The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
She's a good one alright. RTM today for pleasure of two heads, small head and big head.

Hers is a wet slurppy twirlly BBBJ, with constant tongue variation. Enough to leave a good memory.

Agree with you that with some, it is just a furious up and down action, many a times feel like dick in a Tenga.

I enjoyed her head massage (big head). From temples to shoulder, she gives a nice rub down.

Limited time as well so will be on my RTM list.
Bbbj is indeed her forte! I still thinking about my session 😁

But agree with bro Stenzer that gotta manage expectations when it comes to meeting her in person. Not deal breaker but her pictures really well taken lah.

As for those fast n furious mechanical piston Bbbj, usually I will tell them switch to HJ..dun wanna risk injuries to my precious tool..
Old 23-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
21.8k points and 60 power should put you in very good stead should you choose to dabble your hands in such stuff.

But at the end of the day, cash will always be king.
Imo, High power /points /influencer here will only mean the ML PROBABLY less likely to provide bad service. And that's provided the ML is (i) new or bad business AND (ii) she believes the impact of FRs written here. Established ML with people queuing up to book her won't give a shit if the customer has an account here or not lol

End of the day, cash (frequent RTM, Tips,
Gifts ) plus Easy to serve (just chat can oredi, no need any service) are what gets us into the ML's "carrot book" 📖 and MAYBE unlock special menus.

If we are the ML, between a perceived high power influencer here whom is just a normal customer VS a carrot / undemanding customer, the choice is obvious.. These PRC chicks are not dumb la..

Last edited by Johndick; 23-05-2019 at 08:21 AM.
Old 23-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bro, you must have got where I’m coming from.
Points to get into the good books of ML? What era is that?

Cash and carrot heads will get into the good books of ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
21.8k points and 60 power should put you in very good stead should you choose to dabble your hands in such stuff.

But at the end of the day, cash will always be king.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 23-05-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-jia-jia/

I wouldn't RTM but at least she is remorseful enough and knows she was in the wrong. And seriously guys stop being annoying and pestering/calling during another guy's slot. I think it's also important to be firm to unreasonable MLs and not let them treat us like a doormat. If you're not providing the promised service, then you're not getting the promised amount either.
Can feel for you regarding regular customers as I kenna before too but not in your predicament.

My incidences are ML dare not chase regular out because he is an “ influencer “ in sammyboy, many points and high power, as he puts in good words for her and will have more customer thus my appointment time delayed. Another ML forgotten my 2 day advanced booking despite my early morning reminder on day of appointment., she confessed about her regular after leaving our shore, etc..

But I liked one ML that told me an “ influencer” samster asked her to go Bangkok with her if he writes for her but this ML declined. I respect her!

Endless stories about regular white knights but will stop here.[/QUOTE]

Influencer ? Sounds more like influenza lmao.
Old 23-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Can feel for you regarding regular customers as I kenna before too but not in your predicament.

My incidences are ML dare not chase regular out because he is an “ influencer “ in sammyboy, many points and high power, as he puts in good words for her and will have more customer thus my appointment time delayed. Another ML forgotten my 2 day advanced booking despite my early morning reminder on day of appointment., she confessed about her regular after leaving our shore, etc..

But I liked one ML that told me an “ influencer” samster asked her to go Bangkok with her if he writes for her but this ML declined. I respect her!

Endless stories about regular white knights but will stop here.
Influencer ? Sounds more like influenza lmao.[/QUOTE]

All this ML is smarter than us if she say cancel due to influence samster then she talk cock.she may as well serve the samster only.
Old 23-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Bro, you must have got where I’m coming from.
Points to get into the good books of ML? What era is that?

Cash and carrot heads will get into the good books of ML.
Wah if it's points then you are Brad Pitt of the ML world liow.

Lucky for me, it isn't hahaha.

Oh, there are other currencies besides cash and being a carrot head.
Old 23-05-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapol View Post
Actually most MLs provides service for 40-50mins, leaving 5-10min to clean up and settle their stuffs. While I do agree to standing up against ML who’s not professional enough, but I think the fact that she has actually service u for 45mins and is being remorseful warrants a full payment. But well, you can say she deserves it but sometimes we nvr know their difficulties as well.

And I do agree that guys should stop pestering the MLs while they are at work. You wouldn’t want ur own session to be disturbed as well. I’ve seen many occasions during my session where guys will msg my ML asking stupid qns and trying to chat the ML machiam like sianing a gf. For goodness just go straight to the point and ask for the appt and location.
Well, you actually got a point there.
But the session getting disrupted really kills the momentum.
Thats why those MLs who are professional (like very firm on timing) n dont touch the phone really are keepers.
Old 23-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post

Endless stories about regular white knights but will stop here.
respect??? most likely the $ offered not enough.
coz going on tour/trip w customer literally means a loss of income in the tune of like $1-2k per day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, quite right that cash works most of the time. For those thinking of jioing a ML on a trip, you need a very thick wallet. You think she is gonna give you free fucks every night? Probably in your dreams.
Agree...but some Bros earn $ very easy so it is their call.
Anyway, once "unlock" one time...for me...i very likely will lose 50% interest on the gal liao.
Old 23-05-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential
anyone gets sex ads sms randomly after using SLG and texting the MLs?Wtf isnt it supposed to be discreet now my number kena those sms randomly pop out block them and use new number text me???smlj hahahah
Old 23-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by this2010 View Post
anyone gets sex ads sms randomly after using SLG and texting the MLs?Wtf isnt it supposed to be discreet now my number kena those sms randomly pop out block them and use new number text me???smlj hahahah
When u SMS a ML, they will key in your number to their checking system. OKT will then receive your information thus sending u the ads. That's why I always use a different number from my daily number to keep myself safe
Old 23-05-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by William1981 View Post
Tried this gal called Angel today and think she is a gem that deserve to be share with all the bros here.... Her looks will grow in you …
She will leave in 1 month time , so don't miss the boat ...LOL

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

Looks: 9/10 (The type I like , she is mixed blood with deep features ...)
Body: 9/10 (Tight body. nice pair of breast , soft and nice to touch , please be gentle ….)
Massage: 7/10 ( Great sensational with her moaning at my ears ……)
Room : Very Clean and Tidy …
Hj: 9.5/10 ( she offer Boob fuck instead , feel like in heaven with rhythm, next time will try her HJ )
Timing: she manage it well ….
Rtf: 100% Confirmed , I will try to look find time for her 2 more times before she leave Singapore .

Thanks …...
is this your first time booking her ?

damn i'd text her twice for the past 2 weeks but no reply, maybe my due to my low mileage clocked booking MLs zzzzz
Old 23-05-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post

damn i'd text her twice for the past 2 weeks but no reply, maybe my due to my low mileage clocked booking MLs zzzzz
think she find your number suspicious or blacklisted by other MLs.
you can try to put in some explanation see whether she accept.

she accepted my booking after I explain to her why my number was blacklisted.

but that was when she was still relatively new here but now she is popular with no lack of customers, so dun hold your hopes too high.

Good luck!!
Old 23-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post

Text once also no reply. Maybe will try again since review so gd.
Old 23-05-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
think she find your number suspicious or blacklisted by other MLs.
you can try to put in some explanation see whether she accept.

she accepted my booking after I explain to her why my number was blacklisted.

but that was when she was still relatively new here but now she is popular with no lack of customers, so dun hold your hopes too high.

Good luck!!
Thank You !

My record is clean as mentioned by one of the MLs i'd visited, maybe too clean that's why.

I'll ask my regular if she's willing to put up any good words for me during the next RTM.
Actually I'd already moved on from Angel but keeps seeing bros here sharing their wonderful time with her makes me tempted to try her again.
Old 23-05-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah if it's points then you are Brad Pitt of the ML world liow.

Lucky for me, it isn't hahaha.

Oh, there are other currencies besides cash and being a carrot head.
Agreed, silly thinking lah, relying on points. MLs are usually smarter than they look.

Other currencies work as well, sonetimes it's the only thing that works. There are good times and there are bad times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1