The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
You probably know that by repeatedly posting this. Many bros will ask her for additional services. She will undergo unnecessary distress.

Be it true or not, I don’t think you should post this here.

She is a nice girl and is here just to make a living. Don’t bully her la
Ya lor, why make life difficult for other ppl sia ...
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Those who get will always diam diam one (or dun openly reveal the ML's name)..

Those who never will do otherwise.. This pattern seen so many times liao
Very true. The ones who never get the service always talks the loudest among them. And we all know who are they
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by szobo123 View Post
Hi bros, anyone visited GDMR recently can share your thoughts pls? Her pics looks good to me (into MILFs) but also abit skeptical. I'm aware she's mature but is she a MILF or granny? Thanks in advance
Just my opinion but i think she is damned hot. Definitely not a granny. Having said that, i have a thing for milfs.
Old Today, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by szobo123 View Post
Hi bros, anyone visited GDMR recently can share your thoughts pls? Her pics looks good to me (into MILFs) but also abit skeptical. I'm aware she's mature but is she a MILF or granny? Thanks in advance
I visited her recently. She’s definitely a milf, face just imagine it without the effects, but with quite a great body if you into big bone big size ladies. FN BJ very high playability, very hidden location also good for foot soldiers. Like one bro said if you into heavy flavoured girls then she’s definitely the best choice. No need extra sessions or anything to open her up
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
szobo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro. Sounds like it's worth checking out myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
I visited her recently. She’s definitely a milf, face just imagine it without the effects, but with quite a great body if you into big bone big size ladies. FN BJ very high playability, very hidden location also good for foot soldiers. Like one bro said if you into heavy flavoured girls then she’s definitely the best choice. No need extra sessions or anything to open her up
Old Today, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This kind of post is either sabo or just want to troll for attn/replies..

Won’t be surprised if he gets mass zapped..
Yeah man.. he kenna zapped gao gao liao (could be a new low) .. unlikely to recovery.
Old Today, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Works in hotel and is also a FL.

So who's your other 2 in your top 2 list?.
Kopi 叔叔 what FL FL? Other website no put she openly ads FJ service also.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old Today, 03:48 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-miya/

Wow, look good leh. About to make a booking, but took a second look on the video, another 麒麟臂 leh. So, go back to my regular for today.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusyipffun View Post
First ever review and not gonna lie..

xiao wan is genuinely pretty, young and service top notch

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xiao-wan/

in my honest opinion, easily top 3 in sglonelyguy
Mr Promoter ,
Ask your “ML” post some real life verification video/photo leh, dun anyhow over praise her with top 3…
see your SBF post history also suspicious.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-summer/

Tried Summer, a pretty and fair ML with C- boobs, who is here on a tourist visa. She will leave in 4 more days, on 22 Apr. Don't know if she will return. First time to this hotel. The bed is rather compact, like a small Maharajah bed. Summer aims to please. Learn the physical/sensual massage before she came to Sg. For the physical massage, sexy fingering, boobs teasing and catbath, they are rather acceptable for a newbie. She was FN and allows 5G roaming. For me she allowed pussy fingering and finger penetration, boobs squeezing and kissing/frenching (YMMV). I didn't try zhut zhut of boobs or pussy painting. Her gfe is great. At one pt, I asked her if she wanted to have fj. She was hesitant, saying she read I could fj very long. At last she offered, but I felt the asking price too high (and the bed was not conducive for a tall guy like me). For guys who like younger pretty ladies, she is definitely worth trying.

Summer came with Tao Tao, https://sglonelyguy-30.com/tao-tao-massage/ She stayed in another hotel. (near a TCL MRT station). There was another - the name slipped me. Apparently, they temporarily closed a beauty salon/nail spa in HongKong, due to poor business. They came to Sg to earn some $$$$, being young and pretty ladies.
Almost thought this was the Summer from COVID days Had me excited for big natural milkers... Wonder if she'll ever come back...
Old Today, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nick321321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed she is new here feeling she is quite shy during service. firmed and sesitive body with
high patient. 2nd time visit her and found she is improving quickly. warm water served after the job with highly gf feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/chen-chen-massage/

Sweet looking girl with nice figure. Natural boobs but cannot zhut. Very well proportionate body nice slim arms and legs very good to cuddle in bed.

She is really gentle and stroke slowly without hurry. Still new here and has the freshness and positive attitude. Conversation was very good too and very nice smile she has.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1