The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
now xby is back , any plan to revisit
Had her in my sights for a long time already but never pulled the trigger. She looks like the kind of girl that I’ll like but based on previous MRs, seems like she’s quite vanilla and roaming is restricted also.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fukuyu is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The one with the bigger tits, obviously, if you've been following our discussion..
lol gold reply.
another hint is no pot of gold in the west
Old 30-01-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Just kena my first landmine.

Patronised Candy from the nuru paradise.

Lets just say it was a horrible. Fat auntie with mechanical hj, WITH A FUCKING PLASTIC BAG ON HER HAND.

Decided to go beyond the beaten path to try this forum and boom, lol.

Happy new year i guess?
I also sia, just kena one again a few days ago. Tmd. Landmines... I guess all the west side ones are all landmines. Or should I say, 90% of those in websites other than SLG are landmines.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Had her in my sights for a long time already but never pulled the trigger. She looks like the kind of girl that I’ll like but based on previous MRs, seems like she’s quite vanilla and roaming is restricted also.
If long time already aiming her then why not give her a shot.. Who knows you may like her despite her limited sensual..

Besides everytime jiak cheekon lice consperm sians huan..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Time to time, I will go to XBY to see SYT
cannot always 重口味, must switch your diet around mah
Old 30-01-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
If long time already aiming her then why not give her a shot.. Who knows you may like her despite her limited sensual..

Besides everytime jiak cheekon lice consperm sians huan..
Hahaha I think the limited sensual part is a bit of a put off for me. Main reason is probably my preference for familiarity like what I mentioned earlier. I have a tendency to eat until really sian already then change to a new ML lol.

Anyway a question to bros that have tried XBY before, does she have a nice to grab butt? Hahaha. As a point of reference I feel Angel’s butt is great while TB’s is just slightly above average lol.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha I think the limited sensual part is a bit of a put off for me. Main reason is probably my preference for familiarity like what I mentioned earlier. I have a tendency to eat until really sian already then change to a new ML lol.

Anyway a question to bros that have tried XBY before, does she have a nice to grab butt? Hahaha. As a point of reference I feel Angel’s butt is great while TB’s is just slightly above average lol.
not sure abt xby but agreed angel have nicer, firmer butt than TB.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next 2 weeks will be crucial.. So far haven't kena community spreading yet..

We've just had our 13th confirmed case.. Haiz..
Like I tell people... It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. Yes, I reckon it'll peak in 2/3 weeks. So prepare yourselves for the horror show.

And if measures, controls and treatments are truly and properly in place, I pray to see it plateau and peter out.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 30-01-2020 at 11:06 PM.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
not sure abt xby but agreed angel have nicer, firmer butt than TB.
Well , you guys might have to wait a while before you can get a hold of those not-as-firm-and-nice-as-Angel's butt again.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well , you guys might have to wait a while before you can get a hold of those not-as-firm-and-nice-as-Angel's butt again.
Lol has she decided that she’ll heading back to China again?
Old 30-01-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol has she decided that she’ll heading back to China again?
It's not her decision to make. It's ICA's.
Old 30-01-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's not her decision to make. It's ICA's.
Just when I thought my session with her that day wasn’t going to be the last session... what a turn of events lol. Hope she’ll be able to come back again in future.

Seems like it’s really time to give xby a try already hahaha
Old 30-01-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireslash View Post
You mean which one? 1 or 2? Both also not bad, visited a few times on the no. 2,quite friendly, no phone usage but quite restricted, cannot fondle cannot suck boobs. Not semi nude also, but overall if want a nice relaxing hour spend is still ok de from my opinion.

No.1 visit first time only both also say first time in Singapore

1. https://sglonelyguys.org/xin-xin-massage/

2. https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-xiaoxiao/
Number 2. First one no interest
Old 30-01-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
l

Seems like it’s really time to give xby a try already hahaha
Really!!?? Pure vanilla flavour!!!?? I couldn't anymore. I mean little cute Xiao Xiao is vanilla with CBJ, and even that I find inadequate. XBY has even lesser!

I actually like XX, her size, her cutesy looks and fun personality. However, I can't bring myself to pay money just for a fun girl to be with. I need steamy action!
Old 30-01-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really!!?? Pure vanilla flavour!!!?? I couldn't anymore. I mean little cute Xiao Xiao is vanilla with CBJ, and even that I find inadequate. XBY has even lesser!

I actually like XX, her size, her cutesy looks and fun personality. However, I can't bring myself to pay money just for a fun girl to be with. I need steamy action!
Bro... you’re making life difficult for me man hahaha. Just when I’m about to pull the trigger on xby then you introduce a new target lol.

I kinda lean more towards xby’s looks but XX’s range of service like a bit better. Then again, TB started off quite vanilla for me but with each additional session, the action became more and more steamy. Maybe that might be the case with XBY also? Haha

But either way, with TB leaving for sure, I’ll probably sit out of the scene for at least 2 or 3 weeks until this whole nCoV situation stabilises. In the meantime, I can slowly decide if I still want to go for a session with XBY hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1