The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

May I know what time is the operating hours? $150 one shot or two?
Old 24-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
May I know what time is the operating hours? $150 one shot or two?
Offically, 1shot for 1hr. If got extra time left, U may chit chat w/ the WL or massage/ frenching each other, depending on chemistry...

If U wana extra, U have to arrange w/ the WL to have 2nd or even 3rd shot(s) directly. From friends who tried it, it is an extra $50 for 2nd shot complete within the 1hr timeframe.

Usually, those who get free shot(s) are long-time supporters or "bf".
Otherwise, quite hard but U can try,

http://samsforum.com/showthread....highlight=nana

Last edited by juswan2knwu; 24-06-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CK 1612

Face: 8/10. Just like Xiao Ke, in which bros said looks like OL, and in my eyes it means “beautiful Malay receptionist”, the same perception goes to CK. But nonetheless, her face and voluptuous physique are basically the more tanned version of a Japanese acquaintance I used to have, so that’s like fucking her which is a plus. But the maroon hair highlights is a tad much for me, if the maroon is thinner a bit then it’s perfect.

Body: 9/10. Very voluptuous and meaty. Extremely nice to hug and cuddle.

Boobs: 9/10. Very big and soft and she knows it! On occasions she just grabbed my head and bury my face into these glorious mountains.

Catbath: 8/10. Hits all the sweet spots and will attack those spots in which I moan the loudest with no mercy

BBBJ: 9.5/10. Love some “wavy” sensation that she makes, I think with her tongue.

Frenching: 7.5/10. Got the dreaded “clenched teeth” treatment preventing me to French. But she frenched me briefly during FJ in which apparently my dick made her comfortable.

FJ: 9.5/10. Feels so good banging the voluptuous body of her, felt especially good when doing missionary while hugging and Frenching her lips. Finished with deckchair position banging super hard (my standard ejaculation ritual nowadays) until I unload massively inside her.

CIM: 10/10. Right after the FJ, I requested for CIM as 2nd round. Learned my lesson from Jiayi in which I started CIM first and then had difficulties doing FJ… She kindly obliged. The rating could go to 11/10 if what I thought happened is actually true.

She tried her best to BBBJ me until I cum but I failed. Then, I was afraid I couldn’t make the 2nd round, but remember that I usually can masturbate multiple times in very short time without problems. So I tried masturbating in front of her until I am about to cum then she takes over. Felt the itch and asked her to BBBJ, but I failed to cum. I was so scared. But she was kind to accommodate. I tried again and let it itch further while she did some sensual moves to arouse me, then she promptly took over until I ejaculate my stragglers who didn’t get ejected during FJ all into her mouth. She kept my dick inside her mouth way after I unloaded, even until it started to shrink, and she even licked the head until it was too sensitive and I had to push her away.

Then I am not sure as I was too drowned in pleasure. But a few moments later, she complained that my cum is 不好吃 while making a distasteful face. I didn’t notice her spitting my cum out at all! I don’t have proof if what I thought happened actually happened. But if it did, even more credit for her, and the rating for this goes up to 11 or even 12/10!

AR: 8/10. Good but a tad too brief for my liking.

GFE: 9.5/10. Willing to be accommodating and not mechanical. She even spoke some English to me. As mentioned, she looks like my Japanese acquaintance and her English accent also resembles a Japanese speaking English! Wow! Nice bonus!

RTF: Literally way too many other gems I want to try. So, no.
Old 19-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to recommendation from bros to try 1612.

Boss is very good. I think his name is Tommy. Ask me to sit down and serve me tea.

Hot day and so was cooling down and he asked me what kind of girls I want. I told him I read FR on his girls and he say people write what they want to say based on their experience but different people have different way of appreciating and so dont put that same expectation. You must try then you know and he say all his girls are good. In my mind, I say all OKT say their girls are good and so how to believe but anyway, at that time, sky was available and he recommend me...

here is my FR...

Looks (8.5/10): at the door when I come in, she already look at me and give me that kind of want to fuck me ? she is very cute

Boobs (8/10): pink nipples...first time i see

Body (8/10): Very fair and good...no scare marks

AR (10/10): first time for me and so it is 10...she can tell why I was screaming as I got pretty scare...but I like it.

BBBJ (8/10): suck suck suck and keep on looking at you...

FJ (9/10): she can make herself very wet...I mean a lot of girls working in such professional already dry and got to put KY but her juice automatically come out like a juice extraction and also become my juice extractor too..some more she look at you during FJ and automatically we french...

GFE: sure feel it...

RTF: Yes when got bullet...
Old 20-07-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Waiting for bobo FR, so far no one try yet ?
Old 20-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Found Bobo FR from other thread....would like to share here on L6 H12.

1612 Bobo
Not much time to pen FRs or go GL these past few months. Managed to squeeze a session with Bobo 2 weeks ago. Save time so resurrected my FR with some updates on service.

Name: Bobo
Origin: Dunno
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: Lost some weight. She looks even more chio and fair. Sharpish features with a flashy smile reminiscent of innocent nubility yet hinting at pleasures to be discovered.

Body: Average figure but considered slim considering the volume of her thunderboobs. Quite fair complexioned. Small and tight pussy with neat pussy hair.

Boobs: I'm not a boobs worshipper but I gotta give credit where it is due. Bobo has seriously huge boobs. Those 36Ds looked like they meant business when they broke free of her bra. Large aureolae but very pale pink nipples. And all real.

Foreplay: Standard body rub in the shower. Staring at those World Cups got me stiffy in a jiffy.

Frenching: Much improved frenching, almost native level.

BBBJ: This gal can suck cock too! Good mouth contact with my dick. She used her boobs to devastating effect by sucking me and ensuring I had a good view of her jiggling boobs as she sucked me up and down. The feel of her heavy jugs in my hands amplified the erotic effect. This time I had deep throat. And yes, she allows CIM too!

FJ: Now she is better able to tahan painting so I applied Doomalingus for a longer time then previously. Got her all panting and screaming. Did the deed in her tight and warm pussy. Was later amply compensated with a boobs-fuck, which I had not had for the longest time. Engulfed my dick between those milk pillows and I was off to the races. Those flesh globes were so soft to the touch that I spurted my load in record time.

GFE: Gao gao to the max! You want slow gf style, Bobo is your gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and my aching empty balls up!
Old 17-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
handyman4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
Michelle

Looks - 8.5 (very beautiful and friendly, more like a model/ actress)
Height - 1.6m - 1.52m
Boobs - 6 (B- cup, soft and good to grab)
Body - 6.7 (looks better with clothes. A bit sag due to zero sports, I guess. Skin was excellent though and her face more than makes up for it.)
Dressing - 7
Pussy - 7.5 (no smell)

Frenching - 9 (very responsive and will stick her tongue out auto-gear for frenching from when we enter the bathroom)
AR - 8.5 (Both my stomach and on all fours positions with cap in her tongue)
BBBJ - 8 (Hard working and deep throat)
Boobs Massage - 5 (Used her nipples to teased me)
FJ - 8 (Multiple positions and accommodating to my requests. Role playing, teacher-student and couple. Fun sex.)
GFE - 8 (Like fucking my wife or high class socialite.)

Attitude - 9 (Good, takes initiative and hard working. Accommodating and keeps trying various ways when I cannot comes)

RTF - Wish too but already got many gals on my RTF and to-be hit list.
Good FR but L? H?
Sorry my mistake.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – 1612 Ling Ling

Firstly I read another anonymous bro’s FR that mentioned Ling Ling gave birth before, I had asked Ling Ling this time, and she said no. Not sure she told truth or not, from my feeling, I could not distinguish yes or no.

Recently randomly walked into 1612 and Ling Ling was available, so took her and she led me into the room.

Debut: less than half a year
Face: 7.5/10, pleasant look, won’t reject type, by looking at her for more time, will find her prettier.
Body: around 1.63 meter, smooth and white skin, curve, a very little tummy all fine to me.
Boobs: A+ cup, soft to grab and touch
Shower: Better than average girls, some action during shower, great experience
Cathbath: 8/10, careful and cover nearly all area, very good feeling and she spent a lot time, high score here
AR: not tried due to dislike
Painting/Fingering: not tried
French: Yes, I requested and got, some time period french, her mouth lips are very soft and nice, 8.5/10 high score here
BBBJ: Great one and spent her time, some action nearly made me come
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instruction for position changes. Continuous good moaning.

RTF: Yes (due to her soft mouth lips and BBBJ skill)

This is my first time after I and girl took off all clothes but found the shower equipment not working, we had to move to another room while both of us half naked. Ling Ling first time faced this shower equipment issue at 1612 too. Talked to her after FJ and got to know she is new in this industry and didn’t know anything after arriving in Singapore, learned everything here as WL.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Went to a house in L16. Was shocked to hear that 5 of their 6 newbies have returned to China. The remaining 2 WLs were all on code red. Called Selina from house 1612, after being told that my earlier choice, Cindy of the same house, has also returned to China.

FRs on Selina have been provided by samster Doomas in the Cunt King's thread. My brief report on Selina is as follows:

Selina is 1.6m tall, 44 kg in weight, slim and sexy lady. She has fair complexion and looks quite attractive with sparkling eyes, sharp nose bridge, shoulder length black hair and spot a warm loving smile. Her boobs are of B cup, natural & soft, big areola (old S$1 coin size) & brown nipples. Her boobs would bounce beautifully as her pussy is thrusted. Her pussy has lips which one could flap with the tongue or suck during painting. She is a very open and cheerful lady who could strike a good and honest conversation very easily. She frenches me when the door close, provides soapy boobs fuck of the dick, frenching and deep-throat bbbj during shower. Selina is skilful in teasing finger sexy massage, boobs teasing of the back, can do nice tongue licking catbath from shoulder to knee, AR followed by balls licking and bbbj. She truly provides arousing sensations. She frenches passionately with loving tongue fight and enjoys my pussy licking, mouth pinching of pussy lips and finger penetration of her pussy. FJ with her was in three positions: cowgal, carry her up and fuck, and missionary. After all was over, she praised and rated our FJ very highly. She was happy to please me and I am glad she felt happy too!
Old 09-12-2016, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Went to a house in L16. Was shocked to hear that 5 of their 6 newbies have returned to China. The remaining 2 WLs were all on code red. Called Selina from house 1612, after being told that my earlier choice, Cindy of the same house, has also returned to China.

FRs on Selina have been provided by samster Doomas in the Cunt King's thread. My brief report on Selina is as follows:

Selina is 1.6m tall, 44 kg in weight, slim and sexy lady. She has fair complexion and looks quite attractive with sparkling eyes, sharp nose bridge, shoulder length black hair and spot a warm loving smile. Her boobs are of B cup, natural & soft, big areola (old S$1 coin size) & brown nipples. Her boobs would bounce beautifully as her pussy is thrusted. Her pussy has lips which one could flap with the tongue or suck during painting. She is a very open and cheerful lady who could strike a good and honest conversation very easily. She frenches me when the door close, provides soapy boobs fuck of the dick, frenching and deep-throat bbbj during shower. Selina is skilful in teasing finger sexy massage, boobs teasing of the back, can do nice tongue licking catbath from shoulder to knee, AR followed by balls licking and bbbj. She truly provides arousing sensations. She frenches passionately with loving tongue fight and enjoys my pussy licking, mouth pinching of pussy lips and finger penetration of her pussy. FJ with her was in three positions: cowgal, carry her up and fuck, and missionary. After all was over, she praised and rated our FJ very highly. She was happy to please me and I am glad she felt happy too!
Which house got 5-6 newbies go home?
Old 09-12-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Which house got 5-6 newbies go home?
The house for JF and JR. The information came from the OKT uncle's mouth. Cannot vouch for its accuracy. Saw two other newbies before (Knew at least 2) But didn't know they had so many. Anyway, it is very competitive landscape. Quality not as good and difficult economy will result in high attrition.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
pop.tard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all senior brothers here, I would like to ask if there's anyone here have jiayi's wechat? Or if anyone ever arrange meeting with her in China? 🤔
Old 01-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
mintspace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymintspace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR – 1612 Selina

I had never patronised this house before but happened to chance upon this gem when I had her tabaoed at another house with a water bed as the other house girls were busy. She mentioned to me she was working in Dongguan even after the Xi Jing Ping purge of dongguan and ended up in Singapore as she heard good things about bros here.

Face: 7.5/10, big eyeballs, likes to stare at you
Body: around white skin, curve, boobs a little saggy but nice to grab during
Boobs: A+ cup, soft to grab and touch
AR: one of the best i have had in 2016
French: Didnt ask for french
BBBJ: Spent a lot of time on BBBJ and i almost cummed due to her bbbj skill
FJ: I basically spend the entire session in the toilet on the waterbed and she was very accomodating, she suggested to me to do it on the waterbed and i must say it was quite an enjoyable experience.
RTF: Yes. pretty girl, great service overall and very accomodating
Old 12-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fei Fei of 1612

1) Looks : 7.5/10. Syt look. About 22 years to 23 years old.

2) Body : 8/10 Slim. About 1.62m tall. Fair and smooth skin.

3) Boobs : 7/10. B or B-. Not for boobs lover.

4) Painting : 9/10. Clean shaven pussy. Pinkish to red. She become super wet and horny when painted. Nice pussy lips with natural juices flowing.

5) Frencing : 9/10. She initiated the Frenching with slow to fierce tongue fights.

6) FJ : 9/10. Accommodating to different posns with passionate Frenching during FJ. Very wet and can feel her warm juices flowing to my thighs after some pumping of 5 mins.

7) GFE : 9/10. Very friendly and very chatty. Soft voice and sweet personality. Not a moment of boredom with lots of Frenching even after FJ. 100% out to please.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

try dada.. gfe .. services not bad but minus French, bbj, other than that is ok..

maybe I scare her off with my lorry bang face..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1