The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New House - L8H66A

Bro. This house is along where. I saw a row of house together. But nv go take note of the alpha.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Bro. This house is along where. I saw a row of house together. But nv go take note of the alpha.
it is a row of units in a single buildin along lorong 8, before the junction with talma rd. units 66a to 66g. 66a is towards geylang rd, 66g towards guillemard rd. 66a & 66g thai house. 66e prc house. b, c & d i dont know. explore lah, dont be shy. okt friendly, won’t eat u. but the ladies will. 🤣
Old 14-05-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I been to the first house before. Closer to the vending machine. Along the road there another house with 2 old man sitting outside. That house only got 2 to 3 girl.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

if you are asking about thai houses, this lorong 8 has a few more.
43, 45. i think 19 too.
but i didn’t notice any vending machine lah. maybe too horny to look for some action, not for drinks. 😅
Old 15-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Re: New House - L8H66A - G66 Cherry (Return Trip; Part 1)

G66 Cherry

made my way to this house again, kinda early this time round. 11.45am, house was already opened, no ladies ready yet, but i’m already the 2nd customer. i dreaded the thought that my choice of lady would have been taken by the 1st customer. much delight! g66 cherry was still available! yes, i’m here for a rtf. 😊

the 1st was an ang moh. i doubted that he knew who he would be with, but my guess was that g73 nadia was recommended to him. i thanked my lucky star that i quickened my pace earlier, because immediately after me was another bro whom i saw came out of another house earlier, before following in behind me. he could have been recommended g66 before me!

as stated before, none of the ladies were ready yet. so there we were, waiting for our ladies. g73 soon came down to invite the 1st. it was 5-10mins before okt told me to grab some towels & proceed up to g66’s room. funny thing was, he asked “you know which one her room right?”. 😃 it sure meant to me that he was aware that i had been here before!

the other funny thing was the scene during the wait. no ladies sitting waiting in the tank, but instead, 5 men sitting in their place, minding their own & mobiles. any tank-shopper would be shocked if they had walked in hoping for some visual choices! so be prepared for these tensed moments if you want to get 1st blood of the day with your choice of lady.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Re: New House - L8H66A - G66 Cherry (Return Trip; Part 2)

entered the room and was greeted with the sight a naked g66. even sans make-up, she was still as beautiful as i remembered. i quickly stripped, sat down on her bed, & just feasted my eyes on her long legs, tight ass, sexy body, luscious boobs. we chatted while she insisted on at least putting on some make-up. it’s funny that she was totally naked in front of me but kept covering her face only & saying she felt shy with the way i was complimenting & looking at her. i was sure loving this gfe as a result of my inner-schoolboy actions. totally melt when she said she remembered me! ☺️ i did not regret telling her that i wanted to extend into a 1hr session.

even though she had just cleaned herself, she still showered together with me. it felt different from the 1st experience. this time round, although no sexual service had begun yet, that cubicle felt like a love booth. we were already frenching deeply, hugging tightly, hands exploring all over each other’s body. it certainly felt like we were reunited lovers who had been apart. 😍 she had been so subtle, i didn’t even get that clinical feel of her cleaning my necessary body parts throughout. 👍

after drying up, we continued our kissings on the bed. as she slowly worked her way down lower, i noticed something different. before, my experience was of her looking up at me while she was sucking bbbj away. but this time round, her body was positioned beside me, giving my left hand access to fondle her hanging boobs & caress her sexy ass. her cute round labia flaps had been etched into mind, & it made my heart jumped that her body followed my guiding hand, her straddling on my face. heavenly 69 position, my nose buried in her ass while licking on her pussy & sucking on those labia.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Re: New House - L8H66A - G66 Cherry (Return Trip; Part 3)

straddling cowgirl was up next. still couldn’t get over the sight of her beautiful face, with round firm boobs bouncing on her sexy body. still couldn’t get enough of kissing her all over while in this position. but i did not want to tire her out, did not want to give her the probable shitty feeling that i was purposely making her work very hard since it was only the beginning of her day, so i laid her down on her back & we did missionary. it took me rather long to cum. but throughout, she kept on with her arousing moans. there were some euphoric moments from her. but i do hope that they were genuine ones, that i was able to give her those real gifts of pleasures. i collapsed on her as i succumbed to my ejaculation. still kissing her all over between heavy breaths, as my balls drained every single drop into her.

she was just a few years younger than me, but as we laid down in each other’s embrace, it just felt like we had been transported back to our younger days. i apologised to her that i might have took too long to cum that day. the reason was that before coming over, i shaved my dick, balls & ass in the morning. but this had the inevitable effect of numbing my sensations a bit. it was not to purposely last longer in bed, but i just wanted to return the favour of looking good for her. read a bro’s tips that sufficient sleep & constant exercise may do wonders for your sexual experience. been doing exactly that too, & together with some manly grooming & fashion, it not only gave me that promised experience, but surprisingly the confidence too. all these preparations gave me the feeling that i was investing in sweet love affair, not just some beastly encounters. it was with a heavy heart (& with a bit more kissing & hugging) then that i left the room when the time was up.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Re: New House - L8H66A - G66 Cherry (Return Trip; Part 4)

before walking out of the house, i tried my luck again, asking the bespectacled okt for the house contact number. he pointed me to the big okt (whom i realised now always have a bluetooth earpiece on & assumed to be the big boss) but i received a no again. dejected, i walked out. i was already on the road away from the building, when someone called me from behind. turning around, it was boss okt. he verbally gave me a mobile number & his name, adding not to call him over a few dates as he will be overseas then. i am so touched!!! 😱 i guess it won’t be a gamble for me to come over from now on!

if i read correctly, is he also the boss of another house along this lorong? 43 or 45? apart from L08H66aG66, i doubt i will be patronising any other in the near future. but it doesn’t hurt to be prepared, while supporting his other joints. he did add that why i didn’t ask for the lady’s contact directly. actually, we did talk about it & was planning to exchange details when we were embracing on the bed. but i purposely forgot about it before leaving the room because i was afraid i may not be able to control myself. but i may just take up on that advice the next time... 😬
Old 24-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G50. New girl, said she only started last week.
Body average, slightly chubby
Breasts about C or D cup. Feels natural
Allowed pecking but no french
Cbj
Service not that good, but maybe because new
Overall would not rtf
Old 29-05-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mmguy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
G93 still around?
Back for good
Old 30-05-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Was looking at all the FR on G66 Cherry so I decided to try. When I came, someone just took her, so I waited for a full 30mins to see if its worth the wait. Picture at the desk looks like a SYT and slender, so I was very excited.

But when it was my turn, I was disappointed. Her body type is not my cup of tea. She had a huge frame, big bone type. About 1.65m tall. A little belly, chunky thighs and big round ass. Meaty type.

Face: 6/10 at first glance but the more I look at her, I give a 8 cos she has a sincere and cute smile as I joke more. She looks like in her mid 20s but I found out she is the same age as me. Born in 1983. 36 years old.
Body: To me is 6/10 as I prefer petite type. D enhance. Soft of the outside but hard inside.
BJ: BBBJ. Lick balls and my inner thighs. Moan as she works. Can feel fake but she puts in hardwork.
FJ: 10/10. Only one position, cowboy. She was grinding, and then she bounce. Though her body is not my type but was so turn on by her bouncing perky tits. I feel so giddy as I cum, I was moving my hip as she bounce. She react as I came, not sure if she is faking it.
GFE: 9/10 Her cute and sincere smile. I made her laugh as she tries to stare my deep in my eyes by making funny expression when she bathed me. French kissing before the BBBJ.
RTF: Generally, most would give 10/10 because of her top notch service. But for me will be about 8/10 because of her body type. Its my perspective though.
Old 30-05-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Anyone has contact g93? I did not get her number as she leaving .
Can pm me?

Thank you
Old 30-05-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BONKERKING123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Anyone has contact g93? I did not get her number as she leaving .
Can pm me?

Thank you
Hi bro. Her line id but i think she already got a bf. U looking for her for other services in thailand ar lol
Haha_apple_93
Old 31-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Tried G66,
Looks ok, when in the room, look much better with light deemed.
Big boned, not the fat type, heavy bottom. Perky big boobs.
Service was very good, horny lady, sex machine.
Standard of service 8/10
Don't think will rtf, as I am looking for more petit lady with sharper features.
Cool headed OKT.
She is still value for your money.
Old 31-05-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post

Last edited by Ecuader; 22-06-2019 at 12:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1