The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: ChiangRai night scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
scoring mean get to befriend or ONS or pick up FL?
ONS... i did not see any suspected FL action but 1 or 2 groups looked like party girls with lone male customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
I just back from Lamphun (about 15 mins drive from CM), check in to "leawtae bar", price are so much cheaper and there're beer girls and shop PR taking care your drink.....girls quality sure not as good as in CM but the live band is good and everyone get quite good mood to dance with the kampong song like those in songkran party.

Again we create a bit of attention by tipping both the male & female singer, waitress etc and most fun part is to buy flowers for every ladies in the shop...quite cheap rose for 20 baht each. 55555

P.S. Was at Roadside bar from 7pm-9.30pm.......feel boring and we move to Lamphun cos is near one of our bro home in Lamphun so we just want to check the place out.
ok wor....
Old 19-02-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Going hatyai coming weekend. Any seniors here can share what's the situation there now. Advised to bring mask? Any loving for SYT?
Old 19-02-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
Going hatyai coming weekend. Any seniors here can share what's the situation there now. Advised to bring mask? Any loving for SYT?
Errrrr hello.....this is Chiangmai thread, northern part of Thailand not southern part in Hatyai or Danok leh......salah thread si bo?? Anyway same advise also can lah, bring masj bring condom most important bring more money......got money got honey, SYT also a lot only scare you got not enough $$$
Old 21-02-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Spent the past week in CM for work and play. First time there so had to do a bit more research before going. Didn't visit any B2B places but when to a few happy ending massage places. Most were meh.. nothing special.

Went to 3 go go bars (foxy lady, spotlight and star six. not sure if there are more). Found foxy to be the best. Better looking girls but they do pester to buy lady drinks. End up choosing a cute chick and came back a few nights. Of course foxy cant be compared to those in BKK or pattaya but it's not too shabby.

Saw an outcall lady exiting from the hotel room beside mine. But she didnt want to speak to me when I asked her for contact haha

CM is a good city to explore. Though the number of tourists took me by surprise.
Old 21-02-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Spent the past week in CM for work and play. First time there so had to do a bit more research before going. Didn't visit any B2B places but when to a few happy ending massage places. Most were meh.. nothing special.

CM is a good city to explore. Though the number of tourists took me by surprise.
sorry kpo a bit, what kind of work that u need to come CM to do ya?

Agg think now left 2, star six is close i think....i walk pass last week near the boxing ring and saw is close for good.......tourist really reduce a lot due to corona virus, think if this goes on for few more months many shops will also close.
Old 21-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Work in aviation so was at the airport for work.

Yeah heard it's quite bad. I prefer go go bars to those normal bars, though go go bars can get really pricey haha
Old 21-02-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
First time there so had to do a bit more research before going. Didn't visit any B2B places but when to a few happy ending massage places. Most were meh.. nothing special.
Try Raspberry Spa and (Ruean Chotika Massage = The Private Spa) 1900b nice girls. B2B only, fj extra
Old 21-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Work in aviation so was at the airport for work.

Yeah heard it's quite bad. I prefer go go bars to those normal bars, though go go bars can get really pricey haha
Oh ok, didn't know sg company involve in aviation business in CM also, thanks for the info.

If you have more time to spend in CM, try local bar if you can speak simple Thai....some of those PR in the bar can do ST or LT, u need to find out or sian them a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Try Raspberry Spa and (Ruean Chotika Massage = The Private Spa) 1900b nice girls. B2B only, fj extra
1900 only B2B and HJ, so how much extra need to pay for FJ? I use to go DFS or Dolphin for 2500 all in, that mean just 600 baht extra I can get a FJ included.....i think more worth it.
Old 22-02-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh ok, didn't know sg company involve in aviation business in CM also, thanks for the info.

If you have more time to spend in CM, try local bar if you can speak simple Thai....some of those PR in the bar can do ST or LT, u need to find out or sian them a bit.
Yeah feel like learning Thai. Managed to sian one of the girls at foxy. We left foxy separately but met up at a restaurant to have supper and went to my hotel after. She helped me save on bar fine but she was scared of getting caught haha. She didn't want money for the ST but I tipped her. Now itching to back to CM again haha
Old 22-02-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah feel like learning Thai. Managed to sian one of the girls at foxy.
Best to stay a month to learn Thai, Pantip Plaza level 4 at night market area have few thai language school, just finish my read & write basic class (we learn thai CM) last month.....not too expensive and good to learn something new.

https://www.facebook.com/welearnthaicm/

After you can speak basic Thai, think is more interesting to sian normal girls who work in hotel, hospital, shopping mall, bank etc......They are all around you in CM
Old 22-02-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
1900 only B2B and HJ, so how much extra need to pay for FJ? I use to go DFS or Dolphin for 2500 all in, that mean just 600 baht extra I can get a FJ included.....i think more worth it.
Old man like me asking price 1000b for fj, young man much less.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LeBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just saw a message on "Perfume Spa " Chiang Mai which is one of the B2B.
Be aware what you do there if you don't want trouble

Old 05-03-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Rad gals for your selection.555

Old 06-03-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zoeyhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had lots of fun in the past week in CM with lots of weird encounters. Even gotten dragged by Insomnia's security for the first time 555 Also confirmed jagerbomb is my anti-drunk

Had some really nice bros from sammyboy/sg to hang out with the past days. It was a real pleasure Learning new things with every trip, and meeting new people made things interesting in Patts.

Some bros changed by opinion of Baccara last night when they bf 2 lovies at 2.5k. They are fun lovely ladies to hang out with, too bad I was already at my limit

Checked one of my bucket list last night at frog bar when I went up to their pole platform and dance a song or 2. I think I'd gotten one of the bosses approval 555 Those bros who hang out with missed my performance

There are more LBs in Insomnia compared to same period last year. So those picking there do be careful. A couple of fun loving Paris guys told me Hollywood would be more fun and more ladies on Wed and Fri. Other time Insomnia is still the place to be. Not sure how true is that.

If anyone saw a guy with a black cat ear cap walking around the past week in WS/Soi6/Hollywood/LK Metro, that would be me. I think I was the only Akatsuki Tobi last night 555
Old 06-03-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeyhi View Post
I had lots of fun in the past week in CM with lots of weird encounters. Even gotten dragged by Insomnia's security for the first time 555 Also confirmed jagerbomb is my anti-drunk

Had some really nice bros from sammyboy/sg to hang out with the past days. It was a real pleasure Learning new things with every trip, and meeting new people made things interesting in Patts.

Some bros changed by opinion of Baccara last night when they bf 2 lovies at 2.5k. They are fun lovely ladies to hang out with, too bad I was already at my limit

Checked one of my bucket list last night at frog bar when I went up to their pole platform and dance a song or 2. I think I'd gotten one of the bosses approval 555 Those bros who hang out with missed my performance

There are more LBs in Insomnia compared to same period last year. So those picking there do be careful. A couple of fun loving Paris guys told me Hollywood would be more fun and more ladies on Wed and Fri. Other time Insomnia is still the place to be. Not sure how true is that.

If anyone saw a guy with a black cat ear cap walking around the past week in WS/Soi6/Hollywood/LK Metro, that would be me. I think I was the only Akatsuki Tobi last night 555

You sure this is CM thread or you're still drunk?? Think you're in Pattaya with Insomnia club, frog bar, LK Metro, soi 6 etc.......

Hello wake up wake up...... this is Chiangmai Thread leh
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1