The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-06-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post

on hotel security
-they have the right to ask you to leave. you have the right not to..
You are allowed access to the public areas of the hotel such as the lobby / restaurants / banquet rooms / spa / carpark / garden / swimming pool / bar / club etc..... but not the floors where the guest rooms are located unless you are a registered guest of the hotel.
They can detain you and lodge police report to press charges against you if you cannot give a satisfactory explanation as to your presence there.

I am sharing my own experience as I have been on both sides of the fence. For a few years I was a security supervisor at a 5* hotel in the Suntec area...... I was also doing freelance PI work for my friend's security firm (usually straying husbands/wives cases) and often had to "sneak" into other hotels' private areas to gather evidence when working on cases.

I also had a stint as a bodyguard and on occasions had caught paparazzi or fans trespassing into the client's suites..... I know a few incidents were prosecuted by the police as I had to attend the court cases as an involved party.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
The older the HEI (thanks bro wpns for teaching this term) ammo inventory is, the earlier you need to start pulling out.
i heard doing kegel exercise helps to improve control, just try to cut off your pee stream at the toilet, and then release, and then cut off again.

i think safest to ensure no spillage is when you feel urself very close to the "point of no return", like maybe 1 or 2 more thrust to reach there, then pull out and get her to suck or HJ to home run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
Lastly, eat more pineapple and less meat days before your CIM mission, so that the the juice you're going to feed the FL tastes more pleasantly.
damn, so considerate for FL...

also to add: can also try "edging", which is a repeated process of hitting close to climax and then stopping for like 15-30s (you can kiss/foreplay or switch position to pass time), and then continue. You will last longer, experience stronger climax, and release more ammo also. However, i feel 90mins too short to do this for both shots, unless you skip/reduce foreplay.

Last edited by sammybk; 07-06-2019 at 01:14 AM.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You are allowed access to the public areas of the hotel such as the lobby / restaurants / banquet rooms / spa / carpark / garden / swimming pool / bar / club etc..... but not the floors where the guest rooms are located unless you are a registered guest of the hotel.
They can detain you and lodge police report to press charges against you if you cannot give a satisfactory explanation as to your presence there.
Totally correct .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 07-06-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Horlicksis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am sharing my own experience as I have been on both sides of the fence. For a few years I was a security supervisor at a 5* hotel in the Suntec area...... I was also doing freelance PI work for my friend's security firm (usually straying husbands/wives cases) and often had to "sneak" into other hotels' private areas to gather evidence when working on cases.

I also had a stint as a bodyguard and on occasions had caught paparazzi or fans trespassing into the client's suites..... I know a few incidents were prosecuted by the police as I had to attend the court cases as an involved party.
Finally someone who has a better idea of my situation LOL. For others who mentioned that only police has the rights bla bla bla... and the hotel can't do anything to you. I am sorry but we chiongsters are not registered under the hotel. therefore I believe that we do not have any business on the guest's rooms level. Me being questioned while I was on the 8th floor. What do you guys think I can do? Run to the lift and go down and make an exit?

Just some food for thoughts guy. Yes, we are not doing anything against the law by visiting these FLs, but the hotel can definitely detain you with force if you are uncooperative.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
Smart phones are definitely computers in the context of Singapore's CMA.
This is by definition in the Act, not even something debatable or ambiguous.
read up on it, yes its correct. a phone is considered a "computer" under the CMA.

but access to computers under the original link is only upon investigating of an arrest-able offence.

if one is on hotel premises, upon request of the hotel security and one leaves, it should absolve the individual of trespassing on private property. the police doesn't have the right to request the same that since they don't have authority over the private property.

otherwise, i can't think of any arrest-able offence other than violence/intent to cause bodily harm that allows the police to trigger their powers to access the phone if most of us behave in a normal civilized manner.

request to access the phone on grounds of suspicion of an individual being an okt is not enough grounds to trigger the rights, since its on suspicions only, otherwise the police would just suspect anyone of any offence they like whenever they want and get to pickup every chick's phone number

sorry folks for hijacking the thread.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

great we had someone with experience on the topic. what if one cannot give a satisfactory explanation or simply said "i made a mistake, didn't know" and proceed to leave? do they actually jump on you?

on the part that fans trespassing INTO a suite, that going too deep..we usually at most get caught at the hotel floor area or lobby.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horlicksis View Post
Finally someone who has a better idea of my situation LOL. For others who mentioned that only police has the rights bla bla bla... and the hotel can't do anything to you. I am sorry but we chiongsters are not registered under the hotel. therefore I believe that we do not have any business on the guest's rooms level. Me being questioned while I was on the 8th floor. What do you guys think I can do? Run to the lift and go down and make an exit?

Just some food for thoughts guy. Yes, we are not doing anything against the law by visiting these FLs, but the hotel can definitely detain you with force if you are uncooperative.
the first instinct/suggestion to run only makes one more suspicious and if i am the hotel staff i probably pounce on person thinking he is trying to quickly leave the/a crime scene if i felt i am confident in bringing him down. With/without warning or any forms of ascertaining if the person committed any wrong. natural instinct to give chase will kick in first.

The definition of uncooperative in this context is not clear. if they don't have the powers to access an individual phone, and the person didn't budge, can they detain with force? for being "uncooperative"? can they detain a person with force, if he simply shrug it off and walked away as being "uncooperative"?

ninja_assassin is the self owned-up pro, his insights will give most of us a better idea how to respond in the situation instead of whining on oneself's helplessness in any situation.

great work towards guiding us on the topic ninja/krillin.

Last edited by justine123; 07-06-2019 at 02:50 AM. Reason: for addressing the more fragile and sensitive among us
Old 07-06-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Managed to rtf SH69 Emily today, as I told her earlier I would be back for more.

Specs as per the earlier FR : https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=47139

Rtf session turned out to be at a new place; the interior is a big improvement over the previous venue. Only drawback is that the street parking can be challenging at lunch hours.

Had another steamy workout with her, more straight to the point, since already know how and where to push her buttons to make her sweat despite me doing all the work. Told me her last working day on the 9th.

Bro Emily really no Cim service ?
Old 07-06-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Good Stuff Must Share
Hope Bro Silk wont Ban Me lol..

Had a Tarma Session but only paid $150 lol.
Coz I had accumulated 4/5 bonks from SS.
This time took Tarma Audi and Bowwy and he allows me to claim straight so... yeah 150/90/2 Tarma.

Audi+Bowwy
Both are really about the same

Location: Located should be consider central near 2 MRT stations. Huge rooms with attached bathroom.
Looks: 9/10 Both are Syt student type of babe will not cancel for sure
Body: 10/10 Both Slim and Natural no fats
Boobs: 9/10 Both are Natural B nice to feel just nice
French: 8/10 Both mild and not aggressive
Painting: 9/10 Both are Wet babes with nice Shaved Pussy (NO JOKE)
BBBJ: 20/10 Double BBBJ together with Bowwy. Just a few strokes of Blows (TOTALLY SHINES HERE) I buay tahan need to poke right away for my first shot!
FJ: 10/10 Both are tight and they are cooperative really
GFE: 20/20 Both are syts smiling and nice babes. Audi seems to be the more jealous type haha when am working on Bowwy… Seriously great fun throughout...

Overall: One of the great Tarma I had gotten for a long time. Esp at such price haha but because I had my claim. The rates of 280/90/2 if I don't have the claim I will gladly pay it. RTF for sure for me before they chaoz.

Thanks Bro Silk.
ZZZZ liao Jelly legs+Jelly 2ic
Old 07-06-2019, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

The whole incident already "break hole"(discovered). Just remain silence.

1. I did not say a word i am visiting - so they cannot ask me IC for visitor record purpose. Some hotel before you go up, you pass the counter(not security) then they will ask you where you visit and ask for IC) - just give or walk away or say find toilet.
2. They cannot touch me or use any force on me or detain me. Because "nothing yet to discovered".
3. if security ask you IC, use silence or reply one word "why".
4. if security ask you give him/her your phone, use silence or reply one word "why".
5. I am an Alien to them or can be a pre-customer.

Best is remain silence. Nobody know who are you.

but even break hole(discover your intention), you are not illegal for go find chicken. If like that...many men up lorry liao. But still....security guard cannot take your phone. Police can if you are involvement and be co-operative.

Quote:
the first instinct/suggestion to run only makes one more suspicious and if i am the hotel staff i probably pounce on person thinking he is trying to quickly leave the/a crime scene if i felt i am confident in bringing him down. With/without warning or any forms of ascertaining if the person committed any wrong. natural instinct to give chase will kick in first.

The definition of uncooperative in this context is not clear. if they don't have the powers to access an individual phone, and the person didn't budge, can they detain with force? for being "uncooperative"? can they detain a person with force, if he simply shrug it off and walked away as being "uncooperative"?

ninja_assassin is the self owned-up pro, his insights will give most of us a better idea how to respond in the situation instead of whining on oneself's helplessness in any situation.

great work towards guiding us on the topic ninja/krillin.
Old 07-06-2019, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 15
moemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to all

Tried Regent Lust under bro SK Nami this afternoon

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=730533

First of all, I've kena 3 times bait and switch liao so by the time I contacted bro SK i'm a bit on the losing hope mood but then HENG AH, met bro SK's youngest syt and this time no more " one heaven one earth" experience liao!

Looks : this is something i must give credit. Bro assure pics legit and accurate and it is ! Girl in person 90% look like pic just slightly tan than pic.But looks wise spot on no extreme PS.

Body: Got height got butt just boobs not for those D or E cup lovers but I'm ok as i'm an ass man.

Service: Feels like a lusty session with your schoolmate as she giggles and feels shy when i did some roleplaying with her. Licks my nipples slow and no rush and she's very good with her tongue. Very patient and accedes to whatever request i have. even helps fold my clothes nicely before starting.

Room : ok this part needs some improvement. Toilet small and rundown hard to shower with the girl. Also not attached to room so have to walk out half naked which I dont really like.

Overall : 8/10
RTF: too many choices so I may try other girls from SK

Thanks bro for the quality control!
Old 07-06-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

I had watched the video. And don't give the intention to upload it(give face to stable). But not worth it @ $170. Maybe stable have to tell FL. Nothing wrong about the stable. Sometime stable have problem handle FL also.

Just that there are FL think hi-so or highly about themselves. Stable also bobian them....Tell them...You are not DJ Katoy la....:

Maybe for this stable only Miki look interested. But if miki price go up...you all know la...

As usual, as long CAT 150 or $170 can forget it liao...no proven worth on it. Just don't pamper the FL or the stable. Unless they are proven(not by FR).

Sometime i wonder are those bait and switch stable from those CAT 150 above sub-stable to manipulate the market into high price for higher income. Both side "they" somehow still earn.

Reminder: Chiongster, just leave if you discovered biat and search. It also make those stable losing money if they are trying out this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Maybe upload and share share the video.
Other stable can put up video. No worries to share.

Try upload on this - https://mega.nz/

Want to see her C Cup.....if not hole spoilt

pm are welcome.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 07-06-2019 at 04:32 AM.
Old 07-06-2019, 04:31 AM
Samster

Bro, how about you share with chiongster. Which are the 3 time Bait and Switch stable you encounter. So far you quite enjoy GiG even chiongster mentioned some "they" think ChivasAngel is bait and switch also.

A bit confused...but hope you not misleading to other chiongster that you are prompting those CAT 150 above or $170 FLs.

Please don't......

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoeboy View Post
Tried Regent Lust under bro SK Nami this afternoon

First of all, I've kena 3 times bait and switch liao so by the time I contacted bro SK i'm a bit on the losing hope mood but then HENG AH, met bro SK's youngest syt and this time no more " one heaven one earth" experience liao!
Quote:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=729948

Gigi from Chivas Angels

Tried Bro Chivas girls for the first time and I'm not disappointed. Not a time-watcher, goes slow on foreplay and great tongue licking skills.

Looks: 8/10 ( slightly more tanned than the photo but sexy thai look )
Body: 9/10 , nice tits, light brown nipples, great ass
Svc skills : 10/10! This is the part I love the most. The way her tongue and fingers move round my chest and my nipples while she looked at me gave me a rock-hard 30 mins before she jacked me off. I'm more of a foreplay guy so she owned me for the whole session taking it slow and no rush.
Room and location : discreet and cosy apartment.
Overall : 9/10

Thanks brochivas!
Quote:
Thanks for compiling this bro, big help to people like me who kena drastic switch and bait. Chivasangel is one of them. also can forget it. One heaven one earth.
Old 07-06-2019, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Quote:
well this is not targeted at you, i repeat, not targeted at you but for the inexperienced, grow some balls.

if one wants to come out play, don't be afraid of domestic issues back home or police questioning etc. as most knows it is not illegal to bonk for chiongsters, thus technically we are as clean as the next citizen as we can be.

just like movies, (well most parts of movies are not real) but one definitely has the right to remain silent (this doesn't count as uncooperative) and not showing your chat log is one's prerogative.

it's the same as your company doesn't give you a phone allowance but wants you to make calls or take calls using your personal phone. stand your ground and the company cannot do anything against you, HR don't have a case unless stated in the contract. but the boss won't like it. (i am digressing)..

the police can ask for further assistance to blow it up by bringing one down to the station but they also have KPI to meet. Their job is to get the okt, or perform raids to show they are working, not conveniently drag any chiongster down for questioning and waste resources.

for me i will just ask for a lawyer to be present and the police probably rather hang around to wait for the correct fish to take the bait then net an informed citizen and get to be a laughing stock back in the office for trying to show they did "work" in front of their peers/boss.
Thanks for the detailed info!
Upped you!
Old 07-06-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ghero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=18775663#post18775663

FR for Cookie, SlutDungeon. Late FR took her Wed, Hari raya, 4 pm.
Booked with Slutdungeon last time and good exp. So thinking to try again when he reopened.

Definitely no regret:
Body : slim, tight (9/10)
Face: slight blemish but wont reject (8/10)
French: nice, the soft type (8/10)
Boobs : small but just nice for me, should be natural (no expert here though) (8/10)
Paint : she likes it a lot, she initiated by pushing me down slightly during foreplay (10/10)
GFE : max, sheis ting tong type. Basic english though (9/10)
FJ ; only do missionary, but i think she will open to all moves haha (8/10)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1