The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
With all these PRC MLs, u should porbably discount everything but the price by 30%. Discount 30% of photo, 30% of services, 30% of time. Of course the price still the same. They do not get punnished for doing half-ass jobs and will continue to put in the least amount of effort.
Besides having to discount on the photos which I agree, I beg to differ about the the others things.

Like every nationality, you will get bad apples.

But for me, when the PRCs are good, they are fantastic!! Easily better than any other nationality.

Don't know what happened to Thais. Last time good, now not so. Even the Viets are getting better than Thais.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
Is it the standard practice that shower time (before and after) is included in the 60/90 mins appointment? Any bro can advise?
obviously yes. your time start counting down once enter the apartment.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro And Give You Power
hey, thanks

no idea what the powers can do
Old 07-03-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
V selective on who she takes due to virus. If u are not her regular likely no chance. Like wat some said, have to wear mask at all times once u enter.
Has she RTC ? No more ad on SLG. Doesn't pick up phone.
Or already tio BAO by some bro?
Old 07-03-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Besides having to discount on the photos which I agree, I beg to differ about the the others things.

But for me, when the PRCs are good, they are fantastic!! Easily better than any other nationality.

Don't know what happened to Thais. Last time good, now not so. Even the Viets are getting better than Thais.
I agree. For me maybe its because of the ease of communication, my best experiences have been from PRC

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 07-03-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
junggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjunggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
I tried to book Tammy the other day via sms. At first said ok for a particular time. then later said need to be 45 minutes later because she has not had dinner and hungry... I said i cannot, then she asked me to look for another one instead. I think it is because of double book, or maybe she was really hungry that day... but anyway, the attitude during messaging was quite cold, so i also did not book again.

I will be interested to know what other's experience if you have tried her.
Did you try her FJ or just pure massage? oh wait, misread. Sorry.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i guess at end of the day ability to communicate in similar language is a plus point. no doubt PRCs ladies still mostly top of our list.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Gone were the days when we have our neighbours from across the causeway in the MP.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I agree. For me maybe its because of the ease of communication, my best experiences have been from PRC
Dunno bro. My Chinese not great, but I seem to have better sexual chemistry with PRCs. They seem to be more "into" it and seem more committed in pleasuring. Vietnamese also seem to be progrssively like that
Old 07-03-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Gone were the days when we have our neighbours from across the causeway in the MP.
I missed the Malaysian MP and GL days. Only some experiences with them in KTVs back then. However I had a few lovers in KL, when I used to go there for party weekends. All I can say is... Malaysian girls sure know how to fuck! Awesome bonks!
Old 07-03-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

deleted cos repeat answer
Old 07-03-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with u on Malaysian MLs last time during the late 90s till mid 2000 era.

Quote:
I missed the Malaysian MP and GL days. Only some experiences with them in KTVs back then. However I had a few lovers in KL, when I used to go there for party weekends. All I can say is... Malaysian girls sure know how to fuck! Awesome bonks!
Old 07-03-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

http://sglonelyguys.org/shuang-shuang-massage/

Face: 7.5/10. Her cover picture is accurate, pretty decent looking and won't reject. Ignore the 3 fake pics that she post.

Body: 8/10. Well toned, with abs. Boobs probably a B.

Massage: 7/10. Good strength but not there for the massage anyway. Provides good head massage as well.

Catbath: 10/10. Hardworking and all over the body

BBBJ: Never tried.

GFE: 10/10. Knows how to keep the conversation going.

Only downside is that she doesn't allow people to lick her nipple. Tried to do it and she skillfully maneuver herself away. Anyway, her service is quite good and did not want to ask her why she doesn't allow nipple licking.
Old 08-03-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

-Post Wrong-
Old 08-03-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one tried her before?

https://sglonelyguys.org/sha-sha-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1