The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
Yes bro naemlo, u r rite, the building are old but is veri convience to move around bcos of the location.

there is no aircon in her place. only tv, vcd player, washing machine, fridge and kettle uses electricity.

i personally dont want to send so much to her bcos i dont want her to lose her survival instinct and depend on me. i also dont want to give not enough. i will work around SGD$500 x 4.7 = rmb2350

thanks you for ur advice and i will keep in mind not to pamper her
Normally for a single ger to live any where in China is not expensive if she knows how to look for bargain apartment etc. If she really likes u, she will not demand alot from u. The problem is that alot of time you are actually helping her family members too. The usual reaons include parent sick lah, bro need cash to study lah and the list goes on and on............
Old 20-10-2004, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
All I can say is that although Xiamen is quite developed it should not be tat ex. I have a ger staying in QinHuangDao which is about 200km away from Beijing in Heibei prov. I have being her keeping alive with reason standard of living at only about S$250.00 max for past 4 years! It is only during Lunar New Year tat I sent another S$300. I may sound stingly but then it also depend on the ger demand.
have not been to hebei prov. yet. is she staying in downtown or out of town or her village is near town? (i mean county area). i have been checking out and most of my friends and samsters agree on SGD$500 is the baseline for keeping sweethearts in china. you are the only one that go half price. wah!

pardon me if i ask, is this ger also got other guys supporting her? do u have the details of her expenses? my friends also send abt SGD$500 every month to maintain their girls, but these girls have other men too. so if a mei mei got 4 bf to send SGD$500 each then she is rich (in china). may be yours got 8 bf... juz kidding!

i have seen my friends gf, they are all well dress and makeup. the jewelry, handbags and accessories they use, can see from it that giving sgd$500 (including rental) is not enough for their expenses. my gf do not dress well nor put sufficient makeup. the way she spend my money, she stinge on everything. example we go shopping, we can shop 50 stores to buy her a pair of shoes. and the most expesive shoes is only less than sgd$40. take her to eat in restaurant (cost me only rmb$100-200) say expensive go eat roadside food. the only expensive food i eat with her is mac donald bcos she like it and only cost me less than rmb$40.
Old 20-10-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Normally for a single ger to live any where in China is not expensive if she knows how to look for bargain apartment etc. If she really likes u, she will not demand alot from u. The problem is that alot of time you are actually helping her family members too. The usual reaons include parent sick lah, bro need cash to study lah and the list goes on and on............
ya loh! so many reasons, sometimes dont know true or bluff. also cannot reject her bcos it will be heartless not to pay for her father hospital bill.

my gf dont demand from me or ask me for living expenses. if i dont send money over on time she also dont call and ask. i find it weird!

recent incident, she wanted a fridge veri much so i told her i got not enough money but will send her asap. after i transfer $ to her i keep asking her about the fridge. then she told me she bought it but reject it and say no need fridge bcos winter coming. so since no need fridge i told her the money she keep it for her next month expenses. so i ask her to account her expenses. then i do my maths and realise the amount i send over dont tally, seem not enough to last her for the month. i find it weird why the sudden change of not buying the fridge. so after much questioning and finally raise my voice to the top, she told me she send the money for the fridge for her dad hospital bill.

r all mei mei like that?

so now i tell her. these are your monthly expenses. if u need extra, u ask me for it. i even open a Bank of China a/c under my name but i dont know how to have internet banking so tat i can monitor how much money she draw out.
Old 20-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can I share also? Anyway how u find Baolong?. This ktv should be a middle class set up. Last time there managed to get to know a mix blood ger (Mother: Half japanese/half chinese, Father: Russian) Too bad it was her first day of work and she doesn't know to go LT!.

Bro, errrr I think her room can have extra 1 person. Baolong is the first class there..... any KTVs also infest with gers.....
Old 20-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro naemlo, u r rite, the building are old but is veri convience to move around bcos of the location.

thanks you for ur advice and i will keep in mind not to pamper her

All the best.... hope to c u n your ger in Xiamen
Old 20-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
pardon me if i ask, is this ger also got other guys supporting her? do u have the details of her expenses? my friends also send abt SGD$500 every month to maintain their girls, but these girls have other men too. so if a mei mei got 4 bf to send SGD$500 each then she is rich (in china). may be yours got 8 bf... juz kidding!
I guess the 250 is just an extra for her..... I agree with u... maybe she has a few bf.... hahahahaaha...

Quote:
my gf do not dress well nor put sufficient makeup. the way she spend my money, she stinge on everything. example we go shopping, we can shop 50 stores to buy her a pair of shoes. and the most expesive shoes is only less than sgd$40. take her to eat in restaurant (cost me only rmb$100-200) say expensive go eat roadside food. the only expensive food i eat with her is mac donald bcos she like it and only cost me less than rmb$40.

Good for u.. hope this last......
Old 20-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

recent incident, she wanted a fridge veri much so i told her i got not enough money but will send her asap. after i transfer $ to her i keep asking her about the fridge. then she told me she bought it but reject it and say no need fridge bcos winter coming.
Errrr, Xiamen dun show during winter..... it's just cooling. Food still needs to go into the fridge to keep fresh...

Quote:
she told me she send the money for the fridge for her dad hospital bill.
r all mei mei like that?
so now i tell her. these are your monthly expenses. if u need extra, u ask me for it. i even open a Bank of China a/c under my name but i dont know how to have internet banking so tat i can monitor how much money she draw out.
Bro not that I want to f u.... think properly b4 u commit... U have money also dun spend this way. I might not know how true or how your relation with her but how sure u know her?? U sure her dad is in hospital?
Old 21-10-2004, 02:56 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Errrr, Xiamen dun show during winter..... it's just cooling. Food still needs to go into the fridge to keep fresh...
i know xiamen dont snow. what she means is cold enough to keep the food without the fridge. anyway i went over 2 weeks ago scolded her and got her a fridge settle.

Quote:
Bro not that I want to f u.... think properly b4 u commit... U have money also dun spend this way. I might not know how true or how your relation with her but how sure u know her?? U sure her dad is in hospital?
thks for ur reminder and concern. i'm giving her a bit more money until end of the year is bcos i want to test her out. want to know how she spend my money. for me, so far so good but still not satisifed.

how much i know her? or how much she love me? really, i also dont know. i told her out front i only give her one year. if things dont turn out as i expected and she dont sextisifed me, i will end everything. she promise she will learn. well i can only tell you after her 1-year probation.

coming CNY i will be spending my time visiting my gf family and bring her over to singpaore.

as for her father hospital bill, i will give u an answer next year when i visit her parents during CNY.
Old 21-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
CheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dongguan??? U mind staying there with my ger? Hmmm I dun think u mind.....When u want to go?? I'm thinking of going there too... super long no touch PRC....

Yue Hua, I think I roughy know where is it.... how much per nite?? I recommend Bei Fang Bing Guan.... 180RMB budget hotel with good location.

Hmm...staying with your gal is alright lah...but must be in seperate room wor...or else how can my gal visit me??
Muahahaha...BTW, me no touch brother's gal one wor...unless you force me to service her in your absent lor...

Anyway, Yue Hua is paid by my company, and my factory is in Huli area, so it's conveient for me to go to the site to do business...Yue Hua charge is from RMB550 onwards...but the room is outstanding! Sibey class...a real 5 class hotel...my last trip i stayed in their deluxe room, costing about RMB850 per night...lagi shiok!

King K-o-n-g, is a new member of the erotic writer's guild...

....keeping low.....
Old 21-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
CheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i'm not keeping her as a mistress and she is staying in a rented unit with her younger cousin. and her young cousin is not attractive and dont "xia shui" and not even to masturbate customer. so my gf let her stay in her place and she is going back end of the year for good. anyway she is not

i'm not sure how RMB1500 is enough. pls eloborate and help me understand. i have done my advanced maths but still cant squeeze in to rmb$2000. pls help me.

Wa pianz brother...you are not keeping her as mistress and you are paying her monthly! Seriously I am concerned...do not be over run by their KC tpuch...I know it's very hard to resist...but like my friend always mentioned..dun need to breed a cow for milk...I believed you can alway get gals easily there...

If you dun mind me asking, how did you get to know her? I am also concerned that whether what will she be doing when you are not there?

I feels that she is single and giving her RMB2000 is more than enough, imagine a single gal in Singapore having SGD2,000 per month, you dun think it's enough for a SGD gal to live easily? I am only doing a comparison, and I maybe wrong.

Btw, the phone there should be caller paying for charges, therefore if you are calling her most of the time, how did she tok up to about RMB1K per month? She must be too dependent on you to cover most of her other excessive spenditure...

BTW...all the above are my personnal opinions, and I maybe wrong.
I only hopes that you know what you are doing.
Cheers.

King K-o-n-g, is a new member of the erotic writer's guild...

....keeping low.....
Old 21-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
have not been to hebei prov. yet. is she staying in downtown or out of town or her village is near town? (i mean county area). i have been checking out and most of my friends and samsters agree on SGD$500 is the baseline for keeping sweethearts in china. you are the only one that go half price. wah!................

The ger I know comes from the north, which is Heilongjiang. She is working in a beauty palour exclusive for ladies only (I know cos I was requested to leave the shop by her boss once during office hour after a very surprised visit!) in the city of Qin Huang Dao. As a norther, she is a natural beauty even w/o make up whether with or without clothing, matter of fact never seen her with make up for the whole of the four years I know her. Those who has seen northern ger will understand what I mean. Until today I simply adore northern ger even when I visit ktv in sg or in TN shop

I do not have her full monthly expenses breakdown, but I do know that she save alot in term of meals cos it is catered for by the company. She is currently staying in a 2 room type apartment alone, sometimes sharing with her sister whenever she visited her. For teansport to work is not a problem cos she walks to work.

As for whether she has other man in her life other than myself, I cannot comment, the only thing tat I do know is that most of the time I always pop in to visit her without warning. So far there is no sign of any men in her life that I know of unless she is very good in hiding or acting. Also bear in mind that she doesn't need to hide such affair from me cos I gave her specified instruction that she is free to do anything she wants including marrying cos I told her that although I like her deeply I am still a happily married man in Sg and cannot or will not leave my family in sg to marry her. All I ask for is that she is honest with me!

Btw it cost me much much more to keep a viet ger alive in sg! (that another story by itself)
Old 21-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, errrr I think her room can have extra 1 person. Baolong is the first class there..... any KTVs also infest with gers.....
I love Baolong alot, the last time when I was there, I managed to hook a pair of real singing and dancing sisters, both stunter. For the first time in my life, both of them that cause me to get drunked after repeating losing to them in dice rolling game! The only problem could not bonked them cos time was running out during my last stay. Should be very shiok if I can have threesome with them!
Old 21-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKing####
If you dun mind me asking, how did you get to know her? I am also concerned that whether what will she be doing when you are not there?
in my earlier post, i said i met her in the tea house and asked her to quit if she want to follow me. i did ask her too, she told me watch VCD,sing songs, watch tv, KLKK, idle, cook, clean house, and meet up with her jie mei, etc...

Quote:
I feels that she is single and giving her RMB2000 is more than enough...
that's why i'm posting here to get feedback. i did sit down with her to work out her expenses and it come to sgd$700. i breakdown the expenses in my previous post for bro to help me out. i cant squeeze into RMB2000. i find that the water bill and electricity is too high.

Quote:
Btw, the phone there should be caller paying for charges
she is using the ben di tong. i have chk, it does charge for incoming.

anyway she is going back to her village next month for CNY and i will go over and fetch her to singapore. then i will tell u my life story.

Quote:
BTW...all the above are my personnal opinions, and I maybe wrong.
I only hopes that you know what you are doing.
thank you bro for ur concern. time will tell.

IMHO: the problems with these mei mei are they are not skilled workers and their knowledge are limited and girls spend most of their time playing, idling, until 17-18 yrs old in their villages. when they grow up is too late. so, to make money, the only thing they know is sex. anyway most of them sucks.i dont understand why they rather let guys fuck then masturbating them. we know more things about china then they know.

honestly, my girl is not the pretty type nor give me the BF or king treatment. i like her bcos ... i dont know how to explain... let me find the correct words before i post. she ask me to give her some times to get used to me. she said she has no bf before so dont know how to love. she ask me questions like "why couples must hold hands", "why make love must kiss"...

she said we will not used condom when she follow me to singapore. hee hee what a turn on!

honestly, is a different experience having a village gf. i notice china girls are more straight forward. if they like you, they will follow you. not like our SG girls, play hard-to-get, got to go thru the romantic process test before accepting u as their bf. for china girls, courtship begins after marriage. interesting!

time will tell. after probation, she not up to my standard, i will change.
Old 21-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm...staying with your gal is alright lah...but must be in seperate room wor...or else how can my gal visit me??
Muahahaha...BTW, me no touch brother's gal one wor...unless you force me to service her in your absent lor...

Help me.... thanks..... I guess she needs your sex adventure....
Old 21-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

Btw, the phone there should be caller paying for charges, therefore if you are calling her most of the time, how did she tok up to about RMB1K per month? She must be too dependent on you to cover most of her other excessive spenditure...

Uncle, mobile phone, both party pay....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1