The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 05-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

That's pretty bad zac. Regretted my decision to go Rowell yesterday. That place is on fucked up dirty pathetic run down rat hole. Well I will rant on another thread.

Askie is good if you have not tried her. No rush no push and definitely not to ask for payment before doing the deed. Next up is chichi. Rest are more of a miss as well.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
gic99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
Next up is chichi. Rest are more of a miss as well.
I'm a fan !
Old 05-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 16
boring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

couldnt find any FR on this lb. Anyone bro tried?

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/3445080352.html
Old 05-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ladyboyadmirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boring76 View Post
couldnt find any FR on this lb. Anyone bro tried?

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/3445080352.html
Tried her couple of times
Shes a good top(if u prefer bottom)
Feminine and slim
Above all very accomodating
Shes one of my favorite too aside from Maricar and Shaina

Give a try bro then write here
Old 06-12-2012, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
That's pretty bad zac. Regretted my decision to go Rowell yesterday. That place is on fucked up dirty pathetic run down rat hole. Well I will rant on another thread.

Askie is good if you have not tried her. No rush no push and definitely not to ask for payment before doing the deed. Next up is chichi. Rest are more of a miss as well.
Have tried Askie. Didn't quite hit it off with her IMO. So won't RTF. Chichi looks okay in her pics but something about her does not appeal to me. Must see her in person. Do you know where she hangs out?
Old 06-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just want to say that I've been with Askie and she's very accommodating and I've RTF several times. You just have to catch her on a good day because she does tend to get a lot of customers and if you're meeting her towards the end of her day, she does seem tired but tries her sincere best to please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Mistri View Post
Have tried Askie. Didn't quite hit it off with her IMO. So won't RTF. Chichi looks okay in her pics but something about her does not appeal to me. Must see her in person. Do you know where she hangs out?
Old 06-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 16
boring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
Tried her couple of times
Shes a good top(if u prefer bottom)
Feminine and slim
Above all very accomodating
Shes one of my favorite too aside from Maricar and Shaina

Give a try bro then write here
thanks for the fr but I am never a bottom. scare of pain lol
Old 06-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same here. Her first response to my text message was to ask if I was local. When I responded with a yes, no more replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
R u local bro? She didnt respond after i mentioned that i'm local.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ladyboyadmirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boring76 View Post
thanks for the fr but I am never a bottom. scare of pain lol
Haha.we have different preference bro.
Im more of a bottom
But i topped her too and shes kinda tight to me.
Maybe she often top thats why
Old 07-12-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerky View Post
Just want to say that I've been with Askie and she's very accommodating and I've RTF several times. You just have to catch her on a good day because she does tend to get a lot of customers and if you're meeting her towards the end of her day, she does seem tired but tries her sincere best to please.
Perhaps I'll return for another round but there are rumours floating around she uses drugs. Anyone can verify?
Old 07-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kleenique90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried?

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/3460635234.html
Old 07-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
threesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythreesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Perhaps I'll return for another round but there are rumours floating around she uses drugs. Anyone can verify?
Hey Zac,

Rumours are but rumours? Why even bother to float such hurtful rumours? The girls are out here to make a living, to support their families, and to support their dreams of being complete as to who they aspire to be, a woman who wants to be accepted by society. Odds are already stacked heavily against them, try living a day in their shoes for once, and if they haven't done anything wrong, who says they can't live the lives they want to.

Why would you ask anyone else to verify? That would be doubt leading to more doubt, and eventually, who gets hurts? Only the girls who are at the sharp end of these seemingly harmless rumours, which eventually become vicious and potentially financially damaging to them.....

Hey, take a look at it this way, how would you like it if your colleague floated such rumours about you, and instead of asking you personally, went around the office, asking people to VERIFY?

How is that humanly possible? The truth lies with Askie and Askie herself.

Do yourself a favour, have fun, stick to the facts, if she disappointed you service-wise, make a factually correct statement, and then move on....

Peace Out
Threesaparty696
Old 07-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

If you're talking about her skinny frame you can be rest assured that she's just on diet pills - she even told me where I could get the supplements!

During my time with her, I explored her body quite extensively and I have not seen any needle marks so we're safe on by-injection drugs. And of course, she's always been lucid in her conversations and certainly, quite physical. Ahem. So no druggie behaviour there.

Quote:
Old 08-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody have experience with this girl? Really nice pictures. Her blog site is: www.winklergirl.com

craigslist: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/3463468993.html

Edit: I just did a search and found a few FRs. Still, anyone have more? One person said she is pricey but the service is good. Can anyone chime in on the damage?

Last edited by walkswithwater; 08-12-2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

My humble FR to share as I believe if we bros all share truthful information, we will all benefit and spend our hard earned money wisely; and also ban all those FL and LB that gives us bad service and no value.

Last week, I went on a LB quest to find a decent LB from the craigslist website. All those I met are Filipino. For my sessions, there was no sex, only oral given by the to me after they strip naked. Sad to say that none of them was worth the money paid. And beware, every photo they post is VERY heavily photo shopped.

Marshella from Chinatown area; This is to confirm another good Bro’s FR. This bro said Marshella was f…ing ugly and he is right. I contacted her and when she opened her hotel room door, it was very dark and she stood to the side of the door so that I could not see her fully. This type of setting always makes me be on my guard immediately. It is usually because the LB is very unattractive, or the LB has some form of STD that shows on the body skin or the dick. In this case, I saw from the side light that Marshella is really ugly, like a dark ugly man with a wig, yucks. Straightaway, I turned and walked off; and she did not even sms me after that. I guess I am not the first person to be turned off by her.

Transmercy from Robertson Quay; I dislike this one quite a lot. The minute I entered her room, she asked to be paid up front. When I refused, she laughed and said ‘oh my God (OMG), all my customers always pay me first’. And she continued laughing and said OMG OMG. After some haggling, which already spoilt my mood, I offered to pay her 50% and the rest later; She agreed and after taking the 50% from me, she lay down on the bed and keep still. WTF! Eventually, she let me play with her dick, etc. To sum up, she has a short and hard dick and very unresponsive, and keep saying OMG all the time and that she should be paid 100% upfront. And most unattractive thing about her is she has a lot of stubble under her chin, big turn off for me.

Gina from Toa Payoh; short dick that goes limp after ten minutes or so. Extremely talkative and cannot stop talking throughout the session, and even after the session.

Peggy from Beach Road; This is the only decent LB with a 90% real photo and fairly good service. Can French and gives a good BBBJ. Also she seems to be well travelled and experienced and does not try to ask for more money. She is a little big-sized.

Diane from Kitchener Road/Little India; I did not meet her face to face as her prices go up each time I sms her to meet her. This also puts me on guard as we never know what will happen to the price after the deed is finished.

Jessie ‘local’ LB; First time I sms her, she asked me if I was local, After my affirmative reply, she did not sms anymore. The second time I sms her was because her photos on craigslist were not clear. She said she does not send any photos other than those posted. To me, this means she has something to hide or the photos are not real; this is only my personal opinion. Therefore, I will not take the risk to visit her. Unless any other good Bro can advise otherwise.

Amanda ‘local’ LB from farrer Park: sms her and he told me her price for one hour is $300 and no discount. WTF!

Be Happy & Chiong Safe Always Bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1