The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Is the tough part trying to broach the topic? Challenge is always how to open that can of goodies of conversation
Old 26-02-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
The thing is I am married and have no intention on a serious relationship. Just want to fire n forget.

Most profile are single looking for partner. Some explicitly stated no hook up, no ons fwb.

No potentials so far.
All girls will say no hook up no ons and no fwb... But all still kena fucked... Just go for it at most rejected only and u can move on to next...
Old 26-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jamesjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well said Bro!!!
Looks not the main criteria.
I like those milf who like to try everything and exclaimed in chinese/hokkien while I arouse them. Many of them just love to be licked or finger fucked till they cum.
Nevertheless, no need to be too concern about looks or size...we are here to please everyone
Old 26-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Bro KimSiew’s most recent post got me thinking. He mentioned that the milf wished for a fling but dunno where to find. Could there be many other milfs out there who are like her too — wish to explore but dunno where to find? And they may be surfing this forum quietly.

What if we bros here start a thread for interested bros to list themselves as available, along with a short into about himself? Or is there already a sub-forum in SBF for this purpose?
Old 26-02-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Bro KimSiew’s most recent post got me thinking. He mentioned that the milf wished for a fling but dunno where to find. Could there be many other milfs out there who are like her too — wish to explore but dunno where to find? And they may be surfing this forum quietly.

What if we bros here start a thread for interested bros to list themselves as available, along with a short into about himself? Or is there already a sub-forum in SBF for this purpose?
Good idea but very unlikely to find milfs who r available in here in sbf...all the sis here are all attached with bfs, husbands, lovers, FBs and FWBs in real life...so no chance just like a sis just posted n confirmed here in one of the other nearby threads...not sure how cum they are still cumming into this forum when they r already happily attached...so it is better for bros to go professional dating apps where there r so many milfs who are available and r eagerly lining up in there for u to date them out ...

but hor they don't cum free but at a price, meaning u must pay a membership fee there to get to know them which is not cheap ...the only other way is for sbf bros here who already hv to share them with those who don't or at least share real life places they can be found like Shanghai Dolly etc, etc and not online here...good luck to bros hunting for milfs...share with us yr FRs if you happen to succeed and score them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-02-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
To all who have commented that hunting is not easy. yes i agree, thats why its call "hunting" ... be patient, not rush it.
Always great tips from KS for aspiring MILF hunters.

Looking forward to some nice, juicy stories of his experiences with more MILFs bagged recently!
Old 27-02-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
7ha7ha7ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very easy, just flash USD in front of them
Old 27-02-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Another place worth mentioning are the heartland shopping malls.

One good one is Gek Poh Shopping Centre.

Saw a few nice MILFs there

Last edited by peregrene; 27-02-2020 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Correction of autocorrect
Old 27-02-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ha7ha7ha View Post
Very easy, just flash USD in front of them
Some MILFs r even loaded then u.... pls respect as they r not FLs or ATB
Old 27-02-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Some MILFs r even loaded then u.... pls respect as they r not FLs or ATB

Agree whole-heartedly. If u are loaded u will not need to hunt, you will probably be the prey and be hunted instead...not for your looks, charms or even your 'powress' in bed but for your wallet.

Here we are talking about hunting MILFs that are not up for sale but those that has certain needs and/or yearn for a taste of the forbidden fruit...and TS is a sifu in this area!
Old 29-02-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post

Thanks to Bro peregrene ...he is so nice, always sharing with us potential milf hunting ground to go to beo and hopefully score them ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks to Bro peregrene ...he is so nice, always sharing with us potential milf hunting ground to go to beo and hopefully score them ...hehe
Don't mentioned bro. Always will try to help fellow bros when I can
Old 01-03-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Ya I kena quite a few milf drivers, single and available
Managed to up any?
Old 02-03-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post

Eh bro serious ar? I live nearby there leh.... U upped any milfs there b4?
Old 03-03-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Eh bro serious ar? I live nearby there leh.... U upped any milfs there b4?
Yeh bro. Serious.

I was there a couple of weeks back. I was at the hardware shop near the escalator to go up to McDonalds. Sawa nice looking MILF in that shop that was browsing the hardware section looking for something. I managed to catch her eye and smiled at her. She smiled back and for a brief moment glanced at my crotch. She looked like she was in her forties. Typical housewife attireof singlet blouse and shorts. Nice legs. I was a little rushedfir time but I am sure I could have got further if I tried.

Also, while in McDonalds, nice MILF eating lunch. Purposely ordered my lunch and sat next to her table. She glanced my way a few times. Now I am not yandao or anything like that. I am just average looking. But I am sure I could have got her too.

So no. I did not manage to up them but given time, I could have. That's why I recommended the shopping centre. Half an hour two potential MILFs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1