The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bali, I will never forget you

Yeah please continue.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Story getting so sexciting, please continue writing.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:40 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

my hard cock froze waiting in anticipation of the continuation ..
Old 11-02-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

camping here!
Old 11-02-2020, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
After reading, tension is building up in my tent. More updates please, cheers!
Old 11-02-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 11-02-2020, 05:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

If you find that the build up is slow and there are so many details, that's because I want to remember as much as I could in my experience...

-------------

I pulled down Elaine's pants and inserted my hands into her panties to pull it down when suddenly someone shouted "Oi the dare 1min only la you all 2 min plus le still not enough ah?" Elaine was totally woken up by that and quickly pulled back up her bra as I tried to give her boobs a last squeeze. She quickly walked back to the sofa as I followed behind her when I noticed that she totally forgotten to wear back her pants and is now only in her bra and panties. She didn't seem to notice it even after Kelvin mentioned "Looks like you guys really had fun huh?". I could see Shanice looking at Elaine and me and giving a very disappointed face like I betrayed her or something.

Elaine: "Continue ba, I spin..."

The pen pointed to Kelvin and he picked a dare slip only to find out it writes "Give a sexy dance in front of us."

Kelvin: "Walao damn lame la who wrote this?"

Elaine: "Me... I thought mine already considered quite daring.."

It shows that the girls and especially elaine were really not prepared for what was coming their way. After Kelvin completed his boring dare and spin again, the pen landed on Jasmine and she was literally already half sleeping on Eddie with her E cup boobs squashed on his arms and he was hugging her waist. God knows how long he has been taking advantage of her...

Eddie: "Wake up, your turn to pick a dare Jasmine."

Jasmine: "Huh... oh.... darereeee haha ok i picckkkkk" as she stumbles in her drunk stupor. Although she is always fierce and big mouth she is fiercely loyal to her fiance so until now she didn't pick a dare. I doubt she know what she was doing by now. She picked the strip a piece dare, the one I wrote that can't wear back in the entire game but she didn't seem to mind as she was totally drunk.

Jasmine: "Youuuu alllll want me to take outttt top or bottommmm, want toooseee whaaat?"

Shanice: "Cannot la eh guys jasmine not thinking straight already we cannot take advantage of her. Someone send her back to her room."

Jasmine: "Whatttt noooo i can still talk ccb bitch don't see me no up hor knn...."

With that, she pulled up her bikini over her head and exposed her gigantic boobs to all of us.

Jasmine: "Nice horrrrr nice than any of your tits suckerrrs confirm never see so big beforeeee."

Her areolas wasn't disgustingly big like Shuying's and for such a big tits (I have to admit I have never seen something so fair and nice although it is way too big for my liking), it was brown and in a nice 50c coin shape with perfect nipples.

Eddie: "Wa ya I never see before sia so nice leh your boobs can touch not...."

Before Jasmine could reply he went over to play with her nipples a little while Jasmine leaned back on him in tiredness.

Shanice: "Eh eddie stop it hor, don't touch her anymore she is drunk."

Eddie: "okok I spin for her"

The pen landed on Shanice again and she unfortunately picked the same dare as me.

Eddie: "Comeeeee wooo pick your guy man for 1 min."

She gave a vengeful eyes at me and said "Eddie come, we go behind the stairs you stop touching Jasmine leave her alone." With that they quickly moved to the same blind spot that me and Elaine went to and not sure why at that moment I felt pretty down and wanted to go there and protect her. I think I only have myself to blame and for that 1min it felt the longest time and I kept imagining what they are doing...

Shuying: "Damn lame la you all keep on 1 min 1 min we sit here like idiots, I'm going to swim bye." as Eddie made ahhhhh sounds from behind the stairs...

What shocked me next is she took off her shorts and panties exposing her clean shaven pussy with a tattoo near it and jumped into the pool to skinny dip. I realised by now nobody was keeping watch of the time as we are all pretty high and wasted and Kelvin suddenly said "Very dangerous for shuying to swim alone at night, I go take care of her" and jumped into the pool leaving me elaine and a half naked jasmine on the sofa sleeping away.

I looked at Elaine and as our eyes met, I just thought of what Shanice is doing now having fun and I cannot lose out. I moved over to kiss her and she didn't reject as we frenched passionately with our hands roaming on each other bodies.

Me: "Just now I lick you until so shiok now I'm damn horny already Elaineee"

Elaine: "We shouldn't even be doing this it is not right."

Me: "Aiya we already reach this stage I already see everything of yours you scared what."

Elane: "Hmmm thats true also..."

She started touching my cock and rubbing it outside of my pants while I continue to play with her tits through her bra.

Elaine: "You want a blowjob ah? So hard..."

Me: "Yes please, give me."

She pulled down my pants and started licking and sucking it like a pro. I know she is married and always looked conservative but the way she lick and sucked it shows how experience she is in satisfying guys. I unbuckled her bra as her body is fully exposed to me for the first time and she really maintained well after marriage. Well she is just 25 afterall.

Me: "You are really good Elaine ahhhh your husband is so lucky to have you."

Elaine: "Shhh shut up just enjoy..."

I continue playing with her tits until I can't take it anymore and pin her down to pull down her panties exposing her pussy with nicely trimmed hair.

Elaine: "No kenneth no that was my bottom line already really cannot..."

I ignore her and position on top of her and finally inserted into her wet pussy.

Elaine: "ahhhh cannot cannot really cannot ahhhh."

I gave it a few pumps as she moan away but quickly realised her tears started flowing.

Me: "Why, not nice ah you really don't want ah?'

Elaine: "Nice but I really can't sorry, I guo bu liao zi ji zhe guan. Bj and touch already way over my limit Kenneth..."

I felt guilty looking at her teary eyes and pulled out my hard cock immediately.

Me: "Sorry I should have respected you dear."

Elaine: "It's okay we are not thinking straight, lets all forget about this."

At this moment she started wearing her bra and panties back and grab her clothes to walk to her room. She went to behind the stairs to take her pants which also meant Shanice and Eddie isn't there anymore.... I really regretted forcing my dick into her, could have cummed into her mouth with her fantastic blowjob and part happily, now I'm left hanging horny as fuck and no happy ending. I look straight towards the pool and realised while I was having fun with Elaine, Shuying and Kelvin was already fucking like mad as her moans echoed around the villa.

"Ahhhhhh fucking good fuck me harder come on...."

Kelvin was pumping her doggie style like mad as she kneel down beside the pool on the grass patch. I really can't take it anymore and looked to my left to see the half naked Jasmine. I looked around to ensure there is no one looking before I decided to go and test if she is awake.

"Jasmine... hello?" While talking I am already flicking her nipples and after awhile I decided to lick and attacked it while she sleep like a dead log. I fingered her and kept playing with her huge but soft tits as she continue sleeping away. Her pussy is also nicely shaved but her tits is just out of this world. The softness and smoothness of it is something I will never forget in my life. I decided against fucking her in case someone accuse me of rape and decided to do something I have always wanted to do but have little chance... titty fuck.

I positioned my cock and squeeze her tits as I started moving up and down. Not long later I cummed all over her face and sofa and lied down beside her totally exhausted. After resting for awhile, I helped her put on her bikini back and carried her into her room with Elaine already sleeping in the blanket in her pyjamas. Jasmine wasn't exactly the lightest so I struggled to position her nicely but ultimately I left her in good hands. I gave her head a peck and left the room. While walking back to my room I could still see Shuying and Kelvin fucking each other with her now riding on him intensely fast.

"Really is a fucking slut" I thought to myself as I went back into my room with Eddie already sleeping. I went to have a quick bathe and lied back down onto the bed. I took out my phone and admired the secret snap I took of Jasmine before I wore back her bikini when I realised it was about 3am now and really tired as fuck. Suddenly a message came in from Shanice...
Old 11-02-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
thanksgiving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Old 11-02-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah wtf sia..i got a super hard on just by reading. How i wish i got such truth or dare game in my life sia. TS..u really fortunate 1 nite can eat so many woman n big tits. But u use their real name v easy kena csi who sia. Maybe eddie is also reading ur thread too. Please continue to update soon sia. My brother cannot tahan almost explode liao hahaha
Old 11-02-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Good story bro! Keep it going! Up you some points for your effort!
Old 11-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Suddenly again...
Old 11-02-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Solid story line sia. ...

Mai tu liao.. ..best time to whack every girls liao.. ...whoo hoo... ..

Don't keep us waiting too long ya.. ...thks bro!
Old 11-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
lowcust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story shared. Hoping to read more!
Old 11-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Wow.......so happening.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1