The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for http://sglonelyguys.org/dian-dian-massage/

Personally happy that she gets to stay here 1 more mth, although don't know will have enuff biz or not given the covid-19

Her massage is quite good, plus she knows back stepping which i quite like, but she mentioned some ppl cannot take it.

Looks wise, close to photos. Decent sized boobs and nice butt to grope, and her moans are very cute.

Best of all her attitude is very good, and fun to talk to. Usually I seldom RTM SN vanilla, she is one of the few.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
FR for http://sglonelyguys.org/dian-dian-massage/

Looks wise, close to photos. Decent sized boobs and nice butt to grope, and her moans are very cute.

Best of all her attitude is very good, and fun to talk to. Usually I seldom RTM SN vanilla, she is one of the few.
Hmmmm... Interesting. Nude massage some more. You think she fits me bro?
Old 01-03-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
must read that part of the ad more carefully and thoroughly bro
Old 01-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ask her b4, she respond SN.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
must read that part of the ad more carefully and thoroughly bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
ask her b4, she respond SN.
Funny, "Nude Massage" is written in bold and red, yet states "she can be topless throughout.. ".

Quite confusing. Lol.

I'll just jot her down as a "maybe" for now. If my slots open up I'll slip her in... Wahahaha
Old 01-03-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Funny, "Nude Massage" is written in bold and red, yet states "she can be topless throughout.. ".

Quite confusing. Lol.

I'll just jot her down as a "maybe" for now. If my slots open up I'll slip her in... Wahahaha
Yes, this discussion was had before and I felt the same
Quote:
Edit: was just looking at her ad again. It says "Nude Massage" BUT description says topless. Now that's just confusing/misleading.

Ohh and I think she's staying with cc and Baobao. Maybe you can book them for a 4p for cc's epic redemption arc?
Old 01-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ohh and I think she's staying with cc and Baobao. Maybe you can book them for a 4p for cc's epic redemption arc?
Hahahaha... No thanks ... I'm a sissy seeing CC ever again.

Aiyo, 3 MLs in one house! Ooooo, thats not very comfortable. Far too much traffic.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
how about looks dept.
Although plain vanilla service, it comes with fantastic massage and boobs... but have to manage your expectations on looks.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Look like she one of competitor for xby and jojo
Old 02-03-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Thanks bro baotohk. Somehow the first FR conveniently left out some very important bits of decision-making information.

Very very bah bah, and use phone a lot... Pass.
The location itself have alot of spa shop
Old 02-03-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
I also say. White knights should advise their queens where their shortcomings are, and improved themselves. Rather than getting peeved with bro's FRs and feedback.

One of them just zapped me too. Sigh. So I'll shall say this again...

CC is seriously CMI. Her work attitude is the pits and she really should not think too highly of herself. Because in reality, she looks are quite average and matured. Many other younger, better choices.
Agree. CC is fking CMI. Horror show at best. Fking hell!
Old 02-03-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quite confusing. Lol.

Tried her. Nice lady. Very chatty.
Sound very Malaysian for me.
Confirmed is only SN for folks who are keen.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.org/mimi-massage/

After my previous ML was a disappointment, I happen to come across this one. Location Tanjong Pagar.

I would recommend

Massage damn solid 8/10 cracked back, stepped on back and target my lower back pain and I’ve been pain free for 3 days so far. Elbows and strength were used. Next time will ask for tits to be used 😂

Boobs 8/10 36D slim with medium areola pinkish with big nips. My personal preference is larger areola and pink too.

Service 10/10 her forte , I came in asked to shower , came back gave me a very good massage, felt her tits and pussy when she stood near my head and bent over. She later squated down and asked me if I wanted b2b , and the full menu. As I was short on time I got the hj which was great... but next time if and when I return will ask her for the b2b and bj. She wore a dress so free access below and her tits are a zipper away from popping 😅... she didn’t touch her phone.

place was empty when visited had 4 girls inside. I would RTM since her service is 👍. Not rushed and really takes care of you and goes slow...

Standard fees nothing to complain about. Let’s just hope she stays like this and doesn’t develop an attitude.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Bro, what's the total damage? $100 + $50?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post

After my previous ML was a disappointment, I happen to come across this one. Location Tanjong Pagar.

I would recommend

Massage damn solid 8/10 cracked back, stepped on back and target my lower back pain and I’ve been pain free for 3 days so far. Elbows and strength were used. Next time will ask for tits to be used 😂

Boobs 8/10 36D slim with medium areola pinkish with big nips. My personal preference is larger areola and pink too.

Service 10/10 her forte , I came in asked to shower , came back gave me a very good massage, felt her tits and pussy when she stood near my head and bent over. She later squated down and asked me if I wanted b2b , and the full menu. As I was short on time I got the hj which was great... but next time if and when I return will ask her for the b2b and bj. She wore a dress so free access below and her tits are a zipper away from popping 😅... she didn’t touch her phone.

place was empty when visited had 4 girls inside. I would RTM since her service is 👍. Not rushed and really takes care of you and goes slow...

Standard fees nothing to complain about. Let’s just hope she stays like this and doesn’t develop an attitude.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:47 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post

I would recommend

TP massage parlour got such good girls meh?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1