The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!
Re: Married men here whose wife reject you for sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Second that. TKA really something... Regular healthy consumption will end up with you erecting for no reasons throughout the day. You'll be desperate to fuck your wife instead.
Which brand do you consume? I'm taking one but I don't that much of a difference.
Old 21-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried asking my wife again..this time the reason is i no romantic enough cannot get her into mood. Should i give up asking..
Old 21-02-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Keep trying bro. At least you’ve tried.
Old 22-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post

I mean how the hell do we have sex in the day when i have to work? If it's only on weekends, that means we can only have sex once a week??? What a sad situation.
dude you mean you still get sex once a week and you complaining? wait till it like once every full moon and for people like me it more like once every lunar eclipse

its still an on going problem for me in my marriage and even now we still fighting about this..

Last edited by HonkyTonkyMan; 22-02-2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old 22-02-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
dude you mean you still get sex once a week and you complaining? wait till it like once every full moon and for people like me it more like once every lunar eclipse

its still an on going problem for me in my marriage and even now we still fighting about this..
Yes. I guess your problem is worse than mine. But we are all in the same boat in a way. I’ve tried ignoring her needs and not even asking for it for a month. Guess what. In the end, she just happily got on with her life too.
Old 22-02-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes. I guess your problem is worse than mine. But we are all in the same boat in a way. I’ve tried ignoring her needs and not even asking for it for a month. Guess what. In the end, she just happily got on with her life too.
get what you mean, waiting for her to initiate as good as waiting for the blue moon to rise....right now she is totally ignoring me just because i got upset that my attempts were spurned again...so its like i have no right to be upset..money is tight if not i will go back to cheonging fl..

you know before marriage we were having crazy sex like 3 to 4 times a week...she used to tell me before marriage that her bubbly character she knows she the type that can make a man happy in a marriage...well i am not too sure...
Old 22-02-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
get what you mean, waiting for her to initiate as good as waiting for the blue moon to rise....right now she is totally ignoring me just because i got upset that my attempts were spurned again...so its like i have no right to be upset..money is tight if not i will go back to cheonging fl..

you know before marriage we were having crazy sex like 3 to 4 times a week...she used to tell me before marriage that her bubbly character she knows she the type that can make a man happy in a marriage...well i am not too sure...
Same same!!! Before marriage, at least 4 times a week. Sometimes, after drinks, we would even do it at 4am. Or on the hard floor, staircase, now??? Tired. No mood. Scared. Sleepy. WTF.

I thought she was the kind who could satisfy my needs. But who knew. I bought her those sexy shorts that expose the butt cheeks. She said she didn’t like them. Fine. I said it’s fine. Just wear them at home for me to see for 5 mins or 10 mins. She said never. Cmon. What’s wrong with creating some passion or naughty fun! Its like she’s become a nun. Damn it. So given her hot-headedness I knew better than to push it.

It’s a weekend. I’m drinking alone in the study.
These days I’m so happy to get more work to do. Doing OT is totally fine with me. Why go home early? Sigh.
Old 22-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

I get upset too. She told me to stop sulking and that it’s pressurising for her.
Old 22-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Same same!!! Before marriage, at least 4 times a week. Sometimes, after drinks, we would even do it at 4am. Or on the hard floor, staircase, now??? Tired. No mood. Scared. Sleepy. WTF.

I thought she was the kind who could satisfy my needs. But who knew. I bought her those sexy shorts that expose the butt cheeks. She said she didn’t like them. Fine. I said it’s fine. Just wear them at home for me to see for 5 mins or 10 mins. She said never. Cmon. What’s wrong with creating some passion or naughty fun! Its like she’s become a nun. Damn it. So given her hot-headedness I knew better than to push it.

It’s a weekend. I’m drinking alone in the study.
These days I’m so happy to get more work to do. Doing OT is totally fine with me. Why go home early? Sigh.
Omg bro. Same same. Before marriage, can have sex every single day, as and when we want. After marriage, tired, no feel, say i never spend time with her or my son. Weekends stay at home instead of meeting friend and etc, also cannot please her. After work, rush home, try not to OT, so that can faster finish up all her stuff to prepare for some bed exercise, end up, she say tired, want sleep. But there she is, browsing facebook or instagram.
Old 22-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PigLayEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My situation is 8 years zero sex liao. Had forgotten the raw and CIP feel. Got a regular ML to release but with full protection.

Last edited by PigLayEgg; 25-02-2020 at 07:56 PM.
Old 22-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Omg bro. Same same. Before marriage, can have sex every single day, as and when we want. After marriage, tired, no feel, say i never spend time with her or my son. Weekends stay at home instead of meeting friend and etc, also cannot please her. After work, rush home, try not to OT, so that can faster finish up all her stuff to prepare for some bed exercise, end up, she say tired, want sleep. But there she is, browsing facebook or instagram.

Same same. Mine is there chatting with her friends on WhatsApp. I mean you can spend hours and hours a day with her friends on WhatsApp. You can’t even spare me 20 minutes for sex???
Old 22-02-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

TS,
It is a common problem after marriage/kids. There is a thread in Matters of the Heart where a group of us (>150) share our woes.

For me, it happened years ago too after my last child. Zero sex. My wife and me had countless heart to heart talks, "heavy discussion" and quarrels. Often it was 2 steps forward, 1 step backward.

After many years, my wife finally understood the rationale. We settled at one time per week. It can get mechanical but it is better than nothing. Not sure if my method works for every other couple but we can only LL and press on. Good luck bro!
Old 22-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

U not alone... me worst when she never reject me... she dun even give me bj or any foreplay... cannot even get hard.
Old 22-02-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
U not alone... me worst when she never reject me... she dun even give me bj or any foreplay... cannot even get hard.
Let u fire the base is good consolation liao
Old 22-02-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

not sure how you guys can continue to tolerate and condone your wife not engaging in sex with you. even with intimacy, its tough maintaining a marriage, so I am not sure where you guys are heading in your marriage if there is no intimacy.
its a matter of you "training and conditioning" your wife to engage in sexual activities with you, or it becomes your wife conditioning you to live without it. I guess if you have other avenues to fulfill your sexual needs things might be better, but if not, then I think lots of frustration will arise from even small little things, and there is only one end to that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1