The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Fiction] Poly days

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 20-02-2020, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
scumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more

try this
http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/542210
Old 20-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do share more!
Old 21-02-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 22-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!                     

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 22-02-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Bitlivestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wishing to read more of this story too!
Old 23-02-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 23-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After the action, uncle went to bathe and I went to bathe as well, in a separate bathroom as my mum is coming back soon.

During the night, I still kept thinking of the sex action that I had with Uncle and I slowly went to deep sleep

The next day, I woke up as per normal and get ready for school. School was normal and school ended early and at the same time I got a message from Uncle.

Uncle: later I fetch you home? You mum work overtime today

Me: okay

Uncle: what time you finish school?

Me: ended already.

Uncle: okay I am coming over

Me: okay

I was playing with my handphone and a car honk me and it was uncle, he has arrived.

I went up to the car and uncle start driving off. On the car, I was busy with replying my friend as my secondary school clique was going to organize a 5 days 4 night Bangkok trip with our secondary school teacher as he has retired from school. He was helpful to us and we are greatful to him and wanted to have a celebratory trip, to celebrate his retirement. I was greatful to my teacher as he help me a lot in my N level of not I won't be able to go to ITE in the first place.

So after awhile, the car stop. When I raise my head, it wasn't home, it was the hotel carpark at geylang.

Me: why are we here?

Uncle: cutie... Uncle want some more action.

Me: hmmmm then have to pay...

Uncle took out his wallet and shove a stack of 50 dollar notes to me.

Uncle: is that enough.

Me: hmmm... Well since we are here, let's go up.

Uncle was excited and quickly check in and bring me up to the room
Old 23-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went we are in the room, we start Frenching and his hand were touching my boobs and I let uncle took over my body, he licked every part of my body after I stripped off my clothes.

Uncle was sucking my pink nipple and his hand were running my pussy.

He was already hard and we went to bed I'm a 69 position. I was sucking his hard cock and he was licking my pussy.

I was high and got wet. Then we change position into cow girl position and I was riding my uncle cock while uncle was lying on the bed looking at my rocking his dick

The feeling was great with his hard cock inside my pussy.

Soon, uncle's was about to shoot and I went to his dick and let his cum shoot into my mouth and I taste his cum and swallow it
Old 23-02-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

After that we went to shower and uncle was cleaning my body while I stand still and let uncle service me.

After cleaning me up, uncle came to me and we started frenching, my soft lips was being kissed by my uncle and soon my uncle dick was hard again.

He turn me around and insert his dick into my pussy from behind.

I can feel his hard dick inside my and it was deeper and he fuck me hard. I moan like a prostitute in Japanese language (yamete, yamete...onegai).

Uncle fcck me harder and release his load inside me. I felt his cum inside me and it was warm cum and it felt surreal.

From this moment, I knew that I love sex.
Old 23-02-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
BradyTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story and cannot stop reading, please continue ...
Old 24-02-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 25-02-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 26-02-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 26-02-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

After we clean ourselves up and it's still early since uncle booked two hours so after we wear our clothes and we rest on bed.

Uncle was touching my body while I was reading msg from my friends for the event that we are planning.

Uncle then pull my fave near to him and we start to french. We has a slow tongue fight and his lips touches my soft lips and our eyes were locked as we French.

We French for 10 mins and time was nearly up and we prepare and left the room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1