The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

bro babyjohnwong

up you 21 points

please share more of your adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Have lah, did not straight away jump into sex...
I don't know, but I don't think that works

The only drunk girl that I have bonked in my entire life up till now, was my girlfriend whom I ended up marrying lol
Old 11-12-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
My ex didn't want to give bj bcoz she says she don't like semen. One day she ask me to make her a latte so I jerked off and added my cum to her drink. Still feeling horny so I emptied a second load into her coffee and stirred the warm drink with my cock. The problem is semen turns into a sticky mess in the drink so I had to stir it longer until it wasn't visible. She was annoyed her drink was late, but she said it tasted really good and wants one every morning.
Wow that is really a kopi-C gao. C for Cock.
Old 12-12-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 3
Voyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of lightVoyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of lightVoyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of lightVoyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of lightVoyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of lightVoyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of light

To bros who know me, you know what my story is about. to those who dont, you can see my name and guess haha.

One of my friend, K (who I crush very hard over) and I planned to go hiking near my place. She is a sweet friendly Chinese girl in her early 20s. With a tall slender frame, with a clean girl next door appearance. She is s flat as a kid but she makes up for it for her looks. Although, I love flat and big tits hehe

Her goal was to get a good sunrise view whereas my goal was to have a view of her sweet body dripping with water and soap. So I suggest to her after we workout we can come back to my place to shower. But to my disappointment, she turned me down and said she will shower at her place and come to my place to hangout with me and other friends later.

I was frustrated. But I thought of a way. My mom dropped me off at the hiking spot and I saw my friend. she was there in a nice sports attire with a good black sports bra. I knew she would be a flat A cup girl. I wanted to expose those nipples of hers so bad so I took a chance. "Hey K, later can you drop me at my place before you go back shower?" I acted innocently. then she said "oh then Ill come back freshen up at your place instead". My dick and heart were pulsing so strongly.

After 4 hours of agonizing hiking (mostly due to my fitness, but also cause the anticipation lol) we finally finished and went home. Once we reached, I immediately went in and fixed my cam in the bathroom. I passed her a towel and told her she can shower first. But then she said she was only going to change and not shower. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bros..that moment I felt so fucking destroyed. I felt like I was so depressed in that moment. But I hid my sadness and said ok sure thing. But I acted disgusted like "Huh? u not gonna shower after hiking? dafuq" just for a slight chance it might trigger her. when i went out she locked the door to my bedroom and then I heard the bathroom door closing. That got me hard again.

I went to the other entrance and turned on the cam view from my phone. I saw her standing there. I waited with bated breath. Then she suddenly took off her shirt, revealing her in sports bra and her sexy navel. I gasped (thankfully not too loudly). Then I waited 1 sec..2 sec...3 sec.. then she grabbed on her tight bra and with a struggle pulled it up, exposing a dark brown left nipple! I immediately felt my cock leaking. I cummed so much to her I felt I lost my body weight in cum that year lol
Old 13-12-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
To bros who know me, you know what my story is about. to those who dont, you can see my name and guess haha.

One of my friend, K (who I crush very hard over) and I planned to go hiking near my place. She is a sweet friendly Chinese girl in her early 20s. With a tall slender frame, with a clean girl next door appearance. She is s flat as a kid but she makes up for it for her looks. Although, I love flat and big tits hehe

Her goal was to get a good sunrise view whereas my goal was to have a view of her sweet body dripping with water and soap. So I suggest to her after we workout we can come back to my place to shower. But to my disappointment, she turned me down and said she will shower at her place and come to my place to hangout with me and other friends later.

I was frustrated. But I thought of a way. My mom dropped me off at the hiking spot and I saw my friend. she was there in a nice sports attire with a good black sports bra. I knew she would be a flat A cup girl. I wanted to expose those nipples of hers so bad so I took a chance. "Hey K, later can you drop me at my place before you go back shower?" I acted innocently. then she said "oh then Ill come back freshen up at your place instead". My dick and heart were pulsing so strongly.

After 4 hours of agonizing hiking (mostly due to my fitness, but also cause the anticipation lol) we finally finished and went home. Once we reached, I immediately went in and fixed my cam in the bathroom. I passed her a towel and told her she can shower first. But then she said she was only going to change and not shower. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bros..that moment I felt so fucking destroyed. I felt like I was so depressed in that moment. But I hid my sadness and said ok sure thing. But I acted disgusted like "Huh? u not gonna shower after hiking? dafuq" just for a slight chance it might trigger her. when i went out she locked the door to my bedroom and then I heard the bathroom door closing. That got me hard again.

I went to the other entrance and turned on the cam view from my phone. I saw her standing there. I waited with bated breath. Then she suddenly took off her shirt, revealing her in sports bra and her sexy navel. I gasped (thankfully not too loudly). Then I waited 1 sec..2 sec...3 sec.. then she grabbed on her tight bra and with a struggle pulled it up, exposing a dark brown left nipple! I immediately felt my cock leaking. I cummed so much to her I felt I lost my body weight in cum that year lol
This is a better way to lose weight than hiking bro!
Old 13-12-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 3
Voyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of lightVoyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of lightVoyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of lightVoyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of lightVoyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of lightVoyfanatic1212 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
This is a better way to lose weight than hiking bro!
haha if only she is open to stripping naked and showering in front of me! Ill be so fit then
Old 13-12-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bageledhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hilarious stories
Old 14-12-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
haha if only she is open to stripping naked and showering in front of me! Ill be so fit then
How i wish too that cuming can lose weight hahaha
Old 19-12-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just a very mild one. I enjoy that squishness as I hug my body on my female colleague's breasts when we hug good bye.
Old 20-12-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I got 1 time sent my female friend off at the airport as she is moving there with her ang mo husband. So when we bid good bye we gave each other a hug, from there i purposely hug her tight and brush my hand down to her butt cheek with my fingers in between her butt crack. She gave me a peck on my cheek with a cheeky smile then wave good bye with her husband. After that we did have some chat online for a few months and then no response from her any more
Old 24-03-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
geasura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

found this thread recently and really enjoyed reading the stories shared by fellow perverted bros, so decided to share mine also.

my boss is in her 50s, milf with curves at the right places. not super pretty or anything but for her age she definitely bao yang until very good. nevertheless, i still find her extremely attractive, maybe also because she's capable and has authority over me lol.

one day, everyone going for lunch and i told them i join up with them later because i had some work to settle. my boss also went out for lunch already, then i saw my boss' water bottle on her table. don't know what possessed me that day, but decided to bring her bottle to the toilet.

i sniffed and licked her bottle, too bad didn't have her smell

then i rubbed myself off and shot into her water and then left the toilet and put her bottle back onto her table (1 or 2 drops only lah, could see my cum floating in her water, scared too obvious if too many drops).

after long awaited 2-3 hours later, she finally picked up her bottle. but to my shock, she didn't uncap the mouth cover of her bottle to drink. instead, she removed the whole bottle cover. i thought wah siao liao, jia lat if she see things floating in her water.

luckily, she didn't notice and i saw her gulped down the water. i instantly got hard. went home after work to rub myself again with the thought of my boss drinking my cum
Old 25-03-2024, 02:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
konodoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to have a family friend living in the same house when I was 18 and extremely horny. She was early 20s with very slim and petite figure. Fantasised fucking her so often but never happened unfortunately.

Always kept to herself and inside her room most of the time. Occasionally she will come back from swimming and hang her one piece swimsuit on the rack in the toilet. Without fail I will always jerk off with it, even better when it's not washed yet and still has her smell lingering. Inside the swimsuit at the panty area there's always a discoloured area from her discharge and it made me extra horny and always made me cum imagining her wearing it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1