The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marshalsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrin View Post
i don't think hotel spas are worth going if u want extras, but u can try orchid hotel and ask for joyce. i'm not sure it's opened or not cause it's on renovation before. i never tried her, but i saw good reviews on her in other forums
Does orchid provide in room service or must go to the spa?? What about Royal???
Old 11-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is a kl fl now in penang, name sophia, she'll be here for a while only so try her if u are interested
Old 12-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ENC3223 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
there is a kl fl now in penang, name sophia, she'll be here for a while only so try her if u are interested
is she from mr k ? saw her photo from wechat, no try her yet but seem hot!

p/s @ bro Scorpioking87: your inbox full, i cannot revert your pm, pls clear some space. thanks
Old 12-08-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=ENC3223;9495409]is she from mr k ? saw her photo from wechat, no try her yet but seem hot!

somebody just post on a super active forum not long ago, now she must be super popular, if u want to try her i suggest u do it early tomorrow. the price is rm220.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
poseidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=revrin;9495420]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENC3223 View Post

somebody just post on a super active forum not long ago, now she must be super popular, if u want to try her i suggest u do it early tomorrow. the price is rm220.
Got her wechat? Can share?
Old 13-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Bradz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been so long since I've posted a FR here, been too preoccupied with work here and there, soon after I finish all my work, messaged Jennifer for a session but somehow she is unavailable at that time, I went to HSI, like before and ask for new stocks, there are 3 new and fresh vietnamese girls ready at that time. then like always asked for the recommended one.

room 426, Mango.

usual drill, pay first, shower, she will wash your little brother till make you stim. when on the bed, skillwise she is not that good. i think because she is very new here..lacks of experience. when DATY she will 'geli-geli' abit and giggle all the way round, have to hold her hands to make her stay still :P ! u can even bring her to the shower for xxx~buut didnt allow no caps, no anal.just fuck

Race: VIET
Look: 8/10 (have this 'passion' look so i have to pick her!)
Boobs: average size, not big but good to hold
Body: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
HJ: 4/10
Damage: 160/shot
WIR: will come once she become experienced
Old 13-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=poseidon88;9499215]
Quote:

Got her wechat? Can share?
u can get her from okt lv, or any okt from roy**
Old 13-08-2013, 03:04 AM
Samster

it's been a long time since my last FR, i thought i would share something here. i've been cheonging a lot lately but nothing really worth sharing, it's all the same. last week i called my usual okt lv and went to the hotel and window the stock but really disappointed with all of them especially a new one which looks totally different from the pic. well after that i called another okt, the one i share above, the new one farlim tomyam. called him ask for the place and drove there. there's a pic that looks really cute and sweet and i was thinking of her when i'm on my way there. reached the place and okt bring me up. on the way i've ask him whether it's a new place or an old one, he said they used to do it at padang tembak and stopped for a while, now start their business again so this place is actually quite new. went in and saw her, not as sweet as i thought but not too bad as well, looks young and cute. then i went in the room with her, had to wait for the bathroom cause another tomyam is bathing, good for me cause i can lay down and talk to her. she was so shy and cute at the same time, i like to see her shy face when i touch her and undress her. we touch each other for a while and she starts to lick my neck and ears, then she undress everything and cover herself with towel. i wanted to take off her towel but she asked me to undress myself 1st, i did what she asked except for my underwear on purpose cause i don't want to start without going to the bathroom, i need to pee. while i'm taking off my cloths she took off her towel and hide herself in the blanket, i slowly crawl into her and suck her nipples while fingering her, man she is so tight, it's hard to finger her even with one finger only, couldn't move my finger too much. after a while she looks very hiao d and she keeps on touching my bottom and took off my underwear, she insist we starts right away and i said ok. i ask her to be on top but she pulled me to her and ask me to f her. then it's about the same, nothing special, she cleans me up after this.

Age: 20 (she said that, but i think maybe 24 or 25, not sure but young)
Race: tomyam
Look: 6/10 (so so, prettiest tomyam i see in penang though, might not for u guys)
Boobs: A only(the only bad thing about her)
Body: 7/10 (a bit baby fat )
moan: real ones
FK: allowed, she FK me actually, she shows me that she wants it with her facial expression so i kissed her
BJ: she didn't do it and i didn't ask for it, not really into bj
FJ: 7/10 not bad
cathbath:yes
GFE: 10/10 totally like a gf, really
Damage: 130/shot
WIR: maybe

i really think u guys can try this place(those who has the contact), they are friendly, okt even gave me water to drink when i'm choosing the girls. the thing i like about this place is i can have all the time i want, no rush at all no time limit and the girl is just like your gf, everything happens slowly. the best thing is it's cheap. the only bad thing about this place is the place is small and they only have mattress on the floor, the surrounding is quite clean, they have aircon so it's not hot.
Old 13-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

Bradz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:

i really think u guys can try this place(those who has the contact), they are friendly, okt even gave me water to drink when i'm choosing the girls. the thing i like about this place is i can have all the time i want, no rush at all no time limit and the girl is just like your gf, everything happens slowly. the best thing is it's cheap..
kudos for this bro! sometimes we just go there to relax for a little while and have a relaxing sex, not going there all horny-beast-mode doing sex stuff just my 2cents
Old 14-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yuenong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
it's been a long time since my last FR, i thought i would share something here. i've been cheonging a lot lately but nothing really worth sharing, it's all the same. last week i called my usual okt lv and went to the hotel and window the stock but really disappointed with all of them especially a new one which looks totally different from the pic. well after that i called another okt, the one i share above, the new one farlim tomyam. called him ask for the place and drove there. there's a pic that looks really cute and sweet and i was thinking of her when i'm on my way there. reached the place and okt bring me up. on the way i've ask him whether it's a new place or an old one, he said they used to do it at padang tembak and stopped for a while, now start their business again so this place is actually quite new. went in and saw her, not as sweet as i thought but not too bad as well, looks young and cute. then i went in the room with her, had to wait for the bathroom cause another tomyam is bathing, good for me cause i can lay down and talk to her. she was so shy and cute at the same time, i like to see her shy face when i touch her and undress her. we touch each other for a while and she starts to lick my neck and ears, then she undress everything and cover herself with towel. i wanted to take off her towel but she asked me to undress myself 1st, i did what she asked except for my underwear on purpose cause i don't want to start without going to the bathroom, i need to pee. while i'm taking off my cloths she took off her towel and hide herself in the blanket, i slowly crawl into her and suck her nipples while fingering her, man she is so tight, it's hard to finger her even with one finger only, couldn't move my finger too much. after a while she looks very hiao d and she keeps on touching my bottom and took off my underwear, she insist we starts right away and i said ok. i ask her to be on top but she pulled me to her and ask me to f her. then it's about the same, nothing special, she cleans me up after this.

Look: 6/10 (so so, prettiest tomyam i see in penang though, might not for u guys)
FK: allowed, she FK me actually, she shows me that she wants it with her facial expression so i kissed her

i really think u guys can try this place(those who has the contact), they are friendly, okt even gave me water to drink when i'm choosing the girls. the thing i like about this place is i can have all the time i want, no rush at all no time limit and the girl is just like your gf, everything happens slowly. the best thing is it's cheap. the only bad thing about this place is the place is small and they only have mattress on the floor, the surrounding is quite clean, they have aircon so it's not hot.
Where the joint is located? Can share out number?
Old 14-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by energystar80 View Post
101 @ PV @ 02:30am

Name: Can't remember
Looks: 10/10 (totally my type - SYT)
Body: 10/10 (nice smooth skin, nice boobs, awesome)
BJ: 10/10 (she looked at me with her nice big eyes)
FJ: 9.5/10 (minus the stereo -0.5, it felt very nice)
HJ: 10/10 (excellent GFE while HJ)
French: 10/10 (she didn't allow frenching, until she was SO turned on)
Positions: missionary, cowboy, spoon, doggy - 10/10
Rtf: most definitely - will try all girls

Awesome experience. I remember my last time with PV was good as well.
U serious bro?? PV good? maybe u went to wrong PV? lol
Old 14-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENC3223 View Post

p/s @ bro Scorpioking87: your inbox full, i cannot revert your pm, pls clear some space. thanks
sorry bro..dunno why received so many mails..can't find time to reply to all..
Old 14-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

went to the old place before with a fren but i left cos a bit turned off..but my friend was horny..so i waited for him to do his stuff... but glad to hear they r operating again.. royal okt, if u r reading this, pls improve your service level!!
Old 14-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
poseidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

**sigh..too much disappointment with Royale OKT...
quality getting chialat...
Old 14-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
went to the old place before with a fren but i left cos a bit turned off..but my friend was horny..so i waited for him to do his stuff... but glad to hear they r operating again.. royal okt, if u r reading this, pls improve your service level!!
Where is this place bro?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1