The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Fr for Jessica

RTM: Definitely.
Quote:
Fr for Xiaoyun

RTM: Nope. Will want to try SYT. But sadly now not new ML.
Er... Thanks for the FRs. But without links to these girls, I really don't know who you are writing for.
Old 28-02-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Think I saw her when I was with Xueer. Just a caveat that she's on the older side... Beyond the "semi-mature" type which I really like.
matured still fine with me, as Long as not fugly. Haha thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
She is referring to June. https://sglonelyguys.org/june-massage/
Thanks much for this info! Appreciate it!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 28-02-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
skyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post

Saturday -- an intimate session with Man Man
http://sglonelyguys.org/manman-massage/
Reality check, I am a 40+ guy, and i really cannot bang every day. If Friday goes as planned, by now I should be quite tired. What is better to find one of my regulars Man Man to go for a very shiok above average massage! I also need her super pleasant/sexy look and very gorgeous/voluptuous body to remind me what a real woman really means. Instead of mesmerising with her look and body, I can ask her to give me a solid handjob if my body allows...

Some more, she said she relocated to her old area in Novena, a very nice condo unit which she stayed in the upper attic room within the unit and is clean and cosy (the philippino sucking pig dish nearby also damn nice and a must try for me!)... And she said she had a house mate which is also sexy/good body with great service (don't know who). Maybe, just maybe, she can introduce me to her friend and three of us can have a great time... (highly impossible lah )

[!

http://sglonelyguys.org/tiantian-massage/

This should be man man house mate; her name is tian tian
I agree tian tian service and GFE is good. She is out to pleased
But just that I am disappointed with the pic posted in the link lar

Haiz. I went with such a high expectation; but when I see the face. I got super disappointed.

But overall still a good looking milf
W fairly good body

And out to pleased u w good gfe
Massage skill also fairly good
Old 29-02-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Maybe shld share what was the tipping point that warrant such harsh remarks. Is hard to judge with 1 sided opinion.
Unfortunately bro.
This one really might deserve the harsh remarks. Typically I avoid posting bad MRs if I wasn’t too happy but sometimes can close one eye and just don’t RTM.

Back when I was missing Song2 and decided to visit CC due to good impression of the proximity. Immediately regret.

Surprising attitude from her. Just did what I was there to do, and decided to just erase her from memory.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyslayer View Post

Haiz. I went with such a high expectation; but when I see the face. I got super disappointed.

W fairly good body
Sorry, I'm confused. You first say her looks are disappointing, then you say she's a good looking MILF. I don't understand, which one ah?
Old 29-02-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Unfortunately bro.
This one really might deserve the harsh remarks. Typically I avoid posting bad MRs if I wasn’t too happy but sometimes can close one eye and just don’t RTM.

Back when I was missing Song2 and decided to visit CC due to good impression of the proximity. Immediately regret.

Surprising attitude from her. Just did what I was there to do, and decided to just erase her from memory.
Wah you also kenna terok from CC!?

What bad attitude she give you?
Old 29-02-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah you also kenna terok from CC!?

What bad attitude she give you?
To be honest. I don’t remember hahaha. As mentioned. Erased from memory.

Kinda had to go to one of the shops downstairs after that to try salvage my night, but end up regretting also (different story for a different time/thread lol)

But in short, I had my shot, but it didn’t feel satisfying. I can’t recall what it was but mechanical wasn’t the word...more like...wooden?

Did my usual with all other MLs, know not to push boundaries if she doesn’t reciprocate etc. I.e the whole “treat her well” thing.

Somehow it was just lacking, had a bit of aloofness or it was a bit of a high and mighty factor. Memory is sketchy at best. But this was in a time period where there were many options around...I can only imagine how it’s like now.

But well...some people might like it. So didn’t leave any MR back then 😂
Old 29-02-2020, 09:13 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Kinda had to go to one of the shops downstairs after that to try salvage my night, but end up regretting also (different story for a different time/thread lol)

But in short, I had my shot, but it didn’t feel satisfying. I can’t recall what it was but mechanical wasn’t the word...more like...wooden?

Did my usual with all other MLs, know not to push boundaries if she doesn’t reciprocate etc. I.e the whole “treat her well” thing.

Somehow it was just lacking, had a bit of aloofness or it was a bit of a high and mighty factor. Memory is sketchy at best. But this was in a time period where there were many options around...I can only imagine how it’s like now.

But well...some people might like it. So didn’t leave any MR back then 😂
Say ma chiam never say like that leh

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-02-2020, 09:14 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry, I'm confused. You first say her looks are disappointing, then you say she's a good looking MILF. I don't understand, which one ah?
Photo shows a chio syt...but reality is a good looking milf

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-02-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

Somehow it was just lacking, had a bit of aloofness or it was a bit of a high and mighty factor.
I think your memory served you well enough bro. This very much describes CC's indifference.

I also actually understand if some guys are satisfied just having a pretty young thing giving a straight, limited playability wank off. And that's why there's buzz about vanilla MLs like Aila (pretty), even Xiao Xiao (happy, infectious youthfulness).

But CC is neither young, nor exactly a stand out in the looks department. Decent looking but not a stand out.

She reminds me of my Dynasty KTV days when the mummy would line up 10 girls in front of us. We would quickly pick the younger, taller, prettier girls first of course. The choosing would then slow down. CC would be our 7th or 8th pick.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 29-02-2020 at 09:58 AM.
Old 29-02-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Photo shows a chio syt...but reality is a good looking milf
Oh... I looked and looked at her ad, and I don't see syt at all ley.

Especially the video shows her probably at 28-31yo with a decent looking face.

Seems interesting, but alas, 110 for only 1 HJ... Many others have 2 HJs at same price. Younger some more. So I don't consider this a good "buy".
Old 29-02-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
She is referring to June. https://sglonelyguys.org/june-massage/
Correct!

10char
Old 29-02-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
<Continuing Commando for ML>

Fr for Xiaoyun

Attitude: Friendly And Chatty Person, will offer u drink before starting massage

Looks: 8/10 from the picture abit milf around age 28-32 from the way i look.
Pretty much the same sexperience I gotten, I think she’s late 20s.

Quote:
Er... Thanks for the FRs. But without links to these girls, I really don't know who you are writing for.
Think is her http://sglonelyguys.org/xiao-yun-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyslayer View Post

And out to pleased u w good gfe
Massage skill also fairly good
Quote:
Oh... I looked and looked at her ad, and I don't see syt at all ley.

Especially the video shows her probably at 28-31yo with a decent looking face.

Seems interesting, but alas, 110 for only 1 HJ... Many others have 2 HJs at same price. Younger some more. So I don't consider this a good "buy".
Zero gfe, short change of time, saggy boobs when I tried her, at least mid 30s

Thank you
Old 29-02-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
<Continuing Commando for ML>

Fr for Jessica

Attitude: Friendly Person, will do her best to service ur needs. Very clean and hygienic person.

Looks: 8/10

Body: Mode look downside, natural A-B cup. Soft to touch.

Massage: Skillful in massage, previously working in massage parlor for a period of time

Sensual HJ: slow and sensual. Very skillsful. She is quite a strong personality. She don’t allow any funny biz. But she take her job seriously.

Location: MRT in north east purple or parking is very easy to find

RTM: Definitely.
https://sglonelyguys.org/jessica-massage/
Old 29-02-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Lol I’ve never felt the urge to slap a ML before. But CC really deserves one tight slap to wake her up

http://sglonelyguys.org/cc-massage/

To the bro who said “Try slapping and see what you’ll get!”. What will I get? Your points deduction only? Don’t be lame dude. I will never lay hands on a lady. But if you not happy, you can always pm me.

Oh, you can also do us all a favor by asking her to change and don’t act like she’s all high and mighty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1