The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilm0303m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Gentlemen,

The authorities are reading what we write.

I long suspected this. Whenever I write a glowing FR of a ladyboy in Rowell, the next night or night after the authorities try to raid Rowell. My last FR was of Mikky and, sure enough, I read reports of them trying to raid the next night.

The latest raid last night was, in my opinion, due to bro lim0303m who openly mentioned in this forum yesterday that he had bareback sex with Mikky. Not once but many times. Bro ceandy also confirmed that he was offered raw by Mikky.

I believe the authorities read it here and then pressed the big red panic button. According to dollyqueen's facebook link they brought the big equipment (battering ram, powered metal cutters etc) to break into the front gates and door to capture the ladyboys. The reason they were so determined this time was, I believe, to contain any potential health risk or outbreak. Bareback sex with a ladyboy is a big no-no in the eyes of the authorities.

With that, I will be lying low for a while. Be safe everyone!

Lights out!

Rumpranger
Maybe u offended one police supervisor or something he is determined to caught u in the act to sia sway u or something . Stalking ur FR. . XD
Old 09-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Totally agreed.

Which is why I've had long ago toned down on the writing of FRs.

Just simply state who is an awesome fuck and who is not.

It'd be a shame that the only option left now is back page, craigslist and what not at $150-$400/pop for LBs.

Bangkok Soi Cowboy Cockatoo was awesome when i last visited couple of months back.

Nana Plaza Chili's Bar too.

Uhmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Gentlemen,

The authorities are reading what we write.

I long suspected this. Whenever I write a glowing FR of a ladyboy in Rowell, the next night or night after the authorities try to raid Rowell. My last FR was of Mikky and, sure enough, I read reports of them trying to raid the next night.

The latest raid last night was, in my opinion, due to bro lim0303m who openly mentioned in this forum yesterday that he had bareback sex with Mikky. Not once but many times. Bro ceandy also confirmed that he was offered raw by Mikky.

I believe the authorities read it here and then pressed the big red panic button. According to dollyqueen's facebook link they brought the big equipment (battering ram, powered metal cutters etc) to break into the front gates and door to capture the ladyboys. The reason they were so determined this time was, I believe, to contain any potential health risk or outbreak. Bareback sex with a ladyboy is a big no-no in the eyes of the authorities.

With that, I will be lying low for a while. Be safe everyone!

Lights out!

Rumpranger
Old 10-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Totally agreed.

Which is why I've had long ago toned down on the writing of FRs.

Just simply state who is an awesome fuck and who is not.

It'd be a shame that the only option left now is back page, craigslist and what not at $150-$400/pop for LBs.

Bangkok Soi Cowboy Cockatoo was awesome when i last visited couple of months back.

Nana Plaza Chili's Bar too.

Uhmmm.
Second this. Have reduced my visits to H79 this few months, instead have been crossing the causeway to get my fix of LBs. Way cheaper for longer durations which has led me to have multiple rounds or threesomes in a single session.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wzydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Second this. Have reduced my visits to H79 this few months, instead have been crossing the causeway to get my fix of LBs. Way cheaper for longer durations which has led me to have multiple rounds or threesomes in a single session.
Which part of JB can I find them?
Old 10-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
nicekai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe some lb managed to get away. I was there at about 12am++ last night. Surprised that the entire stretch at 79 was quiet. So i lighted a stick of cigarette and walked down the entire stretch till the ones near Serangoon Road. All the houses are closed. But still saw some of the OKT's there. As i was walking back to my car which was parked further up from H79, along the stretch of houses i saw some make up boxes left on the floor and quite smashed up. So i believe when the authorities are raiding the houses in front. lb from H79 managed to get away quickly. Dont know when they will be opened again. Seems like quite a big raid. Since with the social media publicity, i doubt they will open soon as more people will be alerted of this place.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

K Shanmugam Sc

33 mins '

[ Police raids on illegal brothels ]

There have been some comments on the nature of police raids on illegal brothels. They break down doors, wear masks and so on. And that all of this is wrong.

I fully support the Police in their actions and the tactics they have adopted.

Speed and surprise are key elements during raids. Police cannot be expected to knock on the door, and wait for a response.

What do we expect - the gangsters (who might be present) will open the door, and politely admit to their actions? And even if gangsters are not present, we expect the women involved to be co-operative?

And once people know that police will always knock on the door, and wait, then what does one expect in the future?

Police wear masks during such operations because criminal gangs could go for them, if their identities are known. Illegal brothels are often run by criminal syndicates. It's big business. The men behind it will retaliate, if they can.

I get quite puzzled with the kind of criticisms, and the deeply flawed, misplaced sympathies.

The Police are acting to protect everyone, from illegal vice. We criticise them and instead focus our sympathies on the women involved in the vice trade?

Some of the women are victims themselves - victims of the syndicates.

And there has to be sympathy for such victims. And wherever possible, we should try and help them. But that should not colour our views on what the Police need to do

Siao Liao lah, even law minister know about this Rowell hideout Liao

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 10-12-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he used to go when he was young and not a minister yet
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 10-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tonight's sin ming got report. Those craiglist backpage low stabdard lb must be laughing their way. Time to mark up price and give fuck up service.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rottmayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ilm0303m, our lives are precious. Minutes of sexual pleasure that results in lifetime suffering is not worth it. Best to go for HIV test bro.. Pls take care.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Walked by last night, all closed, most of the doors are broken in.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There goes our playground! I will miss the sex, moans and filth that fills the air of 79 Rowell road.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sigh. there goes Rowell... wonder how long it will take for Rowell to come back. =(
Old 12-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Walked by last night, all closed, most of the doors are broken in.
i dont get it. they got how many vans and how many teams to raid the brothels at the same time.. cos imagine they come down the van cut the indian ladyboy house gate.. the thai house jitao run away liao ma... unless they got like 4 to 5 teams all operate same time LOL

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 12-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

so sad its goneee

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 12-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pharoahbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilm0303m View Post
Okay, need to wait 3 month..?
You can start to
Go for check let the doctor know what you did he will do continuous review with you.
Blood test is a must now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1