The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Shit guys! The end of the world is near! Fetched my missus up from the saloon and heard tragic news. She wants to go for Twilight tonight. Screwed up big time... Is it possible to get the movie banned in Malaysia and Thailand?
oh my goodness...this is bad....
Old 26-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stimman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongsan View Post
FR as below

Name : Jenny
Race : Local malaysian chinese
Face : 8.5
cheekbones
Boobs : C
Height : 1.6++m
Damage : 180

She claims to be a sideliner and dosent do this very often. She operates via this okt named jay .
Only 180? I thought local one will be more expensive...
Old 26-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimman View Post
finally got my leave...from mid dec to year end..got a friends to go hunting..explore the cheong world in penang. see whether any loopholes for nurses in Penang..or young office ladies (malays)...if i do find a loophole, the first person i wud tell is Brother Scorpio and JConner (despite he has retired)
Old 26-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachBonano View Post
finally got my leave...from mid dec to year end..got a friends to go hunting..explore the cheong world in penang. see whether any loopholes for nurses in Penang..or young office ladies (malays)...if i do find a loophole, the first person i wud tell is Brother Scorpio and JConner (despite he has retired)
Thank you Bro...for placing your trust in me

pls update me...definitely would like to explore the part on nurse and Malay office ladies...Facebook : I Like
Old 26-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimman View Post
Bro,

FR inconclusive... if local FL so cheap, then the foreign flavours would close shop and balik tongsan and leave their 'host' nation..

how was nasi kandar at Salam?? u owe us a FR...
Old 26-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Bro,

FR inconclusive... if local FL so cheap, then the foreign flavours would close shop and balik tongsan and leave their 'host' nation..

how was nasi kandar at Salam?? u owe us a FR...
haha... true...
Not yet go eat nasi.... but coming soon...
Old 27-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raj85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lat week went to beside nasi kandar salam raja uda..only 1 old prc..fast fast run down...last week is my maximum cheong for my life till now...

monday : r*y*l hotel ...prc ..slim..but not very attractive but very active and thought me some new positions..minus is ..she is a smoker...anyhow good service ....dmg 180

tuesday : ...i'm her frequent customer...straight away told her i'm not here for massage only for batin and extra service.150..with boobjob...

wednesday : r*y*l hotel...this prc named cocoa.....damm tight body not slim ..a bit plum..but boob is quite handful...dmg 180

thursday : off

Friday : ta**n massage centre...new thai gal...batin with boob suck..120..

finished my budget for this month...try to hold fo few more days ..then next month will continue my sessions...just searching for okt ctc that have arab or russian stocks..hope any one for help...
Old 27-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

werhut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj85 View Post
lat week went to beside nasi kandar salam raja uda..only 1 old prc..fast fast run down...last week is my maximum cheong for my life till now...

finished my budget for this month...try to hold fo few more days ..then next month will continue my sessions...just searching for okt ctc that have arab or russian stocks..hope any one for help...
wahhhhh u realli pro!!!!!
at most also i try 2 days inn rowww :P :P :P
i mus learn from u
royal hotel sounds interesting
will try
last nite i went to summ*t in bm
nice prc playful big boobs cute smile quite pretty but plump side
wud haf fuck her but phone rang had to run din manage a seesssion
nxt time will go again
Old 27-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

alvenlkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bro, i new here, any intro in the penang island?
Old 27-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

hi all sifu, i new here.. nice to meet u all, got any good good in penang?
Old 27-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

Good to know more FR are coming in...keep the good jobs bros...sadly i have none to offer lately as had been pre occupied.will be in cheong seen mid december onwards as i will be on leave...let's see whether there r good stocks out there..hunting for OL,nurses and thais (the ones in pearl of orient) ...."december hunting"
Old 27-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Hi all bro n sifu can advice any place in penang side for happy ending? i live penang, but dunno where can find it..
Old 27-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Leon,

how is your sight seeing tour in danok?? got shoot any bullets or not?
Hey bros, just came back from Danok...3 days 2 nights trip...and a miracle happened to me is I didn't release any internal bullets...haha...but I do befriended 3 girls which is very close and friendly, one of them even treat me drink on Saturday as she came all the way from SG (Laos girl married to SG man). Here is my FR :-

Day 1 (Saturday 24/11/2012)

Reached at Dannok with a fresh hope to get a new start of my cheonging life. Checked in Grand Satit View Hotel (RM85 including breakfast). Took shower, get my hair done (hairdo myself), look in the mirror, ready for hunting!

Me and my friends (one of them first timer), decided to go for massage first before going to chicken farm. Went to the 2nd floor of the Satit massage centre, took a ML to my room :-

Name : Tut Tha
Origin : Myanmar
Face : 6/10 (baby face)
Body : 8/10 (slim petite, small size to my liking)
Boobs : B+ (didn't AR, but she wear shirts which revealed cleavage)
Massage : 7/10 (not bad, almost went asleep while she massaging)
HJ : She offered, but i rejected (no mood still...)
GFE : 9/10 (we chatted and joked like an old friends, good GFE, keep talking and talking, I felt like a close friend to her, but not as lover)
Damage : RM32 (2hours massage) + RM18 (tips)

As I don't have the feel towards her, I didnt go for any extras or advance...I'm not sure why this is happening, but she did give me hints to bring her out in the evening for drinks and willing to accompany me...I just don't have the mood to date her...I know, it's stupid, but...well...

Bring my friends to jalan-jalan cari ayam. My first timer friend got his favourite darling on the 2nd farm we went in (beside ROSE chicken farm)...

We search around Danok to find all my previous puyings...but unfortunately we couldnt find them....went back to my room, rest (for tonight's drinking session)

To Be Continued....(next part with some picture)
Old 27-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day 1 (Night out in Danok 24/11/2012)

Woke up from my nap around 8PM Malaysia time...prepared myself neatly and handsomely :P ready for the hunting tonight...hehehe...and then the unthinkable happened...my previous NL ML who brokeup with my earlier called and keep smsing me...telling all the sweet sweet words...I jammed for a moment...in the end I didnt answer her call nor reply her sms...but I went out that night with a very heavy heart as all my memories of her came back so suddenly...

Went in YES club which is my favourite club every time I went Danok. All my friends around me already have their own puyings except for me...haha...

We got a place juz right beside the stage due to one of my friends if the VVIP there....all the managers and waiters greeted him like a boss LOL...20 bottles of beer ordered...I drink like nobody's business trying to forget my sorrow and hide my emptiness....as time pass by, my first timer friend's puying introduced me to her cousin sister who worked in YES as a dancer...here is my description of her :-

Name : Nong Fon
Origin : Laos
Face : 7/10 (cute enough for me)
Body : 9/10 (Petite, small, slim, perfect for me petite lover )
Boobs : C+ (Huge boobs which almost overwhelmed her small size body)
GFE : 10/10 (treated me very nice, come to me aggresively at first, but when I rejected her horny advances, she started to treat me like a good friend) - (Her body stats is accurate as I slept at her house hugging her whole night but we didn't fuck each other, just chatting until morning and sleep....)

From there, she accompany me in the club for the whole night...I do enjoy her company...just as a party friend, her hands also I didn't hold...I juz concentrated on the beers at my table...I cheers every single walking life in that club...noticing I'm like a broken glass, Nong Fon dragged me to the other table, introducing me to her younger cousin sister who came all the way from SG (she is married to a SG man) to find her.

From the first sight, she is a very rich lady (sitting alone in that club, opened a 1 liter Martell). When I was introduced to her, she forced me not to leave her table until the 1 liter of Martell is finished, I was like 'WTF?!'...beer + liquor = GG....LOL....by the way, here's her descriptions :-

Name : Nam Lao
Face : 9/10 (pretty face...seductive)
Body : 9/10 (Slim, petite, OMG...petite night tonight LOL)
Boobs : C (quite big boobs for her slim body...)
GFE : 10/10 (she can communicate in all English, Hokkien and Mandarin smoothly due to her SG husband...we clicked right away)

Was not able to leave her table...she even treated me tequila shots which paid by herself....wow...first time a lady in Danok treat me drink LOL....

As we party together, leaving my fellow friends on the other table, another lady pop up to our table, SYT booking girl from a farm which I not sure which....but she is one of their 'zhi mui' = sisters....here is her descriptions :-

Name : Nam Sai
Face : 7/10 (cute babyface)
Body : 8/10 (slim, tall, petite as well...)
Boobs : B,C ? (not sure about this...her clothing..)
GFE : 4/10 ( I'm not getting the best treatment from her as I ignored her existance the whole night LOL, I just party, danced, hugged the other 2 girls)

So...for that night in YES, I partied with 3 girls at their table...making me look like a player...here is some pictures of them...(i'm not posting my own pics due to privacy issue)

Nam Lao and Nong Fon

Nam Sai kissing Nam Lao.. xD

To Be Continued (2nd round of my first night out with 3 of the girls only)....
Old 27-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLWB View Post
Day 1 (Night out in Danok 24/11/2012)

Woke up from my nap around 8PM Malaysia time...prepared myself neatly and handsomely :P ready for the hunting tonight...hehehe...and then the unthinkable happened...my previous NL ML who brokeup with my earlier called and keep smsing me...telling all the sweet sweet words...I jammed for a moment...in the end I didnt answer her call nor reply her sms...but I went out that night with a very heavy heart as all my memories of her came back so suddenly...

Went in YES club which is my favourite club every time I went Danok. All my friends around me already have their own puyings except for me...haha...

To Be Continued (2nd round of my first night out with 3 of the girls only)....
Walau.... nice... r u sure ur little bro can hold for any longer, only hugging?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1