The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-03-2019, 05:40 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jltan85 View Post
Do a search... a lot of people tried and posted FRs..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-03-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
nowadays many CCTVs all around.. some OKTs even install CCTVs at door entrance to "spot check" how many customers some ladies got per day... no more safe anymore...

use different number is just to prevent spam and unwanted solicited msg.. some of the MLs after they go back and return, some also will go and msg u when they return.. not that good if you are not single

use wechat acc most of the time they also end up asking for your number cos want to check in their database n what not..
No lah, smart ass. Most of the MLs operate by themselves. Only perhaps Thai FL got OKT.

The CCTV usually installed by ML themselves for safety. You think the webmasters so free ah.

Wechat you are probably those FL without business. The ML with regular stream of business, you think they really bother about you?

Last edited by Blu3; 16-03-2019 at 08:27 AM.
Old 16-03-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jltan85 View Post
she's a season ML, go try once see if you fancy.
Old 16-03-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros been looking through the posts here till eye see star liao... looking for some recommendations. i like book fk, big boobs, and good massage. got any recommendations ma? looks avg also can. TIA!
Old 16-03-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
No lah, smart ass. Most of the MLs operate by themselves. Only perhaps Thai FL got OKT.

The CCTV usually installed by ML themselves for safety. You think the webmasters so free ah.

Wechat you are probably those FL without business. The ML with regular stream of business, you think they really bother about you?
my point is CCTVs are everywhere.. even unexpected ones.

condos sure already have CCTVs by their own management, then on the streets anywhere sometimes have CCTVs almost everywhere nowadays..

if want to protect your own privacy, best to just not chiong

or wear a hoodie or cap but it can only do so much
Old 16-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 7
iamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.info/su-su-massage/
FR for this FL Su Su

Face: 7/10 - "Princess on the streets, slut in the sheets" look. Plus points for her tattos.
Massage: 8/10 - Pretty strong and able to hit the right spots.
Boobs: 6/10 - Nice handful to fit into my palm.
Legs and Ass: 7/10 - didn't get to feel the legs, but was greeted by a meaty Ass as I ventured south.
HJ&BBBJ: 9/10 - easily the best sensual time from start to finish. Words wont do her justice.
GFE: 7/10 - pretty quiet in the beginning but once she gets going, she like horny succubus you wish your GF would be.
RTM: Already booked another slot.

Have fun boys
Next on my hit list:
2. Aimee
3. Mango
Do recommend me FLs you feel worth the try bros
Old 16-03-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to the old & new birds here, would appreciate if any bros able to recommend any syt. as I'd stopped chiong-ing for awhile since mint/sara rtc-ed and just couple of weeks back went to Ge Ge from slg but wasn't to my liking.

just to name a few that I'm keen to try,

slg - starry, su su, lily

thanks in advance!

Last edited by tofuzy; 16-03-2019 at 01:30 PM.
Old 16-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=696475

An Qi is also a Juagen expert and she did a 100% AUTHENTIC JUAGEN for me! It was a very steamy treatment that made my didi stronger and last longer.

Looks : 9/10 (Office lady looking)
Body : 8/10 (Tall good body)
Massage : 8.5/10 (Good and hardworking. Give me extra time since no booking after me)
JG:9.0/10,one of the best shiok ( 100% No Bullshit ).
HJ: 8.5/10 (Firm grib with various pattern)
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly with high girlfriend feeling),
Old 16-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
wahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have to give it to "su su". Don't think she needs anymore recommendation but she deserved it.

Easily one of the prettiest ML. Also one of the most hardworking. Not the best skills wise and maybe too professional in her work but negligible.

Not a time watcher too. Good and bad.

Location is convenient. Maybe too convenient. Plus I believe the area (not her unit) houses at least another 2 MLs. Once u go to that area it's obvious u are there for the MLs.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
hi bros been looking through the posts here till eye see star liao... looking for some recommendations. i like book fk, big boobs, and good massage. got any recommendations ma? looks avg also can. TIA!
If you like big boobs you can try laura
Old 16-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently visited http://sgdreamland.com/yoyoyo/
Operates out of MP .
location : not near mrt ..bit inconvenient because it's one way road
looks:6/10 a girl completely different from picture came claiming to be her
30s ..bit of tummy
massage: 5/10 massage is passable ..hardly 10 mins
sensual : felt it was very mechanical sop kind ..no willingness to please ..just to get over with
fully clothed ..was asked to top up for nude although listing says semi nude
Gfe: non existent ...rude ..chop chop ..have had better pleasing and smiling MLs

was reminded of some Bros warnings about MPs ..will never chiong in MPs again ..at least not with the fresh batch of MLs ..all they want is money
Old 16-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
recently visited http://sgdreamland.com/yoyoyo/
Operates out of MP .
location : not near mrt ..bit inconvenient because it's one way road
looks:6/10 a girl completely different from picture came claiming to be her
30s ..bit of tummy
massage: 5/10 massage is passable ..hardly 10 mins
sensual : felt it was very mechanical sop kind ..no willingness to please ..just to get over with
fully clothed ..was asked to top up for nude although listing says semi nude
Gfe: non existent ...rude ..chop chop ..have had better pleasing and smiling MLs

was reminded of some Bros warnings about MPs ..will never chiong in MPs again ..at least not with the fresh batch of MLs ..all they want is money
U should have left when you found out its a different ML.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
U should have left when you found out its a different ML.
well she claimed it was her ..it took some time for me to realize and I was standing there in birthday suit
Old 16-03-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is the post from one bro about list of jiangsu ml with high standard was being deleted? Unable to find it to try out.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

I think i give up on booking Carol

Really have to strike 4D to get a slot with her....

No fate to try this "legendary" service.

Last edited by slayerxdx; 16-03-2019 at 06:58 PM. Reason: People complain/zap me for tarnishing her rep
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1