The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Still hv lah..
I still enjoying these types of no hand service...In Batam
Taking shower together with cewek nothg to shout abt. But bathing, cleaning, scrubbing me up in bathtub for good 20-30mins is something not all ceweks willing to do. Those days u need not tell them. They listened to their papa/mami. Tats wat i call tip top service!

Thank you
Old 12-03-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I Dun Like Be Ah Long
Better don't
Ah Long(btm NB owner) ended in jail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Eh.... Big Or Small Neh Neh I Also Like As Long As The Gal Serve Me Well And Can Also Drink
Ya I always go for OWE
Old 12-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Taking shower together with cewek nothg to shout abt. But bathing, cleaning, scrubbing me up in bathtub for good 20-30mins is something not all ceweks willing to do. Those days u need not tell them. They listened to their papa/mami. Tats wat i call tip top service!
Do agree...
Before Y2k every where we go.. we are served with OWE....dont need to talk.
They even need to wash your underwear.
And Send you airport.

Now....very rare...
Unless you "pao"

Last edited by BFOMF5; 12-03-2018 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Do agree...
Before Y2k every where we go.. we are served with ONE....dont need to talk.
They even need to wash your underwear.
And Send you airport.

Now....very rare...
Unless you "pao"
Even at jetty too. Arrive and depart, they would be tere waiting and sending us back home. Never ask for tips. Watever we order for food, they just complied and smile. And yes, before depart, can see they felt sad and some on the verge of tears too. Nowadays, KNN, they can remind u wat time they have to be back at villa and okt sucks big time too!

Thank you
Old 12-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even at jetty too. Arrive and depart, they would be tere waiting and sending us back home. Never ask for tips. Watever we order for food, they just complied and smile. And yes, before depart, can see they felt sad and some on the verge of tears too. Nowadays, KNN, they can remind u wat time they have to be back at villa and okt sucks big time too!
Din know last time so gfe...tks for sharing...prefer no cewek send off at jetty...dun want any cewek to be best actress...

similar to hcm airport...told my friend best dun get gal to go airport to send you off...guaranteed the gal will cry and become best actress....

sure bro birdie saw this crying show in the past...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Din know last time so gfe...tks for sharing...prefer no cewek send off at jetty...dun want any cewek to be best actress...

similar to hcm airport...told my friend best dun get gal to go airport to send you off...guaranteed the gal will cry and become best actress....

sure bro birdie saw this crying show in the past...
Bro, maybe u are still in ur teens during the late 80s n early 90s. Those era cewek very blur blur one. Very simple and not money minded. They seldom do BJ and will tell u mouth for eating food. I respect and wont force her. Some will wait or send us at jetty out of their own free will. Though tere were some who just wayang or wailing away so as to entice u to come booking them again. Like u, i rather go back alone without their company. And to be honest with u, indon cewek just love to be bonked. Ever experience couple of times i dont have the mood for sex, explained to her...and they merajak and asked permission so that she could go back. They hunger and even asked for sex (unlimited bonk ok) unlike some nowadays, KNN, got limit of bonks per booking.

Thank you
Old 12-03-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, maybe u are still in ur teens during the late 80s n early 90s. Those era cewek very blur blur one. Very simple and not money minded. They seldom do BJ and will tell u mouth for eating food. I respect and wont force her. Some will wait or send us at jetty out of their own free will. Though tere were some who just wayang or wailing away so as to entice u to come booking them again. Like u, i rather go back alone without their company. And to be honest with u, indon cewek just love to be bonked. Ever experience couple of times i dont have the mood for sex, explained to her...and they merajak and asked permission so that she could go back. They hunger and even asked for sex (unlimited bonk ok) unlike some nowadays, KNN, got limit of bonks per booking.
Good sharing...

just to add after all the crocodile tears...still break-off easily...what a joke...

this is known as exposure...once gal exposed to easy money everything is different...remember those days gals will say and quote "money come out from wall...refer to atm"...

Old 12-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good sharing...

just to add after all the crocodile tears...still break-off easily...what a joke...

this is known as exposure...once gal exposed to easy money everything is different...remember those days gals will say and quote "money come out from wall...refer to atm"...
Nowadays cewek no shy to ask for money openly. Give tip and tell u not enough. Hahah. Those day cewek very sopan. Never ask for tips. U gave them tips they dont count. KNN, nowadays they count infront of u.

Haha....sillyporean face alway an ATM to them. Never fail.

Thank you
Old 12-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays cewek no shy to ask for money openly. Give tip and tell u not enough. Hahah. Those day cewek very sopan. Never ask for tips. U gave them tips they dont count. KNN, nowadays they count infront of u.

Haha....sillyporean face alway an ATM to them. Never fail.
hahahaha i have to agree on this legs up! So far 3/4 girls did that! Bros here dont mind please kindly share whats your tipping range? Balai still a new playground for me. So far for me 150 (worst service) - 300k (best service).

Much appreciated,
Gem08
Old 12-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hahahaha i have to agree on this legs up! So far 3/4 girls did that! Bros here dont mind please kindly share whats your tipping range? Balai still a new playground for me. So far for me 150 (worst service) - 300k (best service).

Much appreciated,
Gem08
Aiyo bro you spoil market , max I give 200k .
Old 12-03-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Much appreciated,
Gem08
jialat leh...my one and only trip, I only tip 50k rupiah...gal never make noise becos showed her that's all I have left...departure terminal fees I still change with friend...

Old 12-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
Aiyo bro you spoil market , max I give 200k .
hahahaha yeah usually 150-200k. Only 1 whom gave 6 bangs I tipped 200k but she asked for 100k more. Was thinking if she could still work the following days... I gave in to 100k more hahaha. Anyway noted on the market rates. Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahahaha yeah usually 150-200k. Only 1 whom gave 6 bangs I tipped 200k but she asked for 100k more. Was thinking if she could still work the following days... I gave in to 100k more hahaha. Anyway noted on the market rates. Thanks for sharing.
champion lah bro...6 bangs within 17hrs..salute if true...assume you cum wet 6 times...

Old 12-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
jialat leh...my one and only trip, I only tip 50k rupiah...gal never make noise becos showed her that's all I have left...departure terminal fees I still change with friend...
woah... first time I tipped 150k and girl asked for more, said so little. 2nd time again i tipped 150k again girl asked for more... then I began to think is it really I gave too little hahaha now then I know its a trend. Taking note! Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
champion lah bro...6 bangs within 17hrs..salute if true...assume you cum wet 6 times...
hahaha yeah bro 6 bangs with bullets... not blanks. I always asked the driver to tell the girl 5-6 bangs she Ok or not before booking. Thou met few whom shake their heads. Thats why I always go with a trusted driver.
Girl upon arriving room, shower and 1 bang. Smoke break. Shower again 1 bang. Lunch break. Rest for some digestion. 1 bang. Shower. Dinner. Rest for some digestion. 1 bang. Shower. Before she slept 1 bang. Shower. Supper alone. Morning 1 bang before she left. Finally a good 2hr body and foot massage. Left a happy man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1