The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
BODO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBODO is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Dear Brothers,

I need advise and help from experienced brothers regarding divorce.

I am planning to divorce with my wife. Those ways of divorce (Seperation, Adultery etc...), I guess only can go thru 3~4 years of seperation.

My situation is, I have a 10yo child, hdb flat (under mortgage) and debts (bank loans).

I intend to draft out few proposals before approaching my wife and lawyer. That's the advise I need on how to do it.

HDB flat, i intend to sell. But can that be done during seperation or after divorce?

My child, the one I most worry. Ofcos I would like my son to follow me. I understand that normally the child lives with the mother, no matter join custody or what ever. But my wife is a full time housewife. She has no financial power to rise him. I have my bank loans need to pay monthly. Giving both of them maintenance probably means I will have to starve. Any advise on this issue?
How to calculate the amount of maintenance I need to give them?

Any cheap lawyers to recommend?

Brothers please advise.
Old 16-08-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
frovu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BODO View Post
Dear Brothers,

I need advise and help from experienced brothers regarding divorce.

I am planning to divorce with my wife. Those ways of divorce (Seperation, Adultery etc...), I guess only can go thru 3~4 years of seperation.

My situation is, I have a 10yo child, hdb flat (under mortgage) and debts (bank loans).

I intend to draft out few proposals before approaching my wife and lawyer. That's the advise I need on how to do it.

HDB flat, i intend to sell. But can that be done during seperation or after divorce?

My child, the one I most worry. Ofcos I would like my son to follow me. I understand that normally the child lives with the mother, no matter join custody or what ever. But my wife is a full time housewife. She has no financial power to rise him. I have my bank loans need to pay monthly. Giving both of them maintenance probably means I will have to starve. Any advise on this issue?
How to calculate the amount of maintenance I need to give them?

Any cheap lawyers to recommend?

Brothers please advise.
For house sale, it needs to be done within 6 months after divorce. (This is a bad option, because then, the sale price will be up to market forces, and in a bad market, you might not get your desired sale price).

Otherwise, alternatively, you can discuss with your wife to sell and split the proceeds before the divorce.

If you can, cite unreasonable behaviour of your wife, something that you cannot tolerate, as that doesn't require 3-4 years of separation.

For wife maintenance, this depends on how much she spends every month. If she's working, it is possible you can pay no maintainence, or $1 maintenance.
Old 26-09-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Aria is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi peeps, am asking for my gf,

she just got married for 4 months, they have a kid together. Her husband is a foreigner, now on DP and she is local SGP.

Can she still op for annulment instead of divorce?

If annulment is out of the question, can she still ask for alimony / child support from the father (even though he is not working!)

appreciate any kind souls who can help with the above queries!
Old 28-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post
Hi peeps, am asking for my gf,

she just got married for 4 months, they have a kid together. Her husband is a foreigner, now on DP and she is local SGP.

Can she still op for annulment instead of divorce?

If annulment is out of the question, can she still ask for alimony / child support from the father (even though he is not working!)

appreciate any kind souls who can help with the above queries!
Annulment is on the assumption marriage has not been consummated but they already have a kid..i think complicated leh..
Old 28-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Aria is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Annulment is on the assumption marriage has not been consummated but they already have a kid..i think complicated leh..
Hmmm actually found out from a lawyer already, as her marriage is less than a year old, she can still file for annulment if the Husband refused intercourse with her. Even with a child already in the picture.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post
Hmmm actually found out from a lawyer already, as her marriage is less than a year old, she can still file for annulment if the Husband refused intercourse with her. Even with a child already in the picture.
wow thanks that is really something new..
Old 02-10-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Tommyliu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows about martial rape? Can I force my Wife to have sex with me before the proceeding? What’s the worst that can happen?
Old 03-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyliu View Post
Anyone knows about martial rape? Can I force my Wife to have sex with me before the proceeding? What’s the worst that can happen?
better don't do it, if i am not wrong the law already updated that marital rape considered and punishable as any other normal rape case...in the past the law used to take a lighter view on such issues but now no thanks to AWARE, they take a serious view to this so even if still legally married wife say no that means no...
Old 25-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wwchen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Divorce wife of ltvp+. Can she still enter sg?

Have a sg child
Old 26-10-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwchen View Post
Divorce wife of ltvp+. Can she still enter sg?

Have a sg child
If she had the custody of the child; I think she is able to be in Singapore.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 22-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

Dear Bro/Sis,

Pardon if I asked a noob question, I’m currently in the midst of a uncontested divorce(simplified) with my ex wife. I’m currently waiting for the interim judgement before the final judgement in 3 months time. Will I be sued during this process if I were to go on a holiday with a lady, or intimacy with the her during the said period and my ex wife happened to see?
Old 29-11-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the Best Thread ever!!!Learnt so much here!
Old 05-12-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 5
Godlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGodlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGodlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes. Reading this can gain more knowledge. Better than search online and show full of advertisement
Old 07-12-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 5
Bigbirdy is one of the Best!Bigbirdy is one of the Best!Bigbirdy is one of the Best!

Thanks for the teaching guys
Old 11-05-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all

Any advice on marriage counseling? No need super exp n private or free. Affordable would be nice. Any particular councilor?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1