The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
kelveto is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I would like to state my opinion against the title of this thread. Misleading.
Till date there are no confirmed cases from any customer, okt or WL in Geylang.
The houses are closed because of no business and the WL are afraid to work, yes maybe as a consequence of the wuhan virus situation. But not because of it.

And my second comment: why start a new thread again? So many threads already
Till date, gahmen never release any information of this sort of viral trasmission in the past where Geylang is concerned liao. SARs, MERs, H1N1 gahmen never say. So we have to take care and be prudent till this shit confirm blows over in these few weeks.
Old 14-02-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shinya123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They are closed temporarily just for precaution purpose.
Old 15-02-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I would like to state my opinion against the title of this thread. Misleading.
Till date there are no confirmed cases from any customer, okt or WL in Geylang.
The houses are closed because of no business and the WL are afraid to work, yes maybe as a consequence of the wuhan virus situation. But not because of it.

And my second comment: why start a new thread again? So many threads already
Fat Fatt Dai Kor,

You replace one controversy with another controversy. Don't say people no business lah, hurt the OKT and WL feelings. Sensitive. They close because they like loh. Business too good they cannot cope so take a break first lah.

As for starting useless threads, the reason is because it is started by useless people lah. Last time got one chap like to be forum admin clerk, start numerous boliao threads and re-post the same thing in different threads. I don't want to say which two Ah Peks now have the exact same pattern...all have eyes can see for themselves, which idiot post the same shit in different threads, can even do compilation. It's like a reincarnation of you know who loh.
Old 15-02-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinya123 View Post
My professional friend working in hospital has the opinion that the worst has yet to come.

Many hot WLs still had very good business over the past 3 weeks and too busy to be outcalled.

I wonder such temporary short term closure at this early stage, at this point of time, is it a wise decision ? How long can the WLs tahan without business ? Unless its an initiative hinted by Authority.
Old 15-02-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
My professional friend working in hospital has the opinion that the worst has yet to come.

Many hot WLs still had very good business over the past 3 weeks and too busy to be outcalled.

I wonder such temporary short term closure at this early stage, at this point of time, is it a wise decision ? How long can the WLs tahan without business ? Unless its an initiative hinted by Authority.
You are what they call Si Lao Gao. Still cannot die. I thought it was you that the paramedics found on the pavement motionless but with a hard on. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 15-02-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

My scumbag bodyguard has surfaced like the culprit bat from darkness.

So where is the other twin SB ? Its your turn, dont idle like fuck.

Whahahahahahaha .........
Old 15-02-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
My scumbag bodyguard has surfaced like the culprit bat from darkness.

So where is the other twin SB ? Its your turn, dont idle like fuck.

Whahahahahahaha .........
Who is your scumbag bodyguard? A scumbag is someone who makes up stories about himself, gets blacklisted by not one, but many WLs and posted an FR on a WL even when she specifically told you not to.

So fuckface kungfu master, face up to reality. I don't make up stories about you. I just reveal you...as you actually are. Bald, short, poor with a dick that can't stand without the help of pills. I don't insult you. I just describe you exactly as you are. In fact, many things you are the one who revealed. You are the one who told the forum that you got blacklisted by WL. You are the one who admitted you were writing an FR on a WL as revenge. What a fucking asshole.

You claim to have chemistry with WLs and can fuck very long...uhh...you take pills? You fell out with many WLs? What chemistry you have and who the hell finds a guy who needs pills remotely sexy? Fucker, you awake? You like to keep diary right? I help you put in the details you 'forgot' to put in. Diary and fantasy writing is not the same thing, you fucking moron.

You're just a short little shit who can't get his dick up. Don't flatter yourself that I like following you. When the opportunity arises, I just enjoy slapping your face with my dick and pissing in your face.
Old 15-02-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello DPOWER:

As mentioned by apojaja, after reading postings written by 2 people here at SBF, eyes will pain!
When I read your posts, my eyes also pain. Pain from laughing too much and tearing. Do you know how hard I laughed when you talk about spending your $300 GST at GL, not knowing that you revealed how piss poor you are? I honestly don't know anyone who talks about or recieve the GST voucher. This kind of coins where got worth talking about. Ppl get also just whatever. But for you, it's like you struck a pot of gold. Fuck, do you live on $5 day? HAHAHAHAHAHA

And then, you go on to talk about your Mercedes benz in the sky. "If I don't chiong I buy Mercs you know." WAHAHAHAHA...$50 per wk budget to chiong buy what Mercs? WAHAHAHAHAHA...your lj face maybe you can afford a Proton wheel nut. You are a bloody Ah Pek but you talk like a gina. Later you can chitchat with the coffeeshop assistant which Mercs you buying this yr once you recieve your GST voucher. Be real funny if even coffeshop assistant also don't get FULL amount like you. HAHAHAHAHAHA

CB think about you and how similar you are to the ex sammyboy office admin really make me laugh.

Actually, why not you post informative stuff like what it's like to be at the bottom? You're those kind of material for CNA documentry. We visited Mr Turgid in his 1 room hut on Pulau Ubin. Each year, he puts aside his GST voucher to use at GL for 6 mths... Like everyone else, Mr Turgid has dreams. He hopes he can one day save enough GST vouchers to buy a car. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by gogeylang; 15-02-2020 at 01:52 PM.
Old 15-02-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelveto View Post
Till date, gahmen never release any information of this sort of viral trasmission in the past where Geylang is concerned liao. SARs, MERs, H1N1 gahmen never say. So we have to take care and be prudent till this shit confirm blows over in these few weeks.
That is one way of looking at it.

On the flip side, if indeed there are cases or potential cases with any sort of clinical link to GL, based on the way the government has been trying to contain a pandemic spread of Covid-19, it is also likely(and logical) that it would act swiftly to close GL until something is sorted to prevent any possible further infection emanating from GL.

This is backed up by the way Covid-19 can infect and spread so easily by contact. The most worrying being asymptomatic cases which the government will want to contain.
Old 15-02-2020, 10:52 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
Fat Fatt Dai Kor,

As for starting useless threads, the reason is because it is started by useless people lah. Last time got one chap like to be forum admin clerk, start numerous boliao threads and re-post the same thing in different threads. I don't want to say which two Ah Peks now have the exact same pattern...all have eyes can see for themselves, which idiot post the same shit in different threads, can even do compilation. It's like a reincarnation of you know who loh.
Brudda ah, you tokking about clown 🤡 #3 - Turgid? Forexswift is the clone of Turgid. Can’t u all see the same writing style and England? So fucking obvious de! He is the king of boh liao and mentally retarded. Clown 🤡 #1 - DPower is the king of bull shit and international king of self praise, which is international disgrace de. Clown 🤡 #2 - Apojaja is ass licker of Dpower. He only good in licking ass hole of DPower to make him feel good lor. He bull shit he go to nanjin go fuck 2047 YiYi. YiYi said no such thing. Hehehe!
Old 15-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinya123 View Post
Quote:
Let's not make wild guesses.
What actually happened that resulted in the house closures was that the PRC WLs refused to work claiming fear of contracting the Covid19. OKTs insisted that they carry on and the issue was escalated to AV...... the AV Mdm sided with the WLs telling the OKTs that they cannot force the WLs to accept customers if they feel unsafe to do so. Negotiations between WLs & OKTs mediated by AV came out with compromised solution...... houses will close for 1-2 weeks with the OKTs to provide safe working environment for the WLs before they resume working...eg implement temperature taking & providing disinfectant / sanitisers in the house... not accepting customers with signs & symptoms of sickness etc.
Old 15-02-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaashaak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1612 Tommy open for regular only and must take temperature
Old 16-02-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
What actually happened that resulted in the house closures was that the PRC WLs refused to work claiming fear of contracting the Covid19. OKTs insisted that they carry on and the issue was escalated to AV...... the AV Mdm sided with the WLs telling the OKTs that they cannot force the WLs to accept customers if they feel unsafe to do so. Negotiations between WLs & OKTs mediated by AV came out with compromised solution...... houses will close for 1-2 weeks with the OKTs to provide safe working environment for the WLs before they resume working...eg implement temperature taking & providing disinfectant / sanitisers in the house... not accepting customers with signs & symptoms of sickness etc.
I find it quite funny that you ask ppl not to make wild guesses but you also guessing wildly. Seems like some OKT told you a story, or you're an OKT yourself, and your wild guess is that this was a result of negotiations and nothing else. HAHAHAHAHA...ZHUN BO BROTHER? I strongly encourage ppl to spent time reading what they wrote to check if they sound like a complete idiot.

Let me tell you what is really not guessing: when a house close, 100% chop and confirm something is WRONG. What is wrong is anybody's guess. But for sure something went wrong somewhere. Since when did OKT tell you the real reason why a WL go back or why they close? You expect an OKT to tell you the real reason why he close shop is because he has one suspect case and under LOA? He got Wuhan case you think he will tell you? HAHAHA

I see many houses open leh. So clearly only some houses got banned by AV and nothing is implemented anything across the board...yet.

Why these houses so special leh? No need to cover up. Something went wrong somewhere for those houses to be ordered shut. Someone else suggested that it is just precaution, it still means something happen for AV to decide something must be done. That's all one needs to know. No need to make wild guesses. All you need to know is that the house was ordered to stop operations.

We all know the WL all like face wan. They kena force to stop work or they don't want to work? You ask them they will say they don't want to work when actually AV asked them sit at home. Which WL will tell you actually she no biz but going back to PRC is shit now so she's stuck? The WL will say she don't want to work. In the 1st place, got ppl call u or ask u to stay meh? Pls dun be naive.

For those who visited the houses which AV HAS ORDERED TO STOP OPERATIONS, YOU'RE FUCKED. HAHAHAHA. You better pray hard the house you visited re-opens soon if not you can expect MOH to call you.

Last edited by gogeylang; 16-02-2020 at 01:26 AM.
Old 16-02-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
How you manage to get this info?
I was told the meeting was confidential ..... unless you were there?
Old 16-02-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
I find it quite funny that you ask ppl not to make wild guesses but you also guessing wildly. Seems like some OKT told you a story, or you're an OKT yourself, and your wild guess is that this was a result of negotiations and nothing else. HAHAHAHAHA...ZHUN BO BROTHER? I strongly encourage ppl to spent time reading what they wrote to check if they sound like a complete idiot.

I agree.

You zap me...... I zap u back.

Fair?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1