The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Bali, I will never forget you

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=3415

As requested by many bros, I will start a new thread and continue my story here with my new boss. I will use real names as well so if you guys can figure out where i'm working currently good for you.

I have been working in this company for about 4 years now. Our team has about 15 people and most of them have been working as long as I did because alot of us came from the fresh grad programme previously. We know each other very well and most of our secrets are shared between one another, rare for colleagues but I do cherish our relationships. Because of our good performance in 2019, our big boss decided to give our team some budget to go on a retreat and after much voting, our new boss decided to bring us to Bali.

I have previously covered about her, divorced with kids and been with us for barely 2 months. She don't have the chemistry with us unlike our previous male boss because she is pretty new to this industry and is always trying hard to blend in to our little chats.

And intro of our team, 13 people including my sexy boss Shanice. Brown hair, big eyes height about 170cm.

4 Guys (Kelvin, Me, GX and Eddie)

(8 girls, aged between 22 to 27)
Yuxin - Innocent, slightly dumb and very conservative in dressing sense. Never ever reveal anything, even cleavage or zaogeng panties at work. Attached for 5 years since poly. 162cm and A cup I guess. Close to her

Arika - Sexy, 157cm with C cup boobs. Relatively new to our team, about 2 years. Except for one clubbing incident when she confessed a secret to me, we barely talk. Just attached a year ago with an army regular but BTO already.

Shu Ying - Influencer wanabe, participated in some high profile competitions in the past and knows famous influencers and small time actress. Tan and Sporty with D cup boobs. Sexy but most of us guys are not interested in her because we view her as problematic. Complicated relationship

Cindy - Similar to Yuxin in size and figure, very innocent and bimbo but totally my type because she is cute and bubbly. Studied overseas previously in UK but have a long term bf of 4 years. Virgin.

Vivien - Bff with Cindy and previously worked as air stewardess. Have relationship problems with bf of 3 years and health problems. 160cm and pretty tanned and A cup.

Ceci - Chubby and short, totally not attractive for me but have C cup boobs.

Elaine - Married with 1 kid, 160cm C cup boobs and love to wear figure hugging dress. Her husband is very strict so she seldom drink or go out with us. For someone with kid, her figure is ridiculously good

Jasmine - 162cm E cup boobs, normally fierce and uncouth but engaged with her fiancee. In 2 years of working with her I have never even texted her once.

Once we checked into the villa, we were surprised how big and beautiful it is. There are 6 rooms so we split ourselves as evenly as possible.

Room 1 - Cindy, Vivien and Arika
Room 2 - Ceci, SY and YX
Room 3 - Elaine and Jasmine
Room 4 - Me and Eddie
Room 5 - Kelvin and GX

Boss took her own room which is a suite.

Day 1 is chill day, we went to beach and that was the first time I saw some of them in bikinis. Immediately I had a hard-on and is already thinking of the pool party at night...
Old 09-02-2020, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali, I will never forget you

Please continue, starting of a wonderful adventure.. already camping here.
Old 09-02-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent... 2nd camper here .... setting campfire. .... from TT seems like going to be interesting n sexciting

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-02-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
qwerty03010301 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start TS, looking forward to the next update
Old 09-02-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Use real names????
Very ballsy TS
Old 09-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

When TS mentioned pool party I have imagination already...

( Click to show/hide )

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 09-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ChunkyMonkeys is Cool - loads of Potential

Queue here for more updates
Old 09-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Bali, I will never forget you

Too newbie to up u but thanks for sharing bro! Great story
Old 09-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds like orgy with ur boss is upcoming haha
Old 09-02-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for some juicy actions...
Old 09-02-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nubberaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, camping here too
Old 09-02-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Wow.......day 1 and aldy have bikini sightings.......woooo lala
Old 09-02-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
newsnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post