Good planning, but by then the 1 mil will be about 500-600k as in current value. Maybe can slowly buy some small condo in Thailand like around value sgd 100k etc so you can have immediate rental return and also prevent inflation in 10-15 years later. So every 3-5 years when you save enough for sgd 100k just try to shop around to see any interesting condo that can generate rental income etc......

Now hor knn want a 4% return also not easy to find in sg or Thai.....
Old 28-03-2020, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
wickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey guys, newbie here. Seems like thailand is in pretty bad shape now with all the lockdown and stuff. Is traveling between cities still banned?
Old 28-03-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Faster go buy all the "good" airlines shares. Long term investment with good returns. The hardest hit now will be the boom in the future to come.
mai airline lah, they losing money now, I more kiasi looking for more stable blue chip so I aiming at bank shares later......

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickyjohn View Post
Hey guys, newbie here. Seems like thailand is in pretty bad shape now with all the lockdown and stuff. Is traveling between cities still banned?
Travelling within cities is ok, just a lot of check points to check temperature...
Old 28-03-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post

which girl so good let you have 2-4 wifes?
my wife told me that i only can have 1 wife if not she willl chop off my kkj
There are many live example in Thai...is ok if you dont believe me..
Its all up to how the guy brain wash the girl...

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1