The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Glad u enjoyed this fair sensuous chiobu buddy

She has just resumed work after her menses and her creamy smooth slim bod & hot perky juicy bum appears conditioned to provide pleasure

Strange thing though, from what I recall, only you and I hv shared FRs in SBF on this newbie JiXiang(1658A) thus far
Find it strange too bro...

She’s easily the top newbie IMO - top 5 prettiest face, top 5 prettiest bod, spontaneous passionate lovemaking with loads of DFK

I’ll rtf her once I tried the rest of the newbies on my outstanding list
Btw thanks for the recommendation on WH06 SK; she’s yummilicous as well.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-10-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello gogeylang:

You had mentioned “As for lurking around, go ask FOREXSWIFT ”, why don’t you ask him yourself?
Fuck you're stupid.
Old 14-10-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Top 5 as of 15 Oct 2019

1. 2062a Moon
2. WH06 Xiao Yun
3. WH06 SK
4. WH17 Bing Bing
5. 1658a Jixiang

All top 5 offered passionate DFK and lovemaking.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 15-10-2019 at 11:01 PM.
Old 14-10-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
LeonHart9999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fei Fei - Service Oriented Queen
L16H12
Visit Date: 13th October, 2019

This chiobu can really give you an unforgettable moment after your session with her. Just left the house for a 2-hour session to unlock her wildness and get sextified to the max.

TLDR - Fei Fei is service-oriented. She is here to sextify all brothers’ fantasy with good and accomodative attitude. I used to book her for an hour session but the experience is better with a 2-hour session.

Look 9/10. Fei Fei stands around 160cm. She wore a yellow top with white mini skirt to show off her nice body and slim waist. She greeted me with a light smile which melted me at the first glance.

Body 9/10. We went in and start to undress. She turns around to showcase her asset. She has a pair of nicely shape natural B cup boobies with slight tummy fat and perky butt wearing a sexy strappy undie. Overall a fuckable slim and curvy body.

GFE 10/10. She is good in socialize and can break ice easily. We started our chat from the moment we undressed. During shower she gave DFK with me standing at her back and my hands reaching her boobs and go slowly to the south while my dick is in between her butt.

BBBJ 10/10. She works hard to please my 2IC. She enjoy every inch of my 2IC with sensual lick while her finger massaging my balls. While enjoying the back view of her facing me, I gave her nice fingering in her pussy. Tasting the pussy juice came out fresh dripping on my finger while she replied with light moans. The more I finger her pussy, the more thrust she gave to my 2IC. Again I felt like I am already in the cloud.

FJ 10/10. Fei Fei is willing to accomodate to any positions you request during the FJ session (except raw). We hugged each other in missionary position with deep french kiss. After some caressing, I hold myself up and fucked her hard in different positions, deep thrusting and doggy. While enjoying the dolby digital surround sound system from her, i can feel she must have reached her climax. To confirm that, I went on touching her clit and her asshole. They are full of sticky love juice. After few more minutes, I released happily and lie down while she gave me a light massage again.
Old 14-10-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
Bradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you FR
Old 16-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Agreed

And u r welcum as always buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

She’s easily the top newbie IMO - top 5 prettiest face, top 5 prettiest bod, spontaneous passionate lovemaking with loads of DFK

Old 16-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Current List

JiXiang (1658A)....fantastic natural high feel intimate sensuous passionate sex with a fair hot bod chiobu

Bing Bing(16W17)....fabulous pse sex with a jap AV like starlet

JingJing(16W04)...natural intimate passionate fun bonk with a fair petite slim skinny chio syt who has a beautiful pink slit juicy oyster....n.b. not for big boobs lovers though

SK(16W06)....quite fair, feminine demure sweet slim GND mm...sex svc is excellent & gfe is high

BaiHe(16W06)...quite fair, womanly chio mm, a tally with slim longish legs and a slim bod...sex svc is excellent & gfe is high
Old 16-10-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello gogeylang (F**k):

Are you stupid yourself!
Hey fuckface, you're the idiot that goes around threads asking questions. You're the ONLY one in this forum asking ques. So you tell me, is everyone here stupid or YOU are fucking stupid?
Old 17-10-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

there are 2 gals there called Ji xiang Ru yi right? i always forget which one is which name thou

but from my recollection, one of them is friendlier (abit more chubby) and the other one has a very serious RBF. she frowns and scowl all the time (cld be Jixiang). that was the reason why I did not pick her. saw many customers walk off after seeing her too. this cld explain why she is not as popular as expected
Old 17-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

16w17 Xiao Jing
1654a Angel
1654a Selina
2040 Xiao Mi
1669 Le Le
Old 17-10-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
there are 2 gals there called Ji xiang Ru yi right? i always forget which one is which name thou

but from my recollection, one of them is friendlier (abit more chubby) and the other one has a very serious RBF. she frowns and scowl all the time (cld be Jixiang). that was the reason why I did not pick her. saw many customers walk off after seeing her too. this cld explain why she is not as popular as expected
I’ve not seen the latest Ruyi.
Agree Jixiang not very smiley when she dunno you.
But my experience with her in the room was awesome.
Old 17-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Top 5 as of 30 Sep 2019

1. 2062a Moon
2. WH06 Xiao Yun
3. WH06 Meili
4. 1658a Jixiang
5. 1612 Bing Bing
bro, on your list does anyone speak english? specifically Ji Xiang?

i agree bingbing to be on that list. sooo shiok. been with her but the language barrier really sucks. its hard to learn mandarin for me because very busy with work.
Old 17-10-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro BBB,

agree on bing bing to be on your list. soo shiok, been with her but language barrier really sucks. hard for me to learn mandarin because too busy at work. on your list anybody else speak english? specifically Ji Xiang? thanks in advance bro
Old 17-10-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
I’ve not seen the latest Ruyi.
Agree Jixiang not very smiley when she dunno you.
But my experience with her in the room was awesome.
Hi, Bro, Ruyi has since left to RTC. A very short stay of around 3 months only.
Old 17-10-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi, Bro, Ruyi has since left to RTC. A very short stay of around 3 months only.
Well noted with thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1