The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-10-2016, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
I would just use wechat. There are always services on there providing hotel delivery.
This is horrible advice. Using WeChat is full of fake pictures, scams, and people who perform bad services. Some will request money transfer first, and In the worst case, there may be thugs that may come to your room to pressure you for money (although very rare and unlikely).

I cannot in good conscious recommend anyone use WeChat to find girls unless you are very experienced and willing to take chances. It is better to go into one of the reputable and safe establishments in North Jakarta to get services.
Old 17-10-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

That sounds like someone who has never even tried the wechat service but has read old wives tales about them. I have actual personal experience.

I've used the service more than 100 times (various wechat ID's) and I have only had a problem 1 time. It wasn't a big problem either. That time I told the person that the if the picture was not the girl who arrived, I would send her away. I asked them for a video conference on LINE, but they claimed they couldn't do that. (I should have refused them right then). The girl that arrived was not the same girl from the picture (although she was pretty damn hot, so I would have been smart to keep her.). I sent her away on principle rather than that the girl was no good and called another service to send a girl. That girl arrived and was the same as her photo. But for the next 3 hours different girls (probably about 20 overall) from the original service kept coming to my door one by one and I sent them all away (even though I told that service I was not going to accept any girl from their service ever after the 1st one was a lie). I guess they thought I'd accept one eventually. lol. Some were not bad looking at all, but I already told them that I would not use their service after the first girl did not match the photo.

Every other time I have used those services, the girls matched their photos. I will admit that the one time the girl did not match the photo, the photo was a 10 out of 10 hottie so I figured it was probably fake. Those services will normally do a video chat with you if you want to see the girl before she comes.

I have NEVER had anyone from wechat request money transfer first or a "thug" come to my place. I see girls on Tinder and Craigslist asking for money transfer first and I just laugh. Only an idiot would do that.

I agree that it's better to go to the easy places like classic if you want to go outside your hotel. But if you want delivery to your room, there is nothing wrong with wechat. If you are scared, then get them to do a video chat with you first - or refuse their service if they won't do that. Personally, I don't even worry about that most times (unless I absolutely want sex) because many times I just want a massage, and sex will happen if the girl is hot.

Once the girl comes to your room the first time, she will want you to save her number and call her directly rather than use the service again. She doesn't have to give the service a cut that way. I have many girl's numbers now and don't use the services so much anymore - but I still do on occasion when I'm in the mood for a new girl.
Old 17-10-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Above Post:
Quote:
That sounds like someone who has never even tried the wechat service but has read old wives tales about them. I have actual personal experience.
I've used the service more than 100 times (various wechat ID's) and I have only had a problem 1 time
Last month Post:
Quote:
I find wechat to be about worthless. The quality of the girls is just too low. I've tried 10 girls and every one was a dud.
I already knew you were full of lies with no real credibility, but I have to present further proof of it here. One face you say you use WeChat 100 times and great experience almost every time, the other face you say you used it 10 times and a dud every time (and you said this just last month!). Which post is true and which post are you lying? How does anybody trust anything that come out of your mouth? just like to talk cock you!!!

It is very well-known that WeChat is not reliable, and has potential for scams. (see https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=12031792). While it is possible to find some gems, it is not recommended unless you are very seasoned and know how to avoid the traps, and willing to spend time/hassle hunting, waiting for girl to arrive, and seeing if the girl match the picture or not. For someone with your self-proclaimed experienced in Jakarta, I am constantly dumbfounded by your apparent ignorance, and poor choices and recommendations. It really makes me question your motives and whether you are a stealth OKT trying to promote your own places.

I know the reason you always post here, despite the fact nobody likes you or wants you around here. It really makes me feel sorry for you. Honestly, I
if you are really that lonely, and are looking for some meaning in your life, you should really try make some real friends or take up some hobbies. Maybe you can learn how to speak Indonesian and try make some local friends to integrate into Indonesian society, instead of drinking your life away in BlokM and making posts in foreign sex sites for tourists, to find validation. Posting false and misleading information here doesn't help anybody around here, and just makes you look bad.

Note to H88: Please don't move this post to TCSS thread. It is very important that we reveal the type of character DaSmooth so that Bros can judge for themselves whether they want to trust his suspicious 'advice'.

Last edited by lost99; 17-10-2016 at 11:44 AM.
Old 17-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wonder if Jakarta have any PRC girls to recommend? haven't tried chiong in Jkt before even thought I live here lol used to bonk in SG but all my fav already RTC
Old 17-10-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I already knew you were full of lies with no real credibility, but I have to present further proof of it here. One face you say you use WeChat 100 times and great experience almost every time, the other face you say you used it 10 times and a dud every time (and you said this just last month!). Which post is true and which post are you lying? How does anybody trust anything that come out of your mouth? just like to talk cock you!!!

Note to H88: Please don't move this post to TCSS thread. It is very important that we reveal the type of character DaSmooth so that Bros can judge for themselves whether they want to trust his suspicious 'advice'.
Hahaha what a self contradiction character!
Now being exposed is like cock choked in his mouth.

Posting misleading and false info is not cool.
Old 17-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

Those "10 girls" were not massage girls, they were normal girls. I have not found even one decent "normal" girl (free) on wechat yet. But that's a totally different deal. I was only talking about the massage services in that last post. The massage services are fine.
Old 17-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
cock choked in his mouth.
You would know about that, wouldn't you BenCheong?
Old 18-10-2016, 04:01 AM
Samster

Can you please just stop with your constant lies and deceit??? Everybody here is tired of your bullshit which just pollutes the thread with lies and misleading information. How stupid do you take us for? Your post was in response to a question about WeChat massage sex, not normal gals.

Its not like you can pickup normal gals on WeChat anyways, especially since you admit you are Old and Ugly, normal girls will not acknowledge you once they see your picture:

Quote:
I did teach English one day in Jakarta almost 20 years ago....i was young and good looking at the time...Back in those days, the girls used to tell me "you handsome same same movie star". For some reason, they never tell me that anymore
If you really could pickup normal gals, you wouldn't need to post here everyday, visit fuckshops, and pay for sex using wechat sex massage:

Quote:
Sorry, when I mentioned 200k massages, I was talking about the WeChat massage services who come to your hotel/apartment. They use oil and do the massages on my bed (with a couple of towels on it)
Quote:
I use them often if you are looking for sex in addition to massage, you need to ask them before they ever send the girl...If I want to have sex, I always ask for them to send fotos

Nobody wants you here. Take a hint. Get a Life...move on with it. Maybe you should try actually picking up a normal girl, if you could find one that likes you without paying for her.

Last edited by lost99; 18-10-2016 at 04:36 AM.
Old 18-10-2016, 04:59 AM
Samster (M)

You guys can decide for yourself whether you are interested or not and make your own decisions, I really don't care one way or the other. I still think lost99 has never even tried the service ever, so his opinion is worthless on the subject. This is a wechat massage girl from last week.

Old 18-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Mod will do his duty when someone post or pm me say there is fighting or war zone here...will not do anything if nobody complain..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You guys can decide for yourself whether you are interested or not and make your own decisions, I really don't care one way or the other. I still think lost99 has never even tried the service ever, so his opinion is worthless on the subject. This is a wechat massage girl from last week.

Nice try by conveniently leaving out the face.

So are you an OKT by posting pics of ceweks here to bait unsuspecting newbies?
Old 18-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

MTR2 is not bad for a quickie besides going to Classic. Hope to explore more of the area in future.
Old 18-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Nice try by conveniently leaving out the face.
You obviously don't know lost99's history. A nice guy who had been posting pics for 10 years posted pics of girls and showed their faces on another web site. He got into an argument with lost99 (who had just newly joined) because lost99 came there acting like a know it all. lost99, then went to the place where the guy said he took the photos of the girls and showed the girls and management the photos from that site.

Nobody should post a girl's face of a photo they actually took with a childish loser like lost99 on the site. Lowlife childish scum like him should not be allowed on sites where men are posting.
Old 18-10-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mtr2

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
MTR2 is not bad for a quickie besides going to Classic. Hope to explore more of the area in future.
Have always wanted to try MTR2 but a bit hassle for me to go Kelapa Gading with the killer jams to/fro.
Cost RP400K for ST?

I like to stay at Mangga Besar as nearer to Airport plus ample entertainment and F&B options within walking distance.
WARNING: Jakarta is not suitable to walk around on pavements as once declared by Ah Pek DaSmooth who likes to bonk old and ugly ceweks.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How does anybody trust anything that come out of your mouth? just like to talk cock you!!!
2 contradicting statements

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread