The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
so is pink really train in juagen? better than laura? bro have you tried her juagen
From my experience with her, she’s a warm ML with decent GFE. Very hardworking and worth the price tag.
Cute boobs just within the cusp of your hand. Not big, but not flat.
Young milf feel.

Her JG standards not aligned with An Qi (SLG) or Laura’s

Location isn’t great either. Extremely hard to be discreet.
Old 20-03-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey guys. Why ml now is super service oriented and is willing to do AR?
Old 20-03-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instinctboy View Post
Bro is this the Anqi you talking about?

https://sglonelyguys.info/anqi-massage/

Thanks!
https://sglonelyguys.info/an-qi-massage/

Not that. But this one.
Think she’s known here for her JG and massage.
Playability isn’t super high, but she’s a good conversationalist.

Walking distance from MRT and decently discreet.
Worth a shot if you are finding JG.
Old 20-03-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR on Xiao Qiu (SLG)

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-qiu-massage/

Finally had some free time to try new MLs. Pick and choose through the websites and this young lass caught my eyes.

Looks and figure: 7/10. Pretty SYT looks with nubile soft skin, perky Bs and a nice ass.

On conversation, she is from the batch of BJ experts (with the likes of Yu-er, Angela, etc) last year. So I thought service standards should be up to standard.

Skipping the grading for massage, some effort but not at professional yet.

Sensual: 8/10. Great catbath, thorough and good intensity. BJ was decent, no teeth and nice slurping sounds, good suction. This girl has patience and no complains when I took longer to cum. The whole sensual stretches for a good 25 mins. One thing to highlight was her unique moaning, rather special and gets arousing after a while.

Overall: Good attitude, friendly and chatty. Minimal usage of phone. Good value for money at $110.
Old 20-03-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newbieinsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Read between the lines bah. So many clues provided liao. That site also not allowed to be mentioned here as it's not sponsored.

Won't be replying to any more PMs regarding her.
After searching around for 15mins and trying to read in between, i finally got the website you are talking about! haha. Will trust you and go try out her G cup bro
Old 20-03-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Both looked quite pretty, I think I prefer Erica's look.
Thanks bro
Old 20-03-2019, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Wonder what these chicks tell their friends as their occupation.
bird of the same feather flock together
Old 20-03-2019, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR on Xiao Qiu (SLG)

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-qiu-massage/

Finally had some free time to try new MLs. Pick and choose through the websites and this young lass caught my eyes.

Looks and figure: 7/10. Pretty SYT looks with nubile soft skin, perky Bs and a nice ass.

On conversation, she is from the batch of BJ experts (with the likes of Yu-er, Angela, etc) last year. So I thought service standards should be up to standard.

Skipping the grading for massage, some effort but not at professional yet.

Sensual: 8/10. Great catbath, thorough and good intensity. BJ was decent, no teeth and nice slurping sounds, good suction. This girl has patience and no complains when I took longer to cum. The whole sensual stretches for a good 25 mins. One thing to highlight was her unique moaning, rather special and gets arousing after a while.

Overall: Good attitude, friendly and chatty. Minimal usage of phone. Good value for money at $110.
you exposed my gem. I love her catbath. Once her code red is over , she can be stark
Old 20-03-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 8
MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hey guys. Why ml now is super service oriented and is willing to do AR?
Hi bro, which ML willing to do AR? Can share?
Old 20-03-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

FR on her got me interested. Gave her a try. My humble views as follows :

https://sglonelyguys.info/pink-massage/

Lookswise what you see in the photos are 90% accurate. Not the typical PRC classic beauty (though many are enhanced) looks but she looks pleasant and eye pleasing to me.

Figure is my cup of tea. She is tall and lanky, quite well maintained, boobs is just nice to caress. Complexion is FAIR and silky.

Though she largely belongs to the Massage as main dish, sensual as side dish ML like Aimee and 7th princess, Pink actually has pretty good roaming signal (just ask nicely) and she is willing to accomodate within her threshold.

Her jovial and humorous personality is another of her big selling point to me, conversation with her feels very relaxing and natural, her GFE comes across as 2nd nature to her, not forced or over zealous, and she is definitely not ice queen.

Location wise I have a different view from some bros here. The area is not quiet BUT you will NOT be punching in pincodes to unlock the main door. She has a plan to let you go up her apartment rather discreetly. Drivers need to plan ahead for parking lots though.

All in all, session with Pink feels like engaging in a relaxing massage (she is GOOD) followed by happy ending with a distant cousin whom you have naughty thoughts about. At $100, she is worth a try imo. I thoroughly enjoyed my session.
Old 20-03-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any G cup ML to recommend
Old 20-03-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
FR on her got me interested. Gave her a try. My humble views as follows :

https://sglonelyguys.info/pink-massage/

Lookswise what you see in the photos are 90% accurate. Not the typical PRC classic beauty (though many are enhanced) looks but she looks pleasant and eye pleasing to me.

Figure is my cup of tea. She is tall and lanky, quite well maintained, boobs is just nice to caress. Complexion is FAIR and silky.

Though she largely belongs to the Massage as main dish, sensual as side dish ML like Aimee and 7th princess, Pink actually has pretty good roaming signal (just ask nicely) and she is willing to accomodate within her threshold.

Her jovial and humorous personality is another of her big selling point to me, conversation with her feels very relaxing and natural, her GFE comes across as 2nd nature to her, not forced or over zealous, and she is definitely not ice queen.

Location wise I have a different view from some bros here. The area is not quiet BUT you will NOT be punching in pincodes to unlock the main door. She has a plan to let you go up her apartment rather discreetly. Drivers need to plan ahead for parking lots though.

All in all, session with Pink feels like engaging in a relaxing massage (she is GOOD) followed by happy ending with a distant cousin whom you have naughty thoughts about. At $100, she is worth a try imo. I thoroughly enjoyed my session.
163cm is tall/lanky?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-03-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieinsex View Post
After searching around for 15mins and trying to read in between, i finally got the website you are talking about! haha. Will trust you and go try out her G cup bro
Can pm me the site and person? I search till headache.
Old 20-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
karlous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried amy?
Old 20-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
sg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Can pm me the site and person? I search till headache.
ya. same here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1